khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think I found a faster start than my usual breeder route. Rather than rely on fucking my initial slaves for the kids right off the bat, if you buy the mansion rooms upgrade you can just clear out the bandit den over and over for a free bandit leader slave each time at the cost of 100 gold, which is always less than the loot you come out of there with. Plus you get a bunch of wood, iron, stone or whatever random resources are in there when you finish clearing it.

So it basically pays for itself and ramps you up to 9 slaves for free. Then you can upgrade your best slaves and breed with those while selling off your less useful ones or turning them in for the servant quests. Also repeated clearings pretty much guarantees you have enough wood, iron, and stone to build all of those basic buildings you want.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Though this gives off the vibe of a great game.... how the hell do you play it?

No guide.

No walkthrough.

No tutorial.

Don't really know how upgrades or traveling works. Didn't know how quest worked until I scoured through this forum. Again, this gives off a vibe of a great game, but the dev really needs to make an explanation as to how to play it. It's just too tiring that I need to actively search for info to play a game...

Also, why do some pop-up boxes not have "exit" arrows? I'm so confused...Is it just me?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Though this gives off the vibe of a great game.... how the hell do you play it?

No guide.

No walkthrough.

No tutorial.

Don't really know how upgrades or traveling works. Didn't know how quest worked until I scoured through this forum. Again, this gives off a vibe of a great game, but the dev really needs to make an explanation as to how to play it. It's just too tiring that I need to actively search for info to play a game...

Also, why do some pop-up boxes not have "exit" arrows? I'm so confused...Is it just me?
Most Boxes aside from Upgrade Boxes in the guild, can be closed with the right mouse button.
The game is stilll in early development and mechanics are tweaked and changed... travelling was changed for this Update for example (a tutorial probably doesn't make much sence until later when these basics elements have been balanced sufficiently and no longer prone to constant change)
For Upgrades of the Mansion there is a button there, for upgradeing Slaves/Persons either gather exp and use the "Class" Button in the Chars Character page or visit the Slave market to improve their latent talents (requires Resources and Gold)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Most Boxes aside from Upgrade Boxes in the guild, can be closed with the right mouse button.
The game is stilll in early development and mechanics are tweaked and changed... travelling was changed for this Update for example (a tutorial probably doesn't make much sence until later when these basics elements have been balanced sufficiently and no longer prone to constant change)
For Upgrades of the Mansion there is a button there, for upgradeing Slaves/Persons either gather exp and use the "Class" Button in the Chars Character page or visit the Slave market to improve their latent talents (requires Resources and Gold)
Thanks! I forgot this game was a demo:oops:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There are a couple of interface related bugs that hopefully are on the agenda to fix, but this game is actually pretty well polished already for such an early stage.

1. Some of the windows you can open up will stay up with no way to close them unless you go back to the screen where you opened them and close them that way. I found that pretty annoying and confusing early on until I figured out which windows did that. For instance the upgrade window in the guilds and some of the character info windows do that.
2. Sometimes the dungeons get bugged so there is no "forget location" option until you save the game, exit, and reload. Initially when I didn't know about the save/reload thing that meant I had several different copies of cleared out dungeons that never went away.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There are a couple of interface related bugs that hopefully are on the agenda to fix, but this game is actually pretty well polished already for such an early stage.

1. Some of the windows you can open up will stay up with no way to close them unless you go back to the screen where you opened them and close them that way. I found that pretty annoying and confusing early on until I figured out which windows did that. For instance the upgrade window in the guilds and some of the character info windows do that.
2. Sometimes the dungeons get bugged so there is no "forget location" option until you save the game, exit, and reload. Initially when I didn't know about the save/reload thing that meant I had several different copies of cleared out dungeons that never went away.
You don't neccesarily need to exit the game... saveing and reloading instantly is sufficient to make the forget location option available again.
Also most Windows can be closed by clicking the same button as you did to open them. and in cases of the guilds by visiting another guild and openening a window via a button the existing one is Updated before getting closed with a second click on the corresponding button

somebody321

May 22, 2019
How do i power trough the first week? Last time i had 2 slaves (one from joining a guild and one from the event, what's her name), both doing prostitution, but i failed to raise enough money in time. If this is anything like the original i know i'll get shredded if i try to fight this early on.What are best ways to raise a lot of money in the first week, so i can pay off the loan?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How do i power trough the first week? Last time i had 2 slaves (one from joining a guild and one from the event, what's her name), both doing prostitution, but i failed to raise enough money in time. If this is anything like the original i know i'll get shredded if i try to fight this early on.What are best ways to raise a lot of money in the first week, so i can pay off the loan?
Wait til day 2 to do any fighting since you can get Daisy cheap to get a third person. You could buy a cheap slave in addition to Daisy as well if you want but you don't really need to. Once you have 3 people, go conquer the goblin cave first since that's the easiest one. That should allow you to level your people up once. Pick combat abilities for everyone for that first one. Then take out the bandit den which gets you another slave for free (the bandit leader). Make sure that at least one of you has a way to heal, whether it's the MC or one of your slaves.

Once you get to day 7 you can either complete a few quests to get yourself to 1k gold or you can raise influence with the guilds to 500 each and then you won't have to pay anything. That second option is harder unless you change the quests to medium difficulty instead of easy and some of those are hard to complete in week 2 without save scumming. Also high charm helps with better quest rewards.

Magic tends to be stronger at the very earliest stages of the game, especially if you give people a staff as a weapon. Any kind of weapon makes a big difference though, even if it's just a dagger or club that don't require class abilities to use. You can also sell nonessential random items you find for money but don't sell weapons unless everyone has one already.

Also don't forget to use dates to boost stats that are most relevant to combat for you early on. If you're a mage, do wits training at the end of the date for a few days. If you're a fighter do physical training. Save the charm training for later.

somebody321

May 22, 2019
Wait til day 2 to do any fighting since you can get Daisy cheap to get a third person. You could buy a cheap slave in addition to Daisy as well if you want but you don't really need to. Once you have 3 people, go conquer the goblin cave first since that's the easiest one. That should allow you to level your people up once. Pick combat abilities for everyone for that first one. Then take out the bandit den which gets you another slave for free (the bandit leader). Make sure that at least one of you has a way to heal, whether it's the MC or one of your slaves.

Once you get to day 7 you can either complete a few quests to get yourself to 1k gold or you can raise influence with the guilds to 500 each and then you won't have to pay anything. That second option is harder unless you change the quests to medium difficulty instead of easy and some of those are hard to complete in week 2 without save scumming. Also high charm helps with better quest rewards.

Magic tends to be stronger at the very earliest stages of the game, especially if you give people a staff as a weapon. Any kind of weapon makes a big difference though, even if it's just a dagger or club that don't require class abilities to use. You can also sell nonessential random items you find for money but don't sell weapons unless everyone has one already.

Also don't forget to use dates to boost stats that are most relevant to combat for you early on. If you're a mage, do wits training at the end of the date for a few days. If you're a fighter do physical training. Save the charm training for later.
Oh, so combat is inevitable early on?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You could get through the first week without it but the easy dungeons are your best source of resources, loot, and xp early on so you really don't want to avoid combat. The medium difficulty dungeons are pretty tough so stay away from those until you've beefed up a bit. The medium quests also tend to give decent gold but also tend to require rarer materials you might not have access to yet.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Slaves are your main resource in the form of labor. You want as many as you can get as soon as possible. Don't worry if you spend the first 10 days completely broke. It is well worth spending 300 to get a good physical slave and maybe a few weapons asap. Go adventuring. Take your party out raiding bandit dens and groves. Money is no object when you can start taking down bandit forts and the like and can harvest resources very quickly with everyone working. You can always sell resources(extra food/wood/bones) to the store in town on day 13 to make the 1000 gold if needed. You will very likely resolve your debt completely before the 2nd payment is due.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Nah. Read about my succubunnies above. A good harlot/sex toy nets you over 500G/day, like my Daisy always does.
Combat is a bit of a shortcut (though you will waste RL time and in-game travelling time) but absolutely unnecessary. You might want to do 3-4 easy fighters guild quest for the story (choose only the easy single battle ones), but that's it.

The Elements resistance guide no one asked for and no one knew they didn't need:
(edit/@past_self: you know, in case you missed you can right-click on enemies. Ah ah. :cry:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bonus trivia: your Thief needs 119 Wits for a 100% chance to open that chest.
A 100 Wits, non-thief will have less than 25% chances.

Last edited:

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
I think I found a faster start than my usual breeder route. Rather than rely on fucking my initial slaves for the kids right off the bat, if you buy the mansion rooms upgrade you can just clear out the bandit den over and over for a free bandit leader slave each time at the cost of 100 gold, which is always less than the loot you come out of there with. Plus you get a bunch of wood, iron, stone or whatever random resources are in there when you finish clearing it.

So it basically pays for itself and ramps you up to 9 slaves for free. Then you can upgrade your best slaves and breed with those while selling off your less useful ones or turning them in for the servant quests. Also repeated clearings pretty much guarantees you have enough wood, iron, and stone to build all of those basic buildings you want.
It seems like every other day you guys teach me something I didn't know about this game. It's amazing how much there is to it while it's still just a demo.

ShippaiGakkari

Formerly 'Fuyuki'
May 4, 2019
The dev might need to rebalance casters.
You need like 3 days to get 120+ wit caster starting duo, then another 2 to gather enough magic wood to get assassin/knight/whatever and make all necessary mansion upgrades. After that you have 60+ speed (which is enough to act faster than assassins) tank and thief oneshotting everything with AoE and basically nothing to do.
Even mimic gets rekt in 2 or so turns.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
You need like 3 days to get 120+ wit caster starting duo, then another 2 to gather enough magic wood to get assassin/knight/whatever and make all necessary mansion upgrades. After that you have 60+ speed (which is enough to act faster than assassins) tank and thief oneshotting everything with AoE and basically nothing to do.

Are there portrait packs for the game? Or are the portraits I see in your screenshot for the special characters within the game?

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Are there portrait packs for the game? Or are the portraits I see in your screenshot for the special characters within the game?
Uses the exact same portrait packs as Strive (now in version 1.0a). They won't be assigned automatically at this point, but the images should all work just fine.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think Fairies and Dark Elves are a bit of an extreme example but overall yeah I think casters are overpowered compared to melees in the early game (and you can get everything in the mid to late game so it's really only the early game where the power difference is relevant). The druid class in particular is a massive upgrade that you can basically get immediately and lets caster types dominate everything from the get go. You can get just as strong starting off with a melee build but they definitely ramp up slower. The closest competition would probably be the Dragonkin Dragonknight path which gives you a comparable AOE based on physical stats but it takes longer to get there.

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, but... Wow. How did you do that so quickly?

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes