Mattarobase

May 10, 2019
It took me a while to realize it, but if you look closely, in the travel menu image, there's a scroll down in the slave list. You have to scroll it to bring up the other slaves after the first five if you have more than that in that location.
oh gosh i didnt see this, too many time wasted , thx

Reactions: erkper

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
It took me a while to realize it, but if you look closely, in the travel menu image, there's a scroll down in the slave list. You have to scroll it to bring up the other slaves after the first five if you have more than that in that location.
Aaaaah. I see it now. Thanks. Yeah, the scroll bars in this game are so small I never would have noticed that on my own. Especially since there is plenty of room in the window. There's really no reason for it to be that way.

Reactions: erkper

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
I'm surprised by how much depth there is in the character building system. Very impressed. Took me awhile to get a feel for how things worked but there's a lot of options.

One minor gripe I have is with the food system. I haven't found any way to influence my slave's likes and dislikes when it comes to food so I find myself just selling slaves that have a bad combo there that just doesn't really work. For instance you could get someone who likes meat but hates vegetables and grain which would make it impossible to actually cook anything they like. The best you could do is neutral. On the flip side, unlike your own character and your first slave that you can customize, you can get new slaves that randomly have zero foods they hate.
There are some weirdnesses in there at this point, one of which I took advantage of to fix this but I hope will be fixed in later versions.

How I would prefer it: option at the mansion to harvest main food types immediately

How I worked it currently: Fish are the most expensive food option. Meat is the same cost or buy, bread or veggies are 2/3 cost. Sell the excess fish and keep the others stocked by buying at the shop. Set the char's priority to "high" for their favorite and just make sure you keep an eye on supplies.

MickE2020

Mar 17, 2020
So I finally figured what was happening when I get stuck. The help image from the top right ? mark appears without prompting. When this happens nothing else works. If you close it no other selections function. Not even the menu. I just wanted to report this bug. I will post it in the Discord as well for Mavric.

MickE2020

Mar 17, 2020
I'm surprised by how much depth there is in the character building system. Very impressed. Took me awhile to get a feel for how things worked but there's a lot of options.

One minor gripe I have is with the food system. I haven't found any way to influence my slave's likes and dislikes when it comes to food so I find myself just selling slaves that have a bad combo there that just doesn't really work. For instance you could get someone who likes meat but hates vegetables and grain which would make it impossible to actually cook anything they like. The best you could do is neutral. On the flip side, unlike your own character and your first slave that you can customize, you can get new slaves that randomly have zero foods they hate.
You can always edit the save file. I think they can love more than 1 type but I am not sure.

"food_hate":["meat","fish"],"food_love":"grain"

MickE2020

Mar 17, 2020
If you have more "social skills" than there are boxes. Is there any way to get to the skills not visibly showing?

erkper

May 16, 2018
If you have more "social skills" than there are boxes. Is there any way to get to the skills not visibly showing?
I haven't found a way to get to an 11th or more skill directly, but you can edit which skills are in the 10 available. Right click on a skill you aren't using, and you can replace it with any skill you know - or clear it and the game will autofill it with a new one when you add a class. (Works better to clear and let the game autofill for the combat skills in my experience, if I do it myself I end up with some duplicates and others missing. Or at least that was my experience a version or two ago, might be fixed now.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MickE2020

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone know where to find materials for crafting weapons and armor? Things like weapon handles and bases aren't sold in the stores.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone know where to find materials for crafting weapons and armor? Things like weapon handles and bases aren't sold in the stores.
Go to the craft screen weapons, armors and tools have 2 slots... choose the material of your liking and both parts will be crafted and assembled for a finished project.

But on that note... anyone know where to get Obsidian and mysthical leather from?
previously it could be bought in the Elven capital and farmed at home... but after the make over I still have not found any shops or harvest nodes to contain any of them

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There are some weirdnesses in there at this point, one of which I took advantage of to fix this but I hope will be fixed in later versions.

How I would prefer it: option at the mansion to harvest main food types immediately

How I worked it currently: Fish are the most expensive food option. Meat is the same cost or buy, bread or veggies are 2/3 cost. Sell the excess fish and keep the others stocked by buying at the shop. Set the char's priority to "high" for their favorite and just make sure you keep an eye on supplies.
I hadn't paid much attention to that but you're right. It seems like all of the cooked foods should offer some sort of improvement over the ingredients they use but meat soup is the only one that offers much of a benefit. Fish offers no benefit at all if you cook it. Seems like that should be tweaked a bit or at least add some more worthwhile, advanced recipes later. Maybe add something like spices that can be added with the effect that it's considered to be liked by everyone no matter what's in it.

Onihige

Feb 27, 2018
You can very rarely get mythical leather from dungeons, in my current 150 day playthrough I've gotten 3 mythic leather and similarly 7 dragon bones. I think they were all from crypts.

Edit: Oh, and 3 ancient wood.

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
I hadn't paid much attention to that but you're right. It seems like all of the cooked foods should offer some sort of improvement over the ingredients they use but meat soup is the only one that offers much of a benefit. Fish offers no benefit at all if you cook it. Seems like that should be tweaked a bit or at least add some more worthwhile, advanced recipes later. Maybe add something like spices that can be added with the effect that it's considered to be liked by everyone no matter what's in it.
Cooking needs help. I find it an enormous time sink considering I could be having a slave gather 100 fish rather than cooking a few meals. I haven't built it up yet but the beer or whiskey recipes look promising if you have a local grain gathering person...but it's just to convert to gold anyway?? That and the fact that grain require processing before you can eat it?

IMO cook job should give an overall bonus to the operation since we can assume without it the staff are having to cook their own meals which takes time out of their assigned jobs and is substandard compared to a professional doing it. They should also be able to craft food items during leftover time(And I do think there should be some sort of calculation for the cook(s) on duty serving 5 vs serving 30).

Since this is a work in progress we can assume these things will be rebalanced, but it's a chore to figure out strategies to work around the things that aren't working currently. The fact that there is no constant starting job for Phys growth, a lack of a Social job(Dance in the previous version) and no library means you do most of the stat raising via dates, which are currently maxed at 1 per day(and would probably be unbalanced if the MC could get 30-50 stat points a day). All of these things can be considered workable but awkward, which breaks immersion.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
For those that were looking for an art pack will less anime I uploaded what I am currently using Here: It has some images from other art packs in it (some are still anime-ish) and some races like slimes anime images are about all that exists. Otherwise I added a bunch of images mostly from d&d character artwork found online.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Cooking needs help. I find it an enormous time sink considering I could be having a slave gather 100 fish rather than cooking a few meals. I haven't built it up yet but the beer or whiskey recipes look promising if you have a local grain gathering person...but it's just to convert to gold anyway?? That and the fact that grain require processing before you can eat it?

IMO cook job should give an overall bonus to the operation since we can assume without it the staff are having to cook their own meals which takes time out of their assigned jobs and is substandard compared to a professional doing it. They should also be able to craft food items during leftover time(And I do think there should be some sort of calculation for the cook(s) on duty serving 5 vs serving 30).

Since this is a work in progress we can assume these things will be rebalanced, but it's a chore to figure out strategies to work around the things that aren't working currently. The fact that there is no constant starting job for Phys growth, a lack of a Social job(Dance in the previous version) and no library means you do most of the stat raising via dates, which are currently maxed at 1 per day(and would probably be unbalanced if the MC could get 30-50 stat points a day). All of these things can be considered workable but awkward, which breaks immersion.
Yeah there's a few other things that probably need more balancing as well. For instance actually buying slaves at the market seems pointless when you can just fuck your existing slaves and get new ones via pregnancy for free, generally with better stats than what is available in the market. The only reason I generally use the slave market at all is to sell off my least favorite slaves or upgrade my existing ones (or myself).

I'm also curious to know if there is a longer term plot involving Daisy. There are some scripted events where she breaks some plates or whatever and I think there was one where she said she loved me but I'm not sure if I've seen them all.

I typically rely mostly on the quests for money rather than doing jobs like prostitution or making and then selling food or something.

Onihige

Feb 27, 2018
Is there a way to have multiple crafting projects from the same project type? For example in the Tailoring crafting menu one makes butt plugs and the other makes maid dresses? I know it used to be possible, but now I can't figure it out. I remember having an entire smithing factory essentially (which would get a bit redundant when you get to mythril gear, granted) in a much earlier version.

It's obviously possible for one to make panties and another one to make swords or potions etc.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a way to have multiple crafting projects from the same project type? For example in the Tailoring crafting menu one makes butt plugs and the other makes maid dresses? I know it used to be possible, but now I can't figure it out. I remember having an entire smithing factory essentially (which would get a bit redundant when you get to mythril gear, granted) in a much earlier version.

It's obviously possible for one to make panties and another one to make swords or potions etc.
I think the closest you can come to that is to set up a series of crafting projects with a less than infinite number per project. Then your workers will just do each project in series to completion. They won't do them at the same time though, and if you run out of the required resource for the top project they'll happily just sit there doing nothing instead of moving on to the next project. The first project has to actually be completed so it goes away. Then they'll move to the next one.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think the biggest issue I've run into so far in this game is probably a bug. The bedroom capacity only seems to apply to whether you can actually hire new slaves. It doesn't affect slaves that you get via pregnancy. So you can keep that initial 5 person bedroom capacity and have 50 slaves via pregnancy if you want. I frequently end up with 10+ slaves before I've built my first bedroom upgrade. I usually build the master bedroom, tailor, and forge first.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes