iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Same problem here. It seem that the new day trigger were not resetting them for some reason. Also it's not just social skills. Send people to work also affected. The bar just won't move.
Oh, guess I'll leave it a bit if the game is broken atm.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Good point about the melee classes. I'm still in week 2 so I haven't unlocked any of the guild classes yet. Most of the good ones for melees are guild only. The casters are a bit luckier with some of their good ones not being gated inside the mage guild. I'm not sure taunt would be enough for the Gryphon though. One of his big attacks hits more than 1 person. So I think that means everyone on the team would need 160-200ish health to be able to survive a hit from him.

I do have a few of the big melee types, including a Dragonkin with excellent growth, but not enough to make a full team with them. Will have to play around with it a bit more. Maybe I need to make a 6 man Gryphon team of nothing but Dragonkin/demons/orcs/etc with massive health. Any other race is fine for everything else. Don't really need to kill the Mimics, they can almost always just be avoided.

I forgot about the right click thing for checking resistance. Will have to double check and see if there's a resist I didn't try. Maybe I got unlucky and missed with something that should work.

I'm curious how big of a difference the upgrades for the exotic trader will turn out to be. I only have 2 of them so far. If I can replace most of my slaves with girls who have excellent growth, that would be pretty crazy. Even the main character doesn't get that.
Never had any problems with the Gryphons multi attack, around the time my team is strong enough to beat a jungle dungeon he only deals around 100 dmg with this attack, while his single target attack deals around 150 dmg (so the multi attack is only a threat to chars with less than 100 HP , which normally is only a fairy at this point, unless class Updates left her with more).
I can beat him before he can act a 2nd time all the time

Reactions: khumak

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
How do you see item/skill/ect info? If you click it, it gets used or equipped, hovering over it does nothing and right-click just exits. Please help.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you see item/skill/ect info? If you click it, it gets used or equipped, hovering over it does nothing and right-click just exits. Please help.
Not really sure what you are asking about.
Just put your cursor over the item and it brings up the stats. Strive for Power 2 2021-06-03 10-56-15-17.jpg
Skill of "Master" gives you this. Strive for Power 2 2021-06-03 10-56-35-08.jpg
If you want info on the skill just put your cursor over it. Strive for Power 2 2021-06-03 10-59-43-24.jpg

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Howering over either should display a tooltip box with all necesarry informations

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Looks like some kind of update came out yesterday 6/2/2021

There is no new change log for this.
I will post the last change log and a new game should be done if you want the new content with Daisy.

maverik — 05/31/2021
0.5.1a Release
Fixed multiple assignment issues
Fixed wrong upgrade description
Fixed mac version
Fixed some item tooltip inconsistencies
Fixed some locations not being forgettable when they should be
0.5.1 New version is recommended for Daisy's questline
Redone Daisy's questline

Added upgrade to increase exotic trader slave quality
Added upgrade to increase number of sex interactions per day
Impregnation text now states if character could've been impregnated or not and why
Changed upgrade price for Alchemy level 3
Added 3 more levels to luxury room upgrade
Shrine events now have illustrations
Life and energy shard drop rates reduced
Rebel's hideout is now much better guarded
Increased speed for some animations
Event acquired items for story characters will also be equipped now (bracelet)
Fixed Daisy and Anastasia's sprites being paler than they should be
Fixed multiturn skip taking too much time to calculate
Fixed loot window sometimes showing 0 as loot number
Fixed ballista having melee attack instead of ranged
Fixed easy quest being in hard quest pool in fighter guild
Fixed some erroneous descriptions
Fixed offering altars option not translating selected character name
Fixed tribal elves jungle even actually spawning dark elf instead
Fixed dryads not being in rare race pool
Fixed true succubus not receiving bonus exp from sex
Fixed gauntlets not having effects

Last edited:

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Not really sure what you are asking about.
Just put your cursor over the item and it brings up the stats. View attachment 1227792
Skill of "Master" gives you this. View attachment 1227794
If you want info on the skill just put your cursor over it. View attachment 1227796
Howering over either should display a tooltip box with all necesarry informations
I'm playing V0.5.1a and hovering over items doesn't show anything. Seems to be a bug as others are getting the same thing:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm playing V0.5.1a and hovering over items doesn't show anything. Seems to be a bug as others are getting the same thing:
I am sorry you are having problems.

I just went and downloaded the latest version 0.5.1a from yesterday upload and I still get all the info when I put my cursor over items and skills.
Strive for Power 2 2021-06-03 12-28-12-84.jpg Strive for Power 2 2021-06-03 12-28-03-91.jpg Strive for Power 2 2021-06-03 12-27-25-32.jpg

Have no idea why others are having a problem with this.

Went ahead and posted it on discord though.

Last edited:

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, I started a new game on this version so that might be why. Try a new game yourself and see if you also get the same problem.
Just did with the latest version of the game posted yesterday. Strive for Power 2 2021-06-03 12-39-59-19.jpg Strive for Power 2 2021-06-03 12-40-09-41.jpg

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Yeah, after reopening the game, I am unable to replicate the problem. I tried both 32 bit and 64 bit, new game, loading old save and more but it all seems to be working fine now. Not sure why it happened initially.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I am sorry you are having problems.

I just went and downloaded the latest version 0.5.1a from yesterday upload and I still get all the info when I put my cursor over items and skills.
View attachment 1227944 View attachment 1227945 View attachment 1227946

Have no idea why others are having a problem with this.

Went ahead and posted it on discord though.
From what I've noticed it works in some menus and not in others. In particular for me, if I'm in the menu where you actually assign items to people, no stats. If I'm in a different menu just looking through my stuff but not assigning it to anyone then it works fine.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
From what I've noticed it works in some menus and not in others. In particular for me, if I'm in the menu where you actually assign items to people, no stats. If I'm in a different menu just looking through my stuff but not assigning it to anyone then it works fine.
Dev is aware of this and looking into it.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
anyone know how to look up daisys quest line? im thinking she changes stats as per how you respond to her.

im too lazy at this point to explore all the possibilities so im looking for where in the code you can figure it out, i have yet to find the file where you can see the results of choices, but i did find some of the dialogue...

anyone?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone know how to look up daisys quest line? im thinking she changes stats as per how you respond to her.

im too lazy at this point to explore all the possibilities so im looking for where in the code you can figure it out, i have yet to find the file where you can see the results of choices, but i did find some of the dialogue...

anyone?
Dev has a very active discord and answer questions like this all the time.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Haven't played this in a long while, can I still just slam in the image packs from the first strive into this to low-effort some images for the slaves?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Also the original game allowed for loli ages but the second is on patreon so no such luck. Any mods exist for that stuff?

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes