Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Version 0.5.1 is now live.

maverik — Today at 12:00 PM
0.5.1 Release - New version is recommended for Daisy's questline
Redone Daisy's questline
Added upgrade to increase exotic trader slave quality
Added upgrade to increase number of sex interactions per day
Impregnation text now states if character could've been impregnated or not and why
Changed upgrade price for Alchemy level 3
Added 3 more levels to luxury room upgrade
Shrine events now have illustrations
Life and energy shard drop rates reduced
Rebel's hideout is now much better guarded
Increased speed for some animations
Event acquired items for story characters will also be equipped now (bracelet)
Fixed Daisy and Anastasia's sprites being paler than they should be
Fixed multiturn skip taking too much time to calculate
Fixed loot window sometimes showing 0 as loot number
Fixed ballista having melee attack instead of ranged
Fixed easy quest being in hard quest pool in fighter guild
Fixed some erroneous descriptions
Fixed offering altars option not translating selected character name
Fixed tribal elves jungle even actually spawning dark elf instead
Fixed dryads not being in rare race pool
Fixed true succubus not receiving bonus exp from sex
Fixed gauntlets not having effects

dominant1

Aug 18, 2017
I'm not sure if this one has been caught or not, but I ran into a serious bug.

On day 14 the bankers came and took 1000, then immediately did it again. At the time I had 4k so I just ignored it.
On day 28 the bankers come and it just keeps showing the paying 3000 window until I run out of money then it kicks me out of the house.

Not sure exactly what's wrong with it, but it's a real pain.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
I'm not sure if this one has been caught or not, but I ran into a serious bug.
I just zoomed through the first couple weeks of a new save I started last night, first payment didn't glitch for me but yikes that's a scary bug to roll the dice on. Sounds like this is definitely a patch where everyone should be save scumming the quest board to speed through this part and stop the payments ASAP, if anyone wasn't doing that already.

Sain

Sep 22, 2018
Quick question, are save games compatible between patches? I have one from the previous build, and am part way through the civil war arc - should I hold off from switching?

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Quick question, are save games compatible between patches? I have one from the previous build, and am part way through the civil war arc - should I hold off from switching?
There's an "import" mode that says it'll reset your quest/upgrade(?) progress but leaves, I believe, your characters and inventory. I couldn't get it to work, though, so either I'm stupid (very possible) or it's not fully implemented.

I've continued old saves in new versions before, but I assume it's a roll of the dice if that will break anything.

Reactions: Sain

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
v0.5.1 seems to still have a bug with the hard fighters guild quests. It doesn't happen every time, but sometimes I don't get a fighters quest at all if I have hard quests selected. In my case this happened on day 7 after having completed all of the previous quests on day 1. I seem to remember there being some sort of conflict with the hard fighters guild quests and the easy fighters guild quests so maybe it's related to that (in previous versions sometimes a hard fighters guild quest would give you easy quest rewards, like 100ish xp instead of more like 500ish).

Haven't run into any other issues with v0.5.1 so far. Was also happily surprised to see that he tweaked the travel UI again to add the forget button to dungeons so you don't have to send a slave to the dungeon to forget a location.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Art Packs? does it exist?. And if where can i find them?
The same ones that work on the original game works for this one.

Here is the Itcho like packs

I don't know if the ones in the original game thread are the same or not but here is the link to it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v1-0a-maverik.1136/

Get on the discord and they will tell you have to get them into your game.

They go in C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2
You will need to make 2 folders 1 called bodies and 1 called portraits then place the packs you like in and then you can choose what you want in game.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Got two upgrades for Daisy so far, picked the most perverted options since that's where her default stats point anyway. You get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which is nice, though the upgrades take so long it's pretty much pointless for helping you with loan payments.

Has anyone tried the other routes? I'd be interested to know if the other buffs make her viable for other jobs without having to pay for stat upgrades, or if they're just a roleplaying thing.

smgkfn

Aug 25, 2019
there might be something wrong with the cooldown of sozial skills in latest update, i startet a game once infront, i just finished the 4 guild quests were now would come the large scale attack, i wanted infreont of try that to buildup my mansion a bit more, and now i noticed that the sozial skills dont get usabel again after a day passed so impossible regain any obidience etc after using the few skills who were still rdy to use

Reactions: LustrousGarden
Jan 2, 2018
there might be something wrong with the cooldown of sozial skills in latest update, i startet a game once infront, i just finished the 4 guild quests were now would come the large scale attack, i wanted infreont of try that to buildup my mansion a bit more, and now i noticed that the sozial skills dont get usabel again after a day passed so impossible regain any obidience etc after using the few skills who were still rdy to use

Same problem here. It seem that the new day trigger were not resetting them for some reason. Also it's not just social skills. Send people to work also affected. The bar just won't move.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Are there any special requirements to be able to get either orc or fairy slaves from exotic trader? I've got him upgraded to max and have been trying for ages, but so far I've had no luck.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Art Packs? does it exist?. And if where can i find them?
You can quite easily make your own. Just do a search for the kind of pic you want (elf/succubus/angel etc.) and save it to disk. Open it with an art program (I use paint.net but i think regular paint will do) and put a box around the head and crop to selection. Then choose Save As and give it a different name to the original image. Then follow the instructions a1fox3 gave in his reply to your question to get the folders to put them into. The original goes in bodies and the cropped goes in portraits.

May take a lil more effort than using a pack, but it's still easy and you get pictures you definitely like.

EDIT: both .jpg and .png formats work fine. Dunno about any others.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think some of the bosses in the dungeons could use some rebalancing. The Gryphon and the Mimic seem like they're dramatically overpowered compared to any of the other bosses. Maybe they have some elemental weaknesses that I'm not aware of, but I haven't found a way to take either of them out before they 1 shot 1 or more of my team even with everyone having over 10,000xp worth of combat focused classes and over 100 in both wits and physical stats. The stun from lightning used to work on the Gryphon some of the time but it seems like he's immune to it now.

I'm not sure if that means everything else is under powered or if those 2 are overpowered, but for a 6 person team I find that if I encounter either of those I have to just reload because I'm not going to win without losing 1 or more people. Every other boss is trivial by comparison.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think some of the bosses in the dungeons could use some rebalancing. The Gryphon and the Mimic seem like they're dramatically overpowered compared to any of the other bosses. Maybe they have some elemental weaknesses that I'm not aware of, but I haven't found a way to take either of them out before they 1 shot 1 or more of my team even with everyone having over 10,000xp worth of combat focused classes and over 100 in both wits and physical stats. The stun from lightning used to work on the Gryphon some of the time but it seems like he's immune to it now.

I'm not sure if that means everything else is under powered or if those 2 are overpowered, but for a 6 person team I find that if I encounter either of those I have to just reload because I'm not going to win without losing 1 or more people. Every other boss is trivial by comparison.
Have 1 Paladin Class (Dragonkin, Taurus or Centaur for highest HP Bonus) with Heavy armor and all Archer and Assasin Classes (so they can act first), use Taunt and you have a high chance of that char to be targeted...
Right Click any Enemy dureing combat to learn their elemental Weaknesses aswell

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Have 1 Paladin Class (Dragonkin, Taurus or Centaur for highest HP Bonus) with Heavy armor and all Archer and Assasin Classes (so they can act first), use Taunt and you have a high chance of that char to be targeted...
Right Click any Enemy dureing combat to learn their elemental Weaknesses aswell
Good point about the melee classes. I'm still in week 2 so I haven't unlocked any of the guild classes yet. Most of the good ones for melees are guild only. The casters are a bit luckier with some of their good ones not being gated inside the mage guild. I'm not sure taunt would be enough for the Gryphon though. One of his big attacks hits more than 1 person. So I think that means everyone on the team would need 160-200ish health to be able to survive a hit from him.

I do have a few of the big melee types, including a Dragonkin with excellent growth, but not enough to make a full team with them. Will have to play around with it a bit more. Maybe I need to make a 6 man Gryphon team of nothing but Dragonkin/demons/orcs/etc with massive health. Any other race is fine for everything else. Don't really need to kill the Mimics, they can almost always just be avoided.

I forgot about the right click thing for checking resistance. Will have to double check and see if there's a resist I didn't try. Maybe I got unlucky and missed with something that should work.

I'm curious how big of a difference the upgrades for the exotic trader will turn out to be. I only have 2 of them so far. If I can replace most of my slaves with girls who have excellent growth, that would be pretty crazy. Even the main character doesn't get that.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes