Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Re: Power of spells - Your casters NEED a staff. The difference between a 100 wits 5mag druid with no staff casting Overgrowth and one with a +21matk staff is like, 35 damage vs 70damage. Just the staff makes that much difference.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You dont have to save scum...
even if you do CHOOSE to, you can stop the instant you get enough for mayor quest
There are several occassions that either require or benefit by save scumming.... for example in later game when the exotic slave trader is about to visit the capitol
If you get no oral its because you are playing a female. Get A Strapon. Or a penis
You can also get Oral from cunnigulus

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Did my first goblin den dungeon and the reward was ok... though a little underwhelmed at the lack of power behind overgrowth. I'm guessing I need better magic stat
I forgot to mention this in my little guide, but make sure to pick the mage guild when you're choosing which guild to focus on. That will give you a free staff along with your first slave. Also the first couple of days do a date with your first slave and once you have her mood maxed out pick the wits training option. That will give a nice boost to wits for both the MC and the slave which will increase both of their damage (Wits determines damage, not Magic).

You will randomly get staves as loot from dungeons (that's why you need someone with the thief class to open locks) but if you get unlucky and don't get one from the first few dungeons, definitely buy one from the shop if you see one there. Any weapon is better than no weapon but the staves make a huge difference for magic.

Usually by day 3 my first 2 characters can 1 shot everything in the bandit fort with overgrowth except the ballistas, the golems, and the assassins. Blizzard is similarly useful except that it got nerfed in the latest update and costs mana now so you'll burn through all your mana potions if you have to rely on that. It doesn't do quite as much damage as overgrowth but it has a really useful slow effect as well.

One of the other big benefits of clearing out dungeons aside from the resources is that it's the fastest way for both your MC and slaves to gain skills and class abilities. You will mostly gain wits and physical this way but you can use the xp to buy things like harlot, geisha, etc that will dramatically boost social and sex skills as well. XP from sex is a lot slower. Bumping the physical stats for a bunch of slaves will increase the speed that they gather resources and upgrade your base. Increasing wits will speed up gathering food and some crafting stuff. You also will get xp scrolls as rewards from the final chest which you can use to level up anyone you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
Jun 1, 2017
So... Anyone know how to successfully navigate through the princess recruitment sequence? I've got Aire imprisoned, and the princess as well, but I think I've gone through every variation of the choices and I can't convince her to submit. I know there's the option for the mindbreaker potion from the Mage's guild, but I'd like to know if I can convince her before I hollow her out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So... Anyone know how to successfully navigate through the princess recruitment sequence? I've got Aire imprisoned, and the princess as well, but I think I've gone through every variation of the choices and I can't convince her to submit. I know there's the option for the mindbreaker potion from the Mage's guild, but I'd like to know if I can convince her before I hollow her out.
I think that is the part you should have not done and gone the other route by asking the mage guild or so for help.
There is a guest breaking bug right now on that quest, 1 way is bugged and the other way gets you to the end.

Jun 1, 2017
I think that is the part you should have not done and gone the other route by asking the mage guild or so for help.
There is a guest breaking bug right now on that quest, 1 way is bugged and the other way gets you to the end.
I did ask the mages guild for help - that's how you capture her at the elven capital, I think. I had to restore a save because I screwed that up the first time.

But this is after you've got her captured and the like, and only happens if you decide to not let the princess be immediately executed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did ask the mages guild for help - that's how you capture her at the elven capital, I think. I had to restore a save because I screwed that up the first time.

But this is after you've got her captured and the like, and only happens if you decide to not let the princess be immediately executed.
I really can't remember what I did but I got through it and now she and 2 or 3 others are now at the mansion.

I think the wiki has a walkthrough for it.

Also here is some more info on that bug.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
So what's up with Daisy and her not having sex options?

Is it just a wait for the story to progress thing or is there some action that needs to be taken?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So what's up with Daisy and her not having sex options?

Is it just a wait for the story to progress thing or is there some action that needs to be taken?
Keep being nice to her and you may get a surprise.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are there plans to add a gallery? It would be nice to see what CGs I've missed like in the previous game
There is already a gallery but at this time its empty, it will get filled up with both the story and more.

slave master

Apr 4, 2020
anyone , help if someone know the fix, i tried the last strive game , thought to try the sequel again but its crashing at the start loading screen , don't know why

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone , help if someone know the fix, i tried the last strive game , thought to try the sequel again but its crashing at the start loading screen , don't know why
You may get better help at there discord site.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes