Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I didn't start with a slave. Was holding off on picking a guild. in hindsight, probably a bad idea.
The bunnygirl cost me 200 too, but that's probably my own fault.

As for the rest of it... it feels like you skipped a couple of steps, since you went from talking about having three slaves and breeding them, to suddenly needing someone to train captives.

I've yet to capture anyone, and am infact avoiding combat quests because they do not seem possible with my current lineup.

I did search the thread and found an old comment (from myself!) saying that getting a weapon changes combat from "borderline impossible" to "Oneshot every enemy" so... that's a priority too.

Siding with the workers was probably a mistake. I was trying to get set up on crafting, but it really feels like I need to side with the warriors just to get a weapon and my first starting slave.
Once I have those, I might be able to spam out enough food to get by.

I've been sending people off to dig for stone, trying to build a grain-farm but... that doesn't seem feasible before the 14th day.

Edit: I did fufil some basic quests for bread and cloth, but I don't know if it was worth it. They took like a day just to send people out to farm for the stuff, paid out fuck-all and then didn't repop new quests until my time was up.
I'd suggest to side with the mage guild and build a Dark Elf/Drow Peon.
Sideing with a combat guild grants you some tier 2 items, give them to the girl.
Fight some beasts and have sex with her in order to Level up.
On Day 2 and with some Charm on your MC you can get the Half Bunnygirl for 100 Gold.
Charm also increases Payout from Guild Quests and makes oedience and devotion training easier.
Guild Quests reset after 7 Days.
With all 3 Girls you can attempt to take Bandit Hifdeouts (Buy Dungeons for 100 Gold in town).
The Exp is good, you'll find fabric, wood and stone in most of them and Assasins normally don't spawn in them, you sometimes can find some free slave girl inside the Dungeon and after defeating the endboss you can take it prisinor... either sell them right out or use the "Date" Function and to make them obedient and devoted (likely takes 4-6 days per slave).
I normally lay off on breeding until I have a Dragon Girl with purple growth trait.
Selling excess building Material or food is a good way to make the first payment... afterwards you are likely able to either earn enough Money by completing Quests or can advance the mainstory to the point that stops those payments

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
question. I have no option to mine stone or gather wood? do you need to complete something first?
You can only fish and harvest food at the mansion and later after upgrade you can harvest other types.

Meat, wood, stone and other types like this is harvest from other locations you must send your NPC's to.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
question. I have no option to mine stone or gather wood? do you need to complete something first?
Your best bet for harvesting building materials is dungeons to be honest. Bandit dens, goblin dens, and when you get a bit more combat proficient the best is bandit fort. Beat the dungeon and you will get a large load of materials available at that location that you can harvest with a huge multiplier in speed (like 200%). Honestly my entire household goes to those locations and I can harvest 100s of wood and stone in less than a day that way.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Oh, btw, it's a good idea to train one of your slaves as a dancer.

Every day, have her use her dance skill. It will refill the obedience of all slaves in her location, and increase the loyalty of those who aren't maxed out yet.

One action to handle those issues on however many.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
So, I seem to be stuck on a main quest bug. During the "chasing the princess" quest if you succesfully interrogate Aire you get the princess's location but nothing happens afterwards even if you go to the elven town.
I had that happen too.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Will this game eventually include the feature to enslave people you defeat in combat ala the first game? I know you can capture some dungeon bosses and prisoners but they take a long time to get to. Rope doesn't seem to be used for anything other than bondage activities. Is hiring slaves from guilds the only way to get rare races? Maybe some of the dungeons I haven't visited has the ability to capture them.

kloropk

Jun 30, 2018
I seem to have an issue where main quests aren't progressing: I've got over 300 rep with the mages, but that quest is still telling me to get rep with a guild. And I delivered 25 soup to the church, but that didn't update or complete either. I'm past day 50's payment, but I don't think I'll be able to raise the 86k for day 100 so I'm guessing this run is doomed anyway - it'd be nice to know if I missed something, though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I seem to have an issue where main quests aren't progressing: I've got over 300 rep with the mages, but that quest is still telling me to get rep with a guild. And I delivered 25 soup to the church, but that didn't update or complete either. I'm past day 50's payment, but I don't think I'll be able to raise the 86k for day 100 so I'm guessing this run is doomed anyway - it'd be nice to know if I missed something, though.
Have you talked to the leader of the servant guild?
If so you need to do quest for the other 3 guilds for the quest to advance.

As for the church quest I have no idea on that I have gave them over 200 meat soup's already.

kloropk

Jun 30, 2018
I've exhausted all the leader conversation trees and none of them are offering me quests. I sided with the labourer's guild right at the start, then got a quest to "raise your reputation with one guild to 300", I've done that and nothing happened. Do I need to get rep with all three, or with one of them specifically?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've exhausted all the leader conversation trees and none of them are offering me quests. I sided with the labourer's guild right at the start, then got a quest to "raise your reputation with one guild to 300", I've done that and nothing happened. Do I need to get rep with all three, or with one of them specifically?
It should have pop the main quest to go talk to the leader of the servants guild.
Maybe do more quest for other guilds and see if it pops then.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Just keep doing quests for all the guilds. Its the best source of money in the game and you will need a lot of rep to buy classes as well. You get quests from the Notice Board. More quests pop up every 7th day. 7,14,21,etc... As you hit 500 rep, you will start increasing how many quests are offered each week. Also I recommend going to the upgrades section of each guild and setting the quests to at least medium difficulty for better rewards right of the bat and as you get more quests added.

Renar31

May 26, 2020
So, I seem to be stuck on a main quest bug. During the "chasing the princess" quest if you succesfully interrogate Aire you get the princess's location but nothing happens afterwards even if you go to the elven town.
Hello! Anybody home?! :cry:
Same problem with Aire. What should we do? Anyone?

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Hello! Anybody home?! :cry:
Same problem with Aire. What should we do? Anyone?
It's a bug you can't pass through. I've asked some people on discord and the dev said he'll work on it. For Aire, you're just going to have to forget about convincing her yourself and get the servant's guild to help you out. Hopefully you have a save before then.

Reactions: Renar31

MajinMadness

Oct 4, 2018
So are quest RNG? I think I just lost my game because I've not gotten a quest in... like a week and a half and on day 28 I think I'm about to have someone tell me that I'm a loser. I can't get that 500 rep with other guilds if no guilds seem to have any problems. Sucks because I thought I finally got a small team that was able to complete them (easy quest) with decent time only for the game to stick two fingers up at me.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
So are quest RNG? I think I just lost my game because I've not gotten a quest in... like a week and a half and on day 28 I think I'm about to have someone tell me that I'm a loser. I can't get that 500 rep with other guilds if no guilds seem to have any problems. Sucks because I thought I finally got a small team that was able to complete them (easy quest) with decent time only for the game to stick two fingers up at me.
The quest board refreshes every seven days IIRC. Same day as the slave market (not the exotic trader) refreshes.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Tip: on the 6th day at 23:00... Save the game... advance 1 hour and check the mission board
If the quests seem do-able then do them
If the quests look impossible or would be uncomfortable to do at your level or skill, load the save.
From the first day, you can change the guild quests from easy to medium and it will give you 500-ish points by day 14

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Anyone else not getting destinations for Monster Hunt missions? I got two at once from the Fighter's Guild and I can't find either of them on the travel screen.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes