taler

Oct 5, 2017
I've played a bit of first Strive and liked it but it felt to me like it was missing a tiny bit to feel like a proper vidya game. How far has the sequel got in terms of content? Would you recommend switching from Strive 1 to Conquest atm?
Strive 1 is a good game. This one is incomplete and looks lesser in many ways. Wait on conquest.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Is there a guide for the mod tool? Like how to add a new quest or class as opposed to modifying the already existing ones?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a guide for the mod tool? Like how to add a new quest or class as opposed to modifying the already existing ones?
Best place to ask that is on there discord, they are very friendly on there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
please make a walkthrugh for harem, love this game
Everything is explained in the game and no walkthrough is needed.
If you want incest just name the one you get when you choose which faction to follow to your last name and now you have incest, or have sex with your offspring's.

As for harem just have 3 living at the mansion your having sex with.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
almost two years working on this project with 1241 people supporting on patreon and this all content? Seems like in the word of adult games we can make more money doing this rather than finish the project and sell a final product.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
almost two years working on this project with 1241 people supporting on patreon and this all content? Seems like in the word of adult games we can make more money doing this rather than finish the project and sell a final product.
You are not forced to pay for this game. it is and has always been made free to those who don't want to pay.
Yes he has it on some pay sites like patreon but you can still get it for free and not only on F95.
free.jpg

pyro main

Aug 13, 2018
You are not forced to pay for this game. it is and has always been made free to those who don't want to pay.
Yes he has it on some pay sites like patreon but you can still get it for free and not only on F95.
View attachment 1191831
I'm pretty sure it wasn't an attack on creator.
I see this trend too: with Patreon-based income there is incentive to develop slower, and I don't blame gamedevs for acting in their self-interest. Crowdfunding like Kickstarter seems more fair, but it's usually not a viable option for adult games.

Reactions: Jakyr

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm pretty sure it wasn't an attack on creator.
I see this trend too: with Patreon-based income there is incentive to develop slower, and I don't blame gamedevs for acting in their self-interest. Crowdfunding like Kickstarter seems more fair, but it's usually not a viable option for adult games.
Except that's not how Patreon is set up. No matter how many people tell you that you're paying for a product through Patreon, you're not. By joining a devs/artists Patreon, you are signing up to be a patron of their work. A patron being someone who gives financial or other support to a person, organization, cause, or activity. There's no implicit or explicit contract saying if you pay x you'll get y. If you're not happy about the direction or speed of developement you're only recourse is to stop supporting them.

Reactions: crash.7ds and Reij

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So what is the intended opening move supposed to be? Because I've restarted like four times and I can't seem to get off the ground.

Spamming fishing actions makes you a small amount of money. You start with enough to buy a single slave, but they're all trash on day 1. Combat is impossible because even an 'easy' difficulty quest or dungeon will throw you up against six enemies at the same time and you start with few combat skills and no gear.
You can't even craft because you don't have materials or a workshop.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
So what is the intended opening move supposed to be? Because I've restarted like four times and I can't seem to get off the ground.

Spamming fishing actions makes you a small amount of money. You start with enough to buy a single slave, but they're all trash on day 1. Combat is impossible because even an 'easy' difficulty quest or dungeon will throw you up against six enemies at the same time and you start with few combat skills and no gear.
The easiest start is to be an elf (any of them) mage. Seduce your slave and bone them daily for more XP, while fishing and selling excess fish. When you level up, take Druid. Get yourself a Peon with good Phys stat from the Fighters Guild, and have them stand in front of you. Use your AoE druid magic to clear out some fights for money. DO NOT start with bandit stuff, as Bandit Assassins will wreck you with their 'I go first' strike that can do 100+ damage to someone in Iron Plate armor. Go with animals and goblins.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

You and your starting either slave/peon and a few days later a bunny girl for 100 is enough to fish for the money you need.
I name the first girl with the same name as MC thinking that there brother/sister then start making babies to fill out the rest of the mansion with offspring training them up for the battles to come.

The bunny girl is nice to have a round and if you are nice to her once you get her she will be nice to you.
I use her as one of my main trainer girls to help with captives and new girls I get.

The first time playing can be hard if you don't know what to do but after you get the handle of it its easy peasy.
Build up the mansion to 10 rooms and fill them up with your kids making them work the grounds for food and sell it before you know it you will be rolling in the money.
Keep upgrading your mansion and work rooms and send some NPC's to other areas to harvest new stuff like trees and meat and other things.
To have an easier time with the battle's get at least 1 who uses a bow and upgrade to be able to hit everyone in 1 roll.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You and your starting either slave/peon and a few days later a bunny girl for 100 is enough to fish for the money you need.
I name the first girl with the same name as MC thinking that there brother/sister then start making babies to fill out the rest of the mansion with offspring training them up for the battles to come.

The bunny girl is nice to have a round and if you are nice to her once you get her she will be nice to you.
I use her as one of my main trainer girls to help with captives and new girls I get.

The first time playing can be hard if you don't know what to do but after you get the handle of it its easy peasy.
Build up the mansion to 10 rooms and fill them up with your kids making them work the grounds for food and sell it before you know it you will be rolling in the money.
Keep upgrading your mansion and work rooms and send some NPC's to other areas to harvest new stuff like trees and meat and other things.
To have an easier time with the battle's get at least 1 who uses a bow and upgrade to be able to hit everyone in 1 roll.
I didn't start with a slave. Was holding off on picking a guild. in hindsight, probably a bad idea.
The bunnygirl cost me 200 too, but that's probably my own fault.

As for the rest of it... it feels like you skipped a couple of steps, since you went from talking about having three slaves and breeding them, to suddenly needing someone to train captives.

I've yet to capture anyone, and am infact avoiding combat quests because they do not seem possible with my current lineup.

I did search the thread and found an old comment (from myself!) saying that getting a weapon changes combat from "borderline impossible" to "Oneshot every enemy" so... that's a priority too.

Siding with the workers was probably a mistake. I was trying to get set up on crafting, but it really feels like I need to side with the warriors just to get a weapon and my first starting slave.
Once I have those, I might be able to spam out enough food to get by.

I've been sending people off to dig for stone, trying to build a grain-farm but... that doesn't seem feasible before the 14th day.

Edit: I did fufil some basic quests for bread and cloth, but I don't know if it was worth it. They took like a day just to send people out to farm for the stuff, paid out fuck-all and then didn't repop new quests until my time was up.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
So, I seem to be stuck on a main quest bug. During the "chasing the princess" quest if you succesfully interrogate Aire you get the princess's location but nothing happens afterwards even if you go to the elven town.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I didn't start with a slave. Was holding off on picking a guild. in hindsight, probably a bad idea.
The bunnygirl cost me 200 too, but that's probably my own fault.

As for the rest of it... it feels like you skipped a couple of steps, since you went from talking about having three slaves and breeding them, to suddenly needing someone to train captives.

I've yet to capture anyone, and am infact avoiding combat quests because they do not seem possible with my current lineup.

I did search the thread and found an old comment (from myself!) saying that getting a weapon changes combat from "borderline impossible" to "Oneshot every enemy" so... that's a priority too.

Siding with the workers was probably a mistake. I was trying to get set up on crafting, but it really feels like I need to side with the warriors just to get a weapon and my first starting slave.
Once I have those, I might be able to spam out enough food to get by.

I've been sending people off to dig for stone, trying to build a grain-farm but... that doesn't seem feasible before the 14th day.

Edit: I did fufil some basic quests for bread and cloth, but I don't know if it was worth it. They took like a day just to send people out to farm for the stuff, paid out fuck-all and then didn't repop new quests until my time was up.
Ya you need that first slave/peon and the bunny girl to harvest food to sell.
The first amount you need is 1000 so you can use any above that amount and your safe, after a few days you will get the main quest started and that helps a lot.
You have to build up your harem but just remember to save the next payment amount and spend everything after to help you build up your base and harem.

I can fight the first few battles with just MC and that first girl I get from the warriors guild with no problem.

As as for training I mean the level up you can do on each girl and I use the bunny to get all the ones that help get the girls to like MC.
I'm not good on describing what or how but here are 2 pic's to show what I am talking about.
I just started over again because its been since v0.4.01 or so.
Daisy is good to use for training up the girls when you are out and about do your thing. Strive for Power 2 2021-05-12 18-46-00-91.jpg
I give her the same I give MC and the first peon once she gets to level up. Strive for Power 2 2021-05-12 18-46-02-99.jpg

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes