Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone else not getting destinations for Monster Hunt missions? I got two at once from the Fighter's Guild and I can't find either of them on the travel screen.
if you mean Quests that go along the line "kill x Enemies of y type", than you can or rather must buy a dungeon or use one from a different Quest in order to achieve it.
"Trouble Solving" or "Clear Dungeon" Quests are the only ones that unlock their own travel locations

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is now a wiki for this game.

Walkthrough for now.

Links to the OP soon.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
I've been playing through the new storyline content. The dialogue has a few broken tracking functions when it comes to remembering the choices you just made, but I expected that kind of thing with it being so recent. None of the major story breaking bugs happened to me so far, overall I think it's pretty decent and helps break up the RNG grind a bit.

Part of me wants to be tired of seeing Super Special White-Furred Furries in everything, but being able to recruit a male orc wizard is new and different enough that I'm over it. I don't think S4P had any male uniques at all, unless you count that one who I think had to be sex changed before the actual recruitment.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
if you mean Quests that go along the line "kill x Enemies of y type", than you can or rather must buy a dungeon or use one from a different Quest in order to achieve it.
"Trouble Solving" or "Clear Dungeon" Quests are the only ones that unlock their own travel locations
I mean the quest called "Monster Hunt"

1621120840498.png

1621120885812.png

1621120950370.png

1621120987546.png

1621121003606.png

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
I mean the quest called "Monster Hunt"
Those are the quests that person was talking about. Those quests don't supply you with a dungeon, you have to go hunt down the monsters yourself by doing another quest's dungeon or buying a dungeon.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Tip: Hover the mouse over the icon to see which type of enemies you need to slay.
I at first went to the Bone Tomb thinking I'd need to kill some undeads - turns out I needed bandits (from Red Camp, for example).. luckily the game counts 'types' instead of specifics .. so killing bandit archers, bandit bosses etc. counts too... pretty good that one.

On the other hand - now I'm waiting for a fix to the Aire bug too .. :/

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Those are the quests that person was talking about. Those quests don't supply you with a dungeon, you have to go hunt down the monsters yourself by doing another quest's dungeon or buying a dungeon.
Eh, when you're right, you're right. I looked at that quest and somehow thought I saw the "clear this dungeon" icon. Bugger. I hate these sorts of quests.

On the other hand, it's easy enough to find bandits and goblins, so it's better than rats and wolves.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Eh, when you're right, you're right. I looked at that quest and somehow thought I saw the "clear this dungeon" icon. Bugger. I hate these sorts of quests.

On the other hand, it's easy enough to find bandits and goblins, so it's better than rats and wolves.
For rats and Wolfes you should buy dungeons from the Elven realm. (groves etc.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
New bug fix update just came out.

maverik — Today at 4:09 AM
0.5.0d version is out
Reduced time requirement for Assignment tasks
Spoiler alt-enslavement option is now available for futa
Fixed princess not being findable if you didn't interrogate Aire
Lowered total requirement for enslavement route which made it impossible to perform without aire from 11 to 8
Added wiki link to main menu and fixed itch.io link
Added dungeon type to travel menu
Fixed stats going over 6 in rare occasion
Fixed some scene issues
Fixed some quest requirements
Fixed an issue with power tattoo applying to legs

Reactions: NajaNaga

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
" Fixed princess not being findable if you didn't interrogate Aire "

Yet from a quick test, the bug that the princess isn't being findable if you do (successfully) interrogate Aire still persists.
And thus we continue the waiting game..

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Is there any kind of "getting started" guide for this?

Like the original, the UI leaves a great deal to be desired, and even basic things are not at all obvious...

Making money is just frustrating at best (only way to do it seems to be a trickle from prostitution, or the handful of quests that pop up. Am I missing something? The original had a nice range of jobs, here there is almost nothing...

How do you increase things like Charm? it says to use social skills, but how is that done?

Also, not a gameplay thing but something I was curious about. In the original there was a setting to automatically pick a portrait and body from those available. Is that no longer a thing here? Not a big deal but it was a nice feature.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

Like the original, the UI leaves a great deal to be desired, and even basic things are not at all obvious...

Making money is just frustrating at best (only way to do it seems to be a trickle from prostitution, or the handful of quests that pop up. Am I missing something? The original had a nice range of jobs, here there is almost nothing...

How do you increase things like Charm? it says to use social skills, but how is that done?

Also, not a gameplay thing but something I was curious about. In the original there was a setting to automatically pick a portrait and body from those available. Is that no longer a thing here? Not a big deal but it was a nice feature.
Clearing dungeons is actually a lot more effective for making money. You can pretty easily make several thousand dollars per day from day 1 or 2 that way. Early on, magic works best for that, especially races that can get the druid class. Later on all races get access to AOEs eventually, but it takes longer for the physical races to ramp up (they tend to be better at gathering resources though).

I send my first 2 people to clear out any quest related dungeons and monsters on day 1, making sure to clear the goblin den before I do the bandit den. The goal on day 1 is to get the Druid class for both of your first 2 characters before you hit the bandit den. I would also recommend giving one of them Thief for opening locks. That gives them both overgrowth so they can kill everything in the den without ever getting hit. Pick up Daisy on day 2 and keep clearing Bandit Dens until you have 5 people. Then I head back to base and upgrade the mansion rooms so I can have 10 people instead of 5.

Once your first 2 characters have Druid, Archer, Rogue, and Fighter your speed will be high enough that you can act before everything in the Bandit Fort so now you can switch to clearing that out. Initially you will want to bring a few extra slaves in case you can't kill the assassins in 2 shots. They have to die without getting a turn or they will 1 shot someone. Once you can reliably kill the assasins with 2 overgrowths your first 2 characters can duo the fort for money and items while the rest of your slaves work on gathering resources from bandit dens.

You will get a huge quantity of cloth from the bandit forts which you can sell for thousands of dollars per day in addition to whatever other items and resources you get.

I like to sell off my worst slave once I get to the maximum number and then only take new slaves that have a growth stat of good or great since those level up the fastest. If you start with a melee focused race that does not get Druid then you probably won't be able to do the forts for awhile, but you can follow the same plan with the bandit dens. It just takes longer because you won't get as much xp or resources from them.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Besides the combat grinding guide above, you can also generally survive the initial bank loan stuff with a combination of gathering and selling materials (even fish, if you get a lot of them) and training 1-3 good prostitutes. They need to have raised sex skills ASAP and at least the harlot class before that income is worth anything. Don't get distracted by putting people to work doing upgrades and stuff, save that for later. Don't spend money on random stuff you don't really need either, unless it makes your gathering better or immediately provides you with a good or inexpensive (like Daisy) new character.

Unless the quest board RNG just super hates you, you should be able to meet the reputation point requirements to progress the main quest enough to pause the bank loan collection indefinitely before the payment escalates beyond what you can cover. I don't like constant dungeon grind so this is what I tend to do. At worst I have to pay an extra payment if I can't progress the MQ in the minimum amount of time due to unfinishable quests, but I'm always able to pay it.

EDIT: Forgot to note, upgrading the master bedroom is actually beneficial very early on, since group scenes raise sex skills much faster. I don't remember how many upgrades you can do before the materials stop being easy though.

Last edited:

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019

1. Go look for the strive conquest wiki under walkthrough there's my slaughtered messy shit walkthrough for a start at the bottom

2. Money is not made raw you need to sell shit to get most of it for starters either by cloth(1 for 10g) or fish as most people do1 to 3g because you dont need to travel away from themansion. I just make dungeon killers so thats like 10k-100k gold a week.

3.The weekly quests refresh well.. weekly so unless you want to be a reroll scum at the start (this is why you can save templates) or day 6 and hour 23 save and reroll quests, you will suffer a grisly death.

4. social skills are the abilities you use at the bottom of the screen in the mansion or any other area npcs use on each other.

5. You can copypaste the body and portrait folders from the C > users > strive to the strive 2 folder or like many other people you have a stash of goodies you have to your own preference. Pick the ones you like and copy 1 set to each folder and you can use it. Portrait format pictures are better as the landscape will be chopped on both sides.

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks for the advice, it was quite helpful

Found my problem with the social skills, the characters didn't have a class yet with any so I couldn't do anything in that regard. Though it also looks like you can train charm via dates

Definitely not happy about the importance of save scumming...

Did my first goblin den dungeon and the reward was ok... though a little underwhelmed at the lack of power behind overgrowth. I'm guessing I need better magic stat

One thing I've noticed though, where are the oral options at? They never seem to even show up in the list, though they are checked in the "allowed" options list

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the advice, it was quite helpful

Found my problem with the social skills, the characters didn't have a class yet with any so I couldn't do anything in that regard. Though it also looks like you can train charm via dates

Definitely not happy about the importance of save scumming...

Did my first goblin den dungeon and the reward was ok... though a little underwhelmed at the lack of power behind overgrowth. I'm guessing I need better magic stat

One thing I've noticed though, where are the oral options at? They never seem to even show up in the list, though they are checked in the "allowed" options list
When on a date you must choose who is on top and who is on bottom by the far right hand side.
If the one on bottom ask to touch then you need to switch out who is on top, oral options are on the tab at the left hand side of the middle icons at the top.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes