a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
, i just tested it with being open for some min without touching, particularly the first time godot system setup was takin time. tho thanks for replying(y)
Ya the 2nd version of the game takes a while to load up.
I seen it take about 4 min's to load and as short as 30 sec.

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
How does pregnancy work in this game?

Also, in the original there were contraceptive options that don't seem to be available anymore. Am I missing something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How does pregnancy work in this game?

Also, in the original there were contraceptive options that don't seem to be available anymore. Am I missing something?
This is still an Alpha/Beta game and it will come for contraceptive.

I don't remember how many days they stay pregnant but once they give birth you get a new NPC age teen. I think they come as teen but I could have forgotten if any other age like adult or elder can be choosen.

I would not mind seeing the same as Strive 1 has it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is still an Alpha/Beta game and it will come for contraceptive.

I don't remember how many days they stay pregnant but once they give birth you get a new NPC age teen. I think they come as teen but I could have forgotten if any other age like adult or elder can be choosen.

I would not mind seeing the same as Strive 1 has it.
Seems like the girls are pregnant 30 days (unless they are breeding sows).
They'll get debuffs after 10 and 20 days respetively (-20 physical and speed, and -40 physical and greater speed debuff... less with the breeding sow class).
All children will be teenagers , this is likely to change later in the game.
If the MC is a beastkind the child will always be a halfkind of that species.... unless the partner was a beastkin of the same species

Reactions: a1fox3

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Speaking of pregnancy, in the current absence of a contraceptive feature, do we know which races *can't* impregnate each other? That debuff is annoying.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Speaking of pregnancy, in the current absence of a contraceptive feature, do we know which races *can't* impregnate each other? That debuff is annoying.
impregnation compatibility = Human, Elf, Dark Elf, Tribal Elf, Beastkin, Halfkin. #the rest is only for same race

That's according to the code in the game.

Reactions: NajaNaga

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
impregnation compatibility = Human, Elf, Dark Elf, Tribal Elf, Beastkin, Halfkin. #the rest is only for same race

That's according to the code in the game.
Except if the Breeding Sow Class is available... also I am fairly positive that Dragonkin are also part of that list

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Except if the Breeding Sow Class is available... also I am fairly positive that Dragonkin are also part of that list
I only took that from the variable initialization file. It could well be there is somewhere else in the code that alters or adds to it. Breeding Sow would of course be an exception.

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
I don't know if this problem has been addressed already but i couldn't find it when searching so here goes...

I am getting an OpenGl Error when trying to launch the game it claims my drivers or video card is out of date. However, I am running a very recent AMD With fully updated drivers:
Radeon RX 570 Series, Version 27.20.21003.1028

I do also have in my system an older video card i use for a second monitor A : Radeon HD 5670 Those Drivers are fully updated to the last made driver for it.

The older Card must be the first video card in my system or it will not work, this has not posed a problem for any other programs or games, including unoptimized abominations such as Star Citizen. (pun intended)

I can't say for certain that it is the problem either as I'm not willing to go down to a single monitor just for one game... Does anyone know a workaround or is the problem something else entirely?

Should also mention the older version Strive for power works fine on my system.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if this problem has been addressed already but i couldn't find it when searching so here goes...

I am getting an OpenGl Error when trying to launch the game it claims my drivers or video card is out of date. However, I am running a very recent AMD With fully updated drivers:

I do also have in my system an older video card i use for a second monitor A : Radeon HD 5670 Those Drivers are fully updated to the last made driver for it.

The older Card must be the first video card in my system or it will not work, this has not posed a problem for any other programs or games, including unoptimized abominations such as Star Citizen. (pun intended)

I can't say for certain that it is the problem either as I'm not willing to go down to a single monitor just for one game... Does anyone know a workaround or is the problem something else entirely?

They have a lot of player/people on there discord that maybe able to help you.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

The better question is wether or not your game is starting.
I have seen many error message dureing startup in my game aswell, but the game runs without an issue

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
The better question is wether or not your game is starting.
I have seen many error message dureing startup in my game aswell, but the game runs without an issue
No it is not starting... The Cmd Prompt with the game engine comes up and then it stays frozen for sometime before it presents the error message and shuts down.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No it is not starting... The Cmd Prompt with the game engine comes up and then it stays frozen for sometime before it presents the error message and shuts down.
...Ok next Question.
You don't need 2 montiors to play the game and its rather demanding on your system resources from my experiences.... can't you change the order of your graphic cards in the Hardwaremanager for the time you play the game, than switch back if you want to do anything else?

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
...Ok next Question.
You don't need 2 montiors to play the game and its rather demanding on your system resources from my experiences.... can't you change the order of your graphic cards in the Hardwaremanager for the time you play the game, than switch back if you want to do anything else?

So out of curiosity i pulled out the older card and the game worked fine while it was out.

As for re-organizing the graphics card using a hardware manager, I am afraid i don't know what your talking about. Unless your suggesting the use of the BIOS settings however my system does not offer that option and if it did it would be the same as switching the cards in the PCIe slot which would result in the older card not displaying anything.

If there is some option in windows to change the priority of the video card itself and not the monitor defaults which i already set, then that might help. I was not able to find anything in a google search, but perhaps i used the wrong keywords?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So out of curiosity i pulled out the older card and the game worked fine while it was out.

As for re-organizing the graphics card using a hardware manager, I am afraid i don't know what your talking about. Unless your suggesting the use of the BIOS settings however my system does not offer that option and if it did it would be the same as switching the cards in the PCIe slot which would result in the older card not displaying anything.

If there is some option in windows to change the priority of the video card itself and not the monitor defaults which i already set, then that might help. I was not able to find anything in a google search, but perhaps i used the wrong keywords?
since I only own one graphics card I couldn't test this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
since I only own one graphics card I couldn't test this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought for sure that would work... it would have made sense... but it didn't and even weirder the options listed only showed my newer card and not the older one...
1621991757080.png

Anyway Thanks for trying maybe your suggestion might help someone else.

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
WOW, Ok i found the issue... and WOW is it stupid...
So to fix the problem all i had to do was re-arrange the monitor setup so that my primary card was the left most monitor, moving it from that position and the game wont work...LOL and OMG

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Dev news: 0.5.1 coming soon and some future plans
Right now we are finishing 0.5.1 version which took a bit longer than originally anticipated. It gonna feature Daisy's quest rework, new upgrades GUI (and couple new upgrades) and various bugfixes.
While at it, I want to talk a bit about my next plans for the Conquest development some of which already making it into. As you remember we have been collecting responses on the latest version so I've taken those into consideration.

GUI reworks/updates
While most of the GUI works on a reasonable level, there's a few places which needs improvements. We gonna have to rework the core of it, which shouldn't actually be very hard, as most of the pieces are modular and fairly independent. Besides that we plan to improve Occupation and Crafting menus, as well as add a couple new options to character info.

Missing mechanics
There's a couple of things from the first game which we are still missing and plan to reimplement in near time, namely: contraceptives, relative tree and hairstyle changes. Those will be fairly easy to add and have mostly been held back by the GUI.

Changing mechanics
Combat skills
I have a small plan to change how combat skills will be acquired. Previously you gained combat skills from unlocking certain classes. In a revision I plan to make combat skills unlocked separately while also increasing number of skills a class can unlock. The classes will some options in the pool and perhaps some points to spend on those skills. In this way you will be able to more carefully craft characters for combat instead of having same pool of abilities.

Mansion Resource Occupations
Currently the mansion allows infinite resource gathering if resource is present, while locations have completely different approach. The goal will be to make resource gathering at mansion similar to settlement gathering (you can assign a number of workers to certain resource, so better workers are more valuable). Meanwhile you'll also be able to unlock new resource types through upgrades, and increase number of available slots for them. I also plan to limit amount of crafting workers which can be assigned at once in similar fashion.

Enemy Buffs
A small improvement to the existing combat to make things bit more varied. Some enemies will be spawned with stronger buffs like extra health, damage or resistances, to make things more interesting during the combat. Those buffs wouldn't occur during boss fights though.
All these things are fairly minor improvements which we'll be able to add in relatively quickly, after which we'll be working on more content and planning on bigger improvements like adding map and revamping sex related mechanics.
Thank you for your attention and stay tuned for the updates

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes