erkper

May 16, 2018
My apologies for disturbing you, but I understand correctly that food consumption is disabled in the current version? For several weeks not a single crumb was eaten. Just wondering. Sorry.
I'm not having that problem, though it does seem a bit off. Just ran a test and my 6 characters with a daily consumption total of 17 depleted 30 food from my stores in 23 hrs. Wonder if it's tied to favorites or something.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
as far as i understand - new version should be coming sometime this month
dev planned for end of the last month, but didn't make it, yet got additional help with a code

Reactions: vaaf and NajaNaga

Misteriol

Sep 17, 2018
hmm nice game but sadly i'm more person to watch than read xd even if i like classic rpgs but not paper ones xd

Last edited:

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Nice, I was wondering if we'd see an update anytime soon. Glad I waited to pick the game up again, since I'll probably start over.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Have only just started messing with the new version but it seems like the travel/dungeon UI has a problem. Unless I'm missing something it's now impossible to "forget location". That option no longer exists at all in the travel window. There is a button for it if you have someone physically present at the dungeon but it doesn't work. Unless he changed it so you have to harvest all the resources first. Will try that next just in case.

Edit: Just tried harvesting all resources from a dungeon and "forget location" still doesn't do anything. So the dungeons are basically unusable in this version.

Edit: Disregard. You have to completely exit the game and reload for it to work now.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Have only just started messing with the new version but it seems like the travel/dungeon UI has a problem. Unless I'm missing something it's now impossible to "forget location". That option no longer exists at all in the travel window. There is a button for it if you have someone physically present at the dungeon but it doesn't work. Unless he changed it so you have to harvest all the resources first. Will try that next just in case.

Edit: Just tried harvesting all resources from a dungeon and "forget location" still doesn't do anything. So the dungeons are basically unusable in this version.
You should post this to his itch.io message board or Discord. Not sure Mav actually checks this board but I know he's active there (especially Discord.)

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
I checked just now and only the "experimental" version is showing as updated so far, so I'm not surprised it's buggy.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
khumak I had that issue at points too.
This probably isnt what you want to hear but:
Save . Quit the game . Load save . You can now forget the location .

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
khumak I had that issue at points too.
This probably isnt what you want to hear but:
Save . Quit the game . Load save . You can now forget the location .
That used to work for me in previous versions when forget location didn't work some of the time. It doesn't work for me in this version.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
That used to work for me in previous versions when forget location didn't work some of the time. It doesn't work for me in this version.
I am not white knighting for him. It has already happened to me on this version. You cant just reload a save, you have to completely quit and then restart the game... then reload the save.
If you visit his discord, Mav is a pretty friendly guy and will generally fix things within minutes if you bring it to his attention.
He will normally ask you to screenshot to console or ask for a save or both, but he normally fixes issues really, really fast.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I am not white knighting for him. It has already happened to me on this version. You cant just reload a save, you have to completely quit and then restart the game... then reload the save.
If you visit his discord, Mav is a pretty friendly guy and will generally fix things within minutes if you bring it to his attention.
He will normally ask you to screenshot to console or ask for a save or both, but he normally fixes issues really, really fast.
Ah ok, I misunderstood. In previous versions you didn't have to exit the game, just save and reload. I'll try again.

Edit: Yep works for me as well. You have to completely exit the game and then reload for it to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: caju

Anclrei

Jul 9, 2017
FYI: copy-and-pasting Maverick's Patreon update:

Strive Conquest 0.5.0 Release
We finally got here. I want to thank everyone for your pations. In next couple of weeks we'll try to add a bit more content including fleshed out Daisy quest until I'll be redirecting a part of my efforts back into Displaced so it can be finished in near time.
Changelog:
  • Added civil war story arc
  • Added an option to start from after the prologue
  • Characters now can be generated with sexual skills (based on their virginity/classes)
  • Added many missing icons for skills and enemies
  • Some enemies have been slightly buffed
  • Rebel enemies have been made considerably stronger
  • Added some new CGs (including main story)
  • Added a few class dialogue checks
  • Main menu won't show characters you haven't met yet
  • Travel menu has been reworked
  • Fixed many other bugs

Reactions: Reij

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something else I am noticing in the new version is that the interface seems a lot more sluggish to respond than previous versions. He's definitely made some graphics changes but I'm not sure why performance would drop so much. My system hasn't changed.

Reactions: Bootyman

bgpimp

Mar 4, 2018
Hi, not a huge forum guy. Just one Problem: i cant "Forget Location". Button does nothing.
Its with the new 0.5.0

Addionally one request: Please put in an option on / off for automatic time stop after certain conditions (like relocating done e.g.) if normale timeprogress is selected.

Love this game btw. right amount of gameplay, sex etc. (one neglectable wish would be animated 2d Art, but i guess its impossible with the language / software)

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Hi, not a huge forum guy
Nothing wrong with that. However, the dev isn't here and doesn't read this.
Try over there less of a forum and Maverick's the dev.

As for your question, please read the previous page. (edit: post 1233 above, actually)

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
How's this sequel stacking up against the previous game, in your opinion?
In terms of gameplay, UI, depth, sex, combat etc

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes