GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
A clear dunno if you are the only one.
But what you are seeing there are the labels which get replaced if a corresponding entry exists in the localization file (localization/en/main.gd).
If there is no corresponding entry you will get the labels like in your screenshot.

You can try the attached file (don't forget to unzip since I can't attach the gd File directly) but I am not sure if it is the only problem you have there.
You can also try to redownload the game.
Unfortunately I saw your post after redownloading the game :rolleyes: But it seems you were right, I kept my "old" main.gd and tried putting it in the newest intallation and the problem appeared again. Thanks for your reply (y)

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
same thing could also happen if one of the descriptor files was edited with mistakes - duplicate entries, not closed parentheses and so one
one mistake will mess up whole file, happened to me a few times, kinda heads up to anyone trying to mod the game

btw, found a way to add gender lock to a 'race lock' function of custom portrait/body selection, if anyone interested
downside - had to rename all "male" gender folders of image packs for it to work properly, otherwise "male" grabs from "female" folders too, dunno how else stop it from happening

Reactions: GandiIV

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
big fan of Strive-for-Power,
i'd like to play this one immediately but i don't want to be disappointed if it lack a bit of content
how much content is in the sequel for now?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
i'd like to play this one immediately but i don't want to be disappointed if it lack a bit of content
It's a bit lacking right now I'd say, it's playable and enjoyable but there's not much story content or anything, I'd wait a while.

Reactions: StratoSquir

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
If you're expecting a "full game" feeling like Strive 1, with a full plot and a bunch of special pre-made NPCs with questlines to recruit, you won't get it. If you just want to kill some time and see the structure of the next game, learn the changes, try out the new classes and different house mechanics, and do RNG dungeons and character building for as long as you enjoy doing that kind of thing, go ahead.

IMO it's a fairly solid RNG content engine to waste a few days on every couple months while development continues.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
I played my latest save further than I usually do, so I only just now discovered that filling the "bar" with class icons actually makes them shrink and give you way more room for new classes than I expected. Or at least it does on your master character. Can you actually fill all of that? What is the maximum?

All this time I was thinking we'd be capped at like...five. But the game does seem to hand out exp like candy.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I played my latest save further than I usually do, so I only just now discovered that filling the "bar" with class icons actually makes them shrink and give you way more room for new classes than I expected. Or at least it does on your master character. Can you actually fill all of that? What is the maximum?

All this time I was thinking we'd be capped at like...five. But the game does seem to hand out exp like candy.
Same as first part as long as you have enough exp you can learn every available class with every character... well with the exception of some combat classes that are mutual exclusive for a single character

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Same as first part as long as you have enough exp you can learn every available class with every character... well with the exception of some combat classes that are mutual exclusive for a single character
Well that's awesome, thanks! I'd been wondering if I was being terribly inefficient by always giving my adventurers a "downtime job" class for when I don't feel like taking them out. But if you can max them out as far as the (eventual) plot/your patience lasts, then it really isn't hurting anything but costing some time. Cool.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well that's awesome, thanks! I'd been wondering if I was being terribly inefficient by always giving my adventurers a "downtime job" class for when I don't feel like taking them out. But if you can max them out as far as the (eventual) plot/your patience lasts, then it really isn't hurting anything but costing some time. Cool.
My advice is to check out the exotic trader for dragongonic girls with excellent Growth rate in order to give them the Breeding sow class and create a bunch of kids in hope of their "fathers" race, if they are dragon girls aswell just make them combatants

damias

Sep 13, 2020
just a question but ,will we get specific mating implement appropriate for all races like cloaca for lamia and a specific tentacle for scylla with the ''mouth'' under the tentaces for reproduction like it is for normal octopuses ,I'm really really curious and into this now if sox)

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
just a question but ,will we get specific mating implement appropriate for all races like cloaca for lamia and a specific tentacle for scylla with the ''mouth'' under the tentaces for reproduction like it is for normal octopuses ,I'm really really curious and into this now if sox)
I'd rather not...
Have you ever seen a bird's cloaca? Hardly arousing, unless you're into unique smells, maybe.
And octopi? Have you seen this mouth you speak of? I love cephalopods (mostly on my plate :p) but I certainly wouldn't put my finger in there, let alone a more sentitive appendage.
Well, there wouldn't be much harm in these descriptions, but I doubt they will. You can just mod the game to implement them yourself; there's a database for pretty much every body part.

I'd rather they worked on the game itself. It's not going to be out in this decade at this rate :/

damias

Sep 13, 2020
I'd rather not...
Have you ever seen a bird's cloaca? Hardly arousing, unless you're into unique smells, maybe.
And octopi? Have you seen this mouth you speak of? I love cephalopods (mostly on my plate :p) but I certainly wouldn't put my finger in there, let alone a more sentitive appendage.
Well, there wouldn't be much harm in these descriptions, but I doubt they will. You can just mod the game to implement them yourself; there's a database for pretty much every body part.

I'd rather they worked on the game itself. It's not going to be out in this decade at this rate :/
i do agree if it is exactly as is the real thing yes,but since it is fantasy it could be similar to a human pussy in texture and way to be but in the middle of the tentacles and circular like spiders could be 4 holes bitch instead of 3 and so on ,even if one is for silk ,I know its not important at this stage but curiosity is what brought humanity to were it is ;)

nibuddzhi

Mar 2, 2018
My apologies for disturbing you, but I understand correctly that food consumption is disabled in the current version? For several weeks not a single crumb was eaten. Just wondering. Sorry.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes