Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I feel like you guys are purposely misunderstanding lucas771's point but whatev.
I have a feeling You are purposely misunderstanding OUR point.
It's one thing to rate the sexual content as unsatisfying and whole other to demand adding a misleading and utterly wrong tag to the Genre and Tag list.
Sure the game can be improved and given that it's in the (pre) alpha phase we have hopes that it will be eventually.

I gotta admit that te conversation is lead astray as others have put their oppinions into this aswell but basically the whole sex system allows for alot of varied sex scenes with nearly every character in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
tried 0.4.1b - still problem with workers, first quest work no problem, after that reputation goes to fighters instead
clean install, new save, new character

edit: welp, there was another stealth fix without version change two hours ago, supposedly should fix rep bug

Last edited:

lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
tried 0.4.1b - still problem with workers, first quest work no problem, after that reputation goes to fighters instead
clean install, new save, new character

edit: welp, there was another stealth fix without version change two hours ago, supposedly should fix rep bug
Has the OP been updated?

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
How do you increase the job offerings in the newer versions of the game? All i have for upgrades in the guilds is number and quality of slaves... am I missing something?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you increase the job offerings in the newer versions of the game? All i have for upgrades in the guilds is number and quality of slaves... am I missing something?
keep doing them favors/Missions, apparently the number of missions increases with your Guild reputation

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
keep doing them favors/Missions, apparently the number of missions increases with your Guild reputation
I don't think it's the number of missions, it's the amount of total reputation you have with them. So once you get to 500 you automatically upgrade instead of having to pay the 500 to do it like you did in previous versions. I assume that probably happens again at 1000 but I haven't gotten that far in this version yet.

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
Strive for Power was amazing, just finished it, and the one Strive: Conquest doesnt seem all that great to me. Its more of the interface and how different it is from the first one.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I don't think it's the number of missions, it's the amount of total reputation you have with them. So once you get to 500 you automatically upgrade instead of having to pay the 500 to do it like you did in previous versions. I assume that probably happens again at 1000 but I haven't gotten that far in this version yet.
Yes, every 500 points you will gain a new additional mission offering. Just remember to set them to your level in the Quest Generation in the upgrades menu. Otherwise they start at easy. I have noticed a sort of bug though. If you skip the Mission complete screen too quickly, it bypasses the +1 mission offering and you won't receive it. When you turn in a mission its best to not click until you after you see the +1 mission flag at the top.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
So, uh... it's been a while. What's the point of this game compared to the prequel?
...what are we conquering exactly?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, uh... it's been a while. What's the point of this game compared to the prequel?
...what are we conquering exactly?
In the first Version we Played a Mage whom had Power equal to Nobility based on once Rank in the guild.
A revolution to bring down the slaving system which granted that nation it's power nearly destroyed the heart of that system (not sure how it affects the story if you join the revolution).
This Time we Play a nobody that takes an opportunity after a succesfull revolution of the people of the land that ended the prior monarchy.
In this new age Power and influence are measured in the land you controll, a survivor of the prior royality tries to setup a counter revolution to reinitiate the monarchy.
Either you fight the counter revolution and gain more power or you conquer the land in the wake of the confusion this revolution cause I suppose... so far the story is kept in a mist of vagueness

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This latest update seems to make quite a few tweaks under the hood rather than much of a story expansion.

The item drops from some of the dungeons (in particular the bandit forts) have been quite noticeably nerfed. Dungeons are still your best option for money and resources early on IMO, but not to the extent that they used to be. As an example I don't think oblivion potions drop in dungeons anymore so the little trick I used to use to avoid having to spend magic wood on upgrades doesn't really work anymore unless you wait until you can buy the oblivion potions from the guild shop.

You can still get some really good items from dungeons but the best ones seem to be more rare now. For instance in the previous version it was common for me to have 10-15 staves from dungeons that all had 30-40 Matk by the end of week 1. So far I've only found 1 of that caliber in the latest version. It seems like most of the drops can still happen, the common ones are just more common and the best ones are more rare.

The new quest option to have your slaves work for x number of days instead of turning them in and losing them permanently is a nice addition IMO. I would much rather develop a slave and loan her out for a week than lose her forever and have to start over with a new one. The new version does fix the worker reputation bug that I ran into before (at least for the quests I've done so far). He also replaced some of the graphics for monsters. Goblins and dogs have new images for instance. Not sure if he changed any others.

Edit: Scratch that note about oblivion potions. Clearing a bandit fort right now and 2 of them just dropped. They do seem to be more rare though.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 44 Votes