a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Also the original game allowed for loli ages but the second is on patreon so no such luck. Any mods exist for that stuff?
Dev said it would have all ages from the original game.

You can set the breast to flat on teens and they will look like loli in this text base game.

• Angry
Reactions: Admiral Thrawn

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Yeah, it's more about the randomly generated ones. If making custom slaves I can just have flat teens and thats fine but I'm not super interested in busty mature women in my fantasy games. A mod would just make more of the randomly generated ones fit my interest more often.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, it's more about the randomly generated ones. If making custom slaves I can just have flat teens and thats fine but I'm not super interested in busty mature women in my fantasy games. A mod would just make more of the randomly generated ones fit my interest more often.
That's true and they may make the mod for you if you ask on there discord.

I think you can also make potions for reducing breast size in game.

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
Question: ¿Is it possible to make an Android port of this game? And if so ¿Could yo do one please? I'm really interested on it and if you don't know how to do it you can ask the66 or 0011 for help.
Thank you and keep up the good work.

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020
So I got to a point in the game where I just freakin' lose Daisy. Some fuckwit other noble kidnaps her and I left the choice of staying with him or coming home with me up to her, she chose him. How much did I fuck up?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I got to a point in the game where I just freakin' lose Daisy. Some fuckwit other noble kidnaps her and I left the choice of staying with him or coming home with me up to her, she chose him. How much did I fuck up?
You did not per-say fucked up she is just a very cheap starting slave so far, her story may or may not get bigger or better over time.

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020
You did not per-say fucked up she is just a very cheap starting slave so far, her story may or may not get bigger or better over time.
I find her adorable though and I wanna keep her. But it gave me a choice of letting her choose and I want her to choose me... Is that just the end of her story for now?

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
I find her adorable though and I wanna keep her. But it gave me a choice of letting her choose and I want her to choose me... Is that just the end of her story for now?
I beat him up and I think that was the last event I got, I would guess either that segment is just where the story currently ends or any further events take a pretty long time to happen.

EDIT: Also, with some of the variable-tracking bugs floating around in the new content (characters responding as though you picked different dialogue, whatever was going on with the problems some people had getting Aire and the Princess) I wouldn't be surprised if Daisy's meant to pick you if you have a perfect relationship score and something just broke. Might be worth asking the discord in case there's something that needs to be patched.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Whatever the outcome, that's the end of her story for now. Only the dev knows for the future.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I have what I believe to be a minor bug. Having completed the rebellion storyline, I went into Millford to begin resource gathering. But upon arriving there, the only option available is rest. Many turns later this still hasn't changed.

Also never was able to get an orc or fairy from slave trader. Edited a pair of dryads into them in the end...

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Another minor bug: In Fire Depths dungeons the Rockthrowers have no Icon/picture during encounters.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I used to use save editor, but the save files bog that site down fast. Now I just use Notepad++. It's pretty easy to figure out how to change stuff. But I do advise making a backup 1st. Just in case.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If you use the cheat code from the OP one of the options is to change the race of a selected unit.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There seems to be a bug in some of the hard dungeon quests where it's impossible to forget the location after clearing the dungeon even if you exit the game and reload. I haven't had that problem with any other dungeons, but there are 2 of them in my current game (hard fighters guild quests) that are now permanently taking up dungeon spots. I also find that I have to save right before the end of the week because I frequently don't get any fighters guild quests at all if I have hard quests selected. It seems like there's about a 50% chance to get nothing and a 50% chance to get a quest for each one.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There seems to be a bug in some of the hard dungeon quests where it's impossible to forget the location after clearing the dungeon even if you exit the game and reload. I haven't had that problem with any other dungeons, but there are 2 of them in my current game (hard fighters guild quests) that are now permanently taking up dungeon spots. I also find that I have to save right before the end of the week because I frequently don't get any fighters guild quests at all if I have hard quests selected. It seems like there's about a 50% chance to get nothing and a 50% chance to get a quest for each one.
How do you try to "forget location"s?
there are 2 methods, normally one always works.
1st you can use the button from visiting the dungeon aslong as 1 member of your household is in the location
2nd is by useing the travelling system itself (does not require anyone being in the location)

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes