erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure the correct grown wood shrine offering is cloth.
You are correct, thank you sir!
Hmm, well I got both the princess and the elf to join me willingly (at least as much so as prisoners facing death can...) So I guess I'm on the right track plot wise. If I did get the bracelet and just forgot, it would make sense if it wasn't a wearable. Did the elf give it to you before pointing you to the elf kingdom?
According to the walkthrough it is something you have to look for at the bandit hideout. I'm almost at that point in the game, I'll see if I can find it this time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
According to the walkthrough it is something you have to look for at the bandit hideout. I'm almost at that point in the game, I'll see if I can find it this time.
You need to talk with Amelia (Servant guild master) about finding the princess than she'll tell you to find a personal item of hers... go back to the hideout and meet a Kobold scavanger.
You'll be offered different options to get it, rangeing from buying it quiet expensively to fight him for example, I chose to buy... didn't want to take the risk of the little critter running away with it.
the bracelet goes into the hand slot, same as gauntlets or the petsuit gloves

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
m'kay, so I missed the bracelet. Shame but oh well. If it goes into same slot as gloves then still nothing then that goes into left hand slot in game that I'm aware of.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
m'kay, so I missed the bracelet. Shame but oh well. If it goes into same slot as gloves then still nothing then that goes into left hand slot in game that I'm aware of.
Yes at this time there is nothing for the left hand slot.
Dev did not say if there will be later or not so we will just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Harabec

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes at this time there is nothing for the left hand slot.
Dev did not say if there will be later or not so we will just have to wait and see.
Did anyone try to to use a knife?
I would have expected the offhand to work for alternate weapons like bows, if the archer is forced to fight on the frontline...
maybe some kind of shield for single handed swords is an option later on

erkper

May 16, 2018
Did anyone try to to use a knife?
I would have expected the offhand to work for alternate weapons like bows, if the archer is forced to fight on the frontline...
maybe some kind of shield for single handed swords is an option later on
How exactly would you do that though? I mean, inventory isn't exactly drag-n-drop. You click an item (or double-click, I forget) and it equips in it's pre-determined slot. Which is right hand for all weapons. If he hasn't coded any off-hand items there isn't much to be done with it, unless someone wants to mod in their own off-hands.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How exactly would you do that though? I mean, inventory isn't exactly drag-n-drop. You click an item (or double-click, I forget) and it equips in it's pre-determined slot. Which is right hand for all weapons. If he hasn't coded any off-hand items there isn't much to be done with it, unless someone wants to mod in their own off-hands.
Well Knifes are already part of the crafting list,but you require a rogue class to use them atleast... considering their damage values they aren't really worth the effort in most cases... if they can be equiped in the off hand though that would be a different story.
Not sure but maybe there is a mechanic that places items in the next open slot if there are several possible once available

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
...well there isn't a mechanic. As erkper said, it auto-equips upon clicking and like all other weapons, daggers are only assigned to right hand (as is shown in dagger details for slots)

erkper

May 16, 2018
Well Knifes are already part of the crafting list,but you require a rogue class to use them atleast... considering their damage values they aren't really worth the effort in most cases... if they can be equiped in the off hand though that would be a different story.
Not sure but maybe there is a mechanic that places items in the next open slot if there are several possible once available
Daggers and clubs can be equipped by anyone, no class requirement. Daggers actually can make decent melee weapons for a non-combat character pressed into duty due to their crit bonus et al. I'd love to see them usable in off-hand, but that's going to take some coding...

Last edited:

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a guide for the princess recruitment? I've tried a couple times now and can't seem to get her to willingly sign up.
aire I haven't done either but I've also only tried that one once

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a guide for the princess recruitment? I've tried a couple times now and can't seem to get her to willingly sign up.
depends on what you want to achieve.
It seems much easier to marry her than to enslave her for example.
It also helps to have an affair with Aire when you save her from the Lich dureing the election Quests.
recovering her bracelet and gift it to her while in prison grants you points with her aswell

Reactions: PolarJade

erkper

May 16, 2018
There's a guide on the itch.io community threads:

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
depends on what you want to achieve.
It seems much easier to marry her than to enslave her for example.
It also helps to have an affair with Aire when you save her from the Lich dureing the election Quests.
recovering her bracelet and gift it to her while in prison grants you points with her aswell

Lol damn! So that's what happened to the bracelet!!

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Also I've discovered that breed sow is glitched if that wasn't known already, it doesn't recognize any character as a virgin(even if they were literally born yesterday and definitely haven't had sex)

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Also I've discovered that breed sow is glitched if that wasn't known already, it doesn't recognize any character as a virgin(even if they were literally born yesterday and definitely haven't had sex)

Strange, I never had that issue.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Your not suppose to be able to choose breed sow if the NPC is a virgin. Strive for Power 2 2021-06-11 07-38-10-79.jpg

Are you able to choose it using the mod or ???

My NPC's that are still virgins do not have breed sow listed as a choice. Strive for Power 2 2021-06-11 07-42-03-68.jpg

guerreiro

Sep 10, 2020
I'm having a problem of the contextual messages that usually appear when you hover over an item stop showing up randomly

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes