Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
If you use the cheat code from the OP one of the options is to change the race of a selected unit.
Alas I may be too stupid to use the cheats. I've entered the code, no problems. But then what? I don't see a cheat menu. Nor when I try clicking on a slaves race do I see a way to change it.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Yup, was too stupid. Was unlocking in options before loading game. Didn't think to go back to same location in options after loading game...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How do you try to "forget location"s?
there are 2 methods, normally one always works.
1st you can use the button from visiting the dungeon aslong as 1 member of your household is in the location
2nd is by useing the travelling system itself (does not require anyone being in the location)
Both methods don't work for the quest dungeons. There is no forget location button in either of those screens for those dungeons. For any other dungeon both methods work fine. Example below. This is fixed in v0.5.1a.

1622925100796.png

1622925132414.png

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Wasn't there a post a few pages back containing a quick fix update for that?
Aha, didn't notice that it had been updated again. I was on v0.5.1. Just tried v0.5.1a and can confirm that version does fix the forget problem with the quest locations.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
So far I've not found any items that go into the left hand slot. Do these not exist yet or have I just missed them? Also in the saves there are slots for piercings. I remember those being a thing in the original game, but again haven't seen them in this one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So far I've not found any items that go into the left hand slot. Do these not exist yet or have I just missed them? Also in the saves there are slots for piercings. I remember those being a thing in the original game, but again haven't seen them in this one.
MC may not be able to wear but you can find a bracelet that may be able to give to someone.
There is a ring you can get if you get all 4 guilds to support you. It maybe a necklace though I just can't remember but I will be going after it today with a new start of the game.

There maybe more rings out there somewhere.
There is a pair of gauntlet/gloves you can find don't remember where they go though.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
MC may not be able to wear but you can find a bracelet that may be able to give to someone.
There is a ring you can get if you get all 4 guilds to support you. It maybe a necklace though I just can't remember but I will be going after it today with a new start of the game.

There maybe more rings out there somewhere.
There is a pair of gauntlet/gloves you can find don't remember where they go though.

The 4 guilds is a necklace, gauntlets/gloves go in hand accessory slot. As of yet I've found no rings or bracelets. Is this bracelet a random reward or is it plot? I'm pretty sure I've covered all plot points at present.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The 4 guilds is a necklace, gauntlets/gloves go in hand accessory slot. As of yet I've found no rings or bracelets. Is this bracelet a random reward or is it plot? I'm pretty sure I've covered all plot points at present.
I don't remember where I fist got the bracelet but there is one.

I am now playing the newest version of the game and if I find it again I will let you know.

Reactions: Harabec

erkper

May 16, 2018
There is a bracelet tied to the Princess plot, not sure if that's the one you're talking about and I haven't gotten it yet but it's been mentioned here and in the itch.io threads.

Quick question: What is the proper sacrifice at the (grown) wood altar? I haven't been able to figure that one out...

Also, using 0.5.1a I still managed to get a dungeon I can't forget... :( I think it might be tied to leaving one then going back to finish off the resources. At least, that's what I did the one and only time I've had the issue in the 0.5.1a build. [Edit - appears to have corrected itself after a game restart.]

Last edited:

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
There is a bracelet tied to the Princess plot, not sure if that's the one you're talking about and I haven't gotten it yet but it's been mentioned here and in the itch.io threads.

Quick question: What is the proper sacrifice at the (grown) wood altar? I haven't been able to figure that one out...

Also, using 0.5.1a I still managed to get a dungeon I can't forget... :( I think it might be tied to leaving one then going back to finish off the resources. At least, that's what I did the one and only time I've had the issue in the 0.5.1a build.
I must of missed out on that one. I got the princess and the elf, but no bracelet.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I must of missed out on that one. I got the princess and the elf, but no bracelet.
Yeah, in my playthrough on the previous build I missed it, and that was apparently part of the reason I didn't get the result I wanted from the Princess (according to the Princess walkthrough I found on itch.) But from what I saw in that, I'm not sure if that bracelet was an actual wearable item or not.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017

Also, using 0.5.1a I still managed to get a dungeon I can't forget... :( I think it might be tied to leaving one then going back to finish off the resources. At least, that's what I did the one and only time I've had the issue in the 0.5.1a build.
I'm pretty sure the correct grown wood shrine offering is cloth.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Hmm, well I got both the princess and the elf to join me willingly (at least as much so as prisoners facing death can...) So I guess I'm on the right track plot wise. If I did get the bracelet and just forgot, it would make sense if it wasn't a wearable. Did the elf give it to you before pointing you to the elf kingdom?

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes