a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm having a problem of the contextual messages that usually appear when you hover over an item stop showing up randomly
Save and restart the game.

If that does not work then you may have a bad file or corrupted save.

guerreiro

Sep 10, 2020
Save and restart the game.

If that does not work then you may have a bad file or corrupted save.
Yeah, it works for a bit, i was already doing that when it happens, the problem is that i have to do that every 10 min of playing, not really thrilling you know

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, it works for a bit, i was already doing that when it happens, the problem is that i have to do that every 10 min of playing, not really thrilling you know
What system are you playing on?

I do not have that problem with the 64 bit one.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I don't think that's the problem but 64-bit win10, i've never had this problem playing strive for power, nor any other game
I've had the same problem and IIRC it's linked to Daisy's new story line. For now the only fix is saving and quitting the game, but hopefully there will be a fix in the next release.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Speaking of bugs, there's an annoying (though harmless) bug that's plagued me through I don't know how many versions of the game. If I'm on a "city screen" (Aliron, elven city) it will periodically flash an image of the loading menu for about half of a second. I can kinda cover it up by opening a shop or guild screen ASAP, but it's still weird to have this strobe light show going on in the background lol.

Is there something I could be updating to try to fix this, or is it just a thing for some people? Using integrated graphics, but I haven't had other games do this.

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020
I've found if I never hit the SHIFT key to get more details on any given item, the pop-up thing doesn't go away.

Garfield9000

Jul 22, 2019
Okay, so I've read through a bit of the thread and apparently, image packs from the old game still works. But, where do I put it? I've tried looking through the files a bit, and don't see any place to put it. I've tried searching on this thread as well, and don't see where to put it. Also, does the improved random portraits mod still work? If so, where do you put that?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Okay, so I've read through a bit of the thread and apparently, image packs from the old game still works. But, where do I put it? I've tried looking through the files a bit, and don't see any place to put it. I've tried searching on this thread as well, and don't see where to put it. Also, does the improved random portraits mod still work? If so, where do you put that?
same as first game, down to appdata -
%appdata%\Strive for Power 2\bodies
%appdata%\Strive for Power 2\portraits
if using old packs - rename DarkElf to TribalElf and Drow to DarkElf

mods for the first game doesn't work here

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just like in the first game you can get the game to open the folder for you.
Click on either one. Strive for Power 2 2021-06-13 06-13-38-68.jpg
Then click on Strive for Power 2 2021-06-13 06-13-51-24.jpg
Must have folders. Untitled.jpg If not then make them

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Question, how does Daisy's quest work now?

I'm at day 12 and nothing has happened related to her after recruitment

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Question, how does Daisy's quest work now?

I'm at day 12 and nothing has happened related to her after recruitment
Her quest has changed up now but still be nice to her and it will unfold.
Just make sure you buy the sexy outfit for her when she ask.
The normal outfit chain is broken.

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Her quest has changed up now but still be nice to her and it will unfold.
Just make sure you buy the sexy outfit for her when she ask.
The normal outfit chain is broken.
Turns out I just needed to wait a few more hours for it to trigger

Do you know how to get the really sexy version to be permanent? You can take it off during the quest, but after that it's the more dressed version

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Turns out I just needed to wait a few more hours for it to trigger

Do you know how to get the really sexy version to be permanent? You can take it off during the quest, but after that it's the more dressed version
No I don't but you may have it in your house inventory and can put it back on her.

I went with the normal one and got locked out of the rest of the quest so I don't know what or when the next part will kick off.

Just remember that auto save happen every night at midnight if you don't have a save just before the next part of the quest.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Does anyone know what the necromancer "make undead" ability do?
Turns your slave into a zombie. Not sure what benefit that could possibly be, other than to possibly give MC and/or your slaves a new sex kink...

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Turns your slave into a zombie. Not sure what benefit that could possibly be, other than to possibly give MC and/or your slaves a new sex kink...
I think that undead have immunity to dark damage so that might be a reason. Perhaps they won't loose obedience in later updates as well.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
3.30 star(s) 44 Votes