a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How did you get the growth stat on your main character to excellent? Is there an event that can upgrade that? I thought the highest you could start with was great? I do find slaves with excellent growth on rare occasions.
Putting 6 points in at the time I made him, then get all the stuff to upgrade the others in the Slaver Guild.
Same with the first girl you get when you choose which guild to support.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Putting 6 points in at the time I made him, then get all the stuff to upgrade the others in the Slaver Guild.
Same with the first girl you get when you choose which guild to support.
Are you playing in Sandbox mode?
Cause the Limit for growth is 5 in the story mode

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are you playing in Sandbox mode?
Cause the Limit for growth is 5 in the story mode
Its been a while since I played and if that is the case then I used the in game cheat code to do it with.
Code is on the OP if you want it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Its been a while since I played and if that is the case then I used the in game cheat code to do it with.
Code is on the OP if you want it.
Thx but I am good... just trying to clarify wether or not a different modus at game start could allow higher caps

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
lolies/shotas can still be unlocked with a bit of modding, base is there, only commented out, result of dealing with patreon

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
So I have unlocked numerous classes on one of my characters and in combat situations, I can't see all the skills they should have from more recent classes, am I missing something or is it a bug?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I have unlocked numerous classes on one of my characters and in combat situations, I can't see all the skills they should have from more recent classes, am I missing something or is it a bug?
Right click on them and move the ones you like to use to the left and ones you don't like to use to the right.
Just the next time your in battle right click on one and you can change up or even clear them off .

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
ok, considering first game is here and not blocked i assume f95 doesn't have problem with lolies, at least in a state they are in first game, correct? if so i will mod latest version and upload modded files here

Reactions: a1fox3

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
here you go, it's been a while since i modded this game, so maybe i missed something, but quick test shows everything working so far
nothing big, just uncommented stuff already in a files and added some missing lines
installation - just drop files from the archive into your game folder replacing old ones

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Right click on them and move the ones you like to use to the left and ones you don't like to use to the right.
Just the next time your in battle right click on one and you can change up or even clear them off .
Thanks for the help, that fixes my character up quite a bit.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
here you go, it's been a while since i modded this game, so maybe i missed something, but quick test shows everything working so far
nothing big, just uncommented stuff already in a files and added some missing lines
installation - just drop files from the archive into your game folder replacing old ones
Thanks for doing this. Just a slight maybe something you missed I found. The offspring are still are born as teens. Any way to adjust that?

Reactions: Danv

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just finished the Daisy Task playthrough of this version with the new mod. My first playthrough i went with the slutty dress for Daisy and missed out on her storyline. This playthrough i just did things normally and got the entire task chain. Rescued Daisy from that kidnapper by beating him up. Wish i could of killed him. It was definitely fun though!

6sixth69698

Jan 31, 2019
This is probably not the place to ask, but i am going to do it anyway. I'm not a programmer, nor understand anything about programming, this is just a thought i had.

I have seen games that use a modular body parts system to have random, or customizable characters ('The Company' did something similar to it).
How hard would it be to add, or mod-in, a modular system for body parts?

The prequel to this game had the randomportraits mod, which would somehow pick different pictures for different characters using tags (honestly i'm not quite sure how it worked).
I'm picturing a more advanced version of that. Working like, there would be folder containing PNGs of differently sized bodyparts, and this theoretical mod would put them together as the character's body picture in game.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes