Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
just asking why is that the game crash so much
must be a singular issue with your rig... never experienced any crashes, aside those I provoked
...oh depending on any picture galleries or mods you use those can be quiet heavy on the RAM when loaded though

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Has anyone worked out what the various altars want?
Stone pramide = rough stone -> grants manastones
Iron alter with moon = any food item -> grants heal crystals
Wooden Altar... varies strongly, I normally avoid them as you get cursed (malus to evade and hit chance) most of the times and the blessing only grants speed and hit chance

Reactions: docclox

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
OK, thanks. I was trying to send girls to the moon altar for some reason.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Sad they removed the explicitly loli content, I liked going to the auction house and saving them cleaning them up educating them and releasing them after.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sad they removed the explicitly loli content, I liked going to the auction house and saving them cleaning them up educating them and releasing them after.
Maverik said all of that will be back in the game later including family relationships.

Remember this is still in the alpha stage and things will change over time.

Also a new update may come next week.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Maverik said all of that will be back in the game later including family relationships.

Remember this is still in the alpha stage and things will change over time.

Also a new update may come next week.
I'm stoked about the family thing. Some people probably because incest lmao.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Has anyone worked out what the various altars want?
Stone pramide = rough stone -> grants manastones
Iron alter with moon = any food item -> grants heal crystals
Wooden Altar... varies strongly, I normally avoid them as you get cursed (malus to evade and hit chance) most of the times and the blessing only grants speed and hit chance
I made this a while back:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad to see the development seems to have picked up the pace. However, I'll still wait a few more months to give it another serious go, I wouldn't want to burn myself out on too little content, like about a year ago.
There are many more reasons to be optimistic now, though. That's good news.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
I made this a while back:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad to see the development seems to have picked up the pace. However, I'll still wait a few more months to give it another serious go, I wouldn't want to burn myself out on too little content, like about a year ago.
There are many more reasons to be optimistic now, though. That's good news.
Is there really a plot to follow? Cause I want a plot to follow but I'm not sure there is much of one? Is there one in the original?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there really a plot to follow? Cause I want a plot to follow but I'm not sure there is much of one? Is there one in the original?
The main story has only just begun in this Alpha/Beta game, yes there is a story to follow in the original game.

Reactions: comaderikari

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — Today at 4:26 PM
I'm sorry for the long delay. This was supposed to come out a lot sooner, but we've met some unexpected difficulties. Yet, I hope you will enjoy new improvements and fixes. More scenes and additional content and tweaks are planned for the next update

0.5.2 Release
Resource gathering at Mansion now has limited slots but more options
Added new upgrades for unlocking new resource gathering from Mansion
Crafting and upgrading jobs now also have limited slots which increase with upgrade level
Bone resource collecting now benefit from hunting knife
Added hotkey support to combat
Added contraceptive option which prevents impregnation
Redone some parts of character info
Redone task assignement menu
Fixed halfkin tanuki having no growth factor in its data
Fixed some scenes not displaying correctly
Fixed Kurdan having incorrect hair length
Fixed some issues caused by importing

itch.io
Strive: Conquest by Strive4Power
A successor to first Strive For Power game, currently at alpha stage

erkper

May 16, 2018
New version (win64) appears to start you with some sort of test mode with 6 pre-generated characters as the default startup. One of the pre-generated characters is a female house master. Guess I'll wait for the next update on itch.

[Edit] - update has fixed this bug.

Last edited:

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
New version (win64) appears to start you with some sort of test mode with 6 pre-generated characters as the default startup. One of the pre-generated characters is a female house master. Guess I'll wait for the next update on itch.
yeah noticed same, and was very confused about it.

kuraitja

Jul 18, 2020
got a problem where i make a new start and already start at day 7 and got 80k gold 11k food, and got 6 characters, including 4 unique ones.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have the same problem. Tried every mode. Didn't help.
yeah?
... well maybe it's something that accidentally was left behind from the testing phase so New Game starts in "Advanced" Mode
As far as I recall those are the perks of that game mode... how far in the story mode do you start?
based on the ingame description this mode is meant to start after the last Version ended

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes