tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Do no go to Discord. Go straight to itch.io because that's where the mods are.
Thanks. Spent some time browsing there.

Mods are not updated in years, portrait packs without previews, mega link expired or git install reqs, it's quite a mess.

Also the sex sim part isn't really good without accompanying pictures. Basically the actions are just a single text line and a stat change.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
I already had full upgrades for space, i need to know how to edit the save to go above the limit of 30
The tutorial for that is in the first post as well.
It's this one here:

dude i miss flooding the house with a huge harem of bitches :cool::cool::ROFLMAO::eek:

Now how to get Free Mansion Space

i managed to edit the save and get mansion to allow me to have 5000 bitches in my house hehe

just go to saveeditor and load save, press ctrl + F and search for master_bedroom and increase level then type luxury room and increase level then type in rooms":5 and search and then increase 5 to 9999 and you get 5000 space in mansion.

click save and name it some random name, do not overwrite your current save

just name it bootymansionempire or some shit and then drag it over to appdata/Roaming/Strive for power 2 save folder

after loading edited save file, just save again to overwrite so picture of your character appears over the save.

Enjoy!! your new Harem of Hoes n Bitches ;););)

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
I dont see anything that is listed here. am i supposed to have the game running and use some save editor? find a specific file?

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
The easiest way is to use and upload your save there.

Nicudy

Dec 29, 2021
Sorry for the inconvenience but I have a question, how do I gain loyalty from my slaves so they don't leave? I don't understand that, I'm just new to this.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
It's easier to just open the script files in notepad and edit there (src/core folder). You can change formulas, default values, etc.

One of the changes I always make is change the dates/sex max count to be better. ATM it's multipled by 0.5 so only every second level in Charm or Sex matters. Just remove the * 0,5 and suddnle you cna have 5-6 interactions a week. Much better. (But still too limiting)

EDIT: IIRC; the specific file has "globals" in it's name, but there's not that many as these are core scripts. Others are in other folders.

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
This might sound stupid, but, the characters you can recruit, is there any sort of morality in the game, ( evil/good, ( ie in terms of getting them to do stuff like kill on orders, etc. ), or is it just making decisions weather to treat them nice or make them slaves against their will, ( I believe, and I might be wrong here, there's a good and a sad ending for Cali, but that was the first game, right )?

Ps! .....And as for the game itself, what's the future like, ( I mean, in terms of GETTING A BIGGER PLACE!!!!, ( lol, because right now it feels cramped, 8 rooms, ( I'm planning on having over 50 recruitable characters, and anywhere from a 100-1000 slaves, ( which includes cooks, smiths, etc. )........lol, ok, maybe that was overkill, ( but still......!?!?, you know ), anyways, back to the comment at hand.

....Now, as I was saying, a bigger place, more weapons, armors, etc., classes, guilds, maybe having your slaves run stores, etc., ( WHAT!!!!, lol, I love the game, ok ), but seriously though, there was nothing wrong with the first game, it was alright, I just love this one more, anyways, keep up the good work.

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
Trying out the game again since it was updated recently, however can't seem to upgrade my character's traits after initial creation. Previously you could do it at the slave market by paying a fee and yeeting a slave that had a higher stat than the one you are trying to upgrade. If anybody knows what is going on would be appreciated.

Edit: tried with with multiple characters who clearly met the requirements from previous versions, in addition the buttons aren't showing up for anything other than increasing growth factor, unlike with previous ones.

Last edited:

Grunex

Jun 29, 2017
Trying out the game again since it was updated recently, however can't seem to upgrade my character's traits after initial creation. Previously you could do it at the slave market by paying a fee and yeeting a slave that had a higher stat than the one you are trying to upgrade. If anybody knows what is going on would be appreciated.

Edit: tried with with multiple characters who clearly met the requirements from previous versions, in addition the buttons aren't showing up for anything other than increasing growth factor, unlike with previous ones.
I think the last patch changed how the trait/stats work

Strive Conquest 0.8.3 Release

Master trait points are now rewarded after progressing through main story.

I think it least mean that stuff but maybe i'm wrong.

Kotansky

Oct 11, 2017

you playing on hard?
the problem you're experiencing is literally the description of hard difficulty

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
you playing on hard?
the problem you're experiencing is literally the description of hard difficulty
Yeah I was playing on hard since I had played previously, let me do a quick check and see if that fixes it.

Edit: Yeah confirmed that was the issue, it had been awhile since I played back around 6.0 range, and all hard did was increase a few checks and add perma death to units defeated in combat if there wasn't a resurrection spell available.

Thanks a ton! :D

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 44 Votes