Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
So, I read up on this earlier, but none of it is working for me. I'm trying to mess with the saves to make it so I can have more than 30 people at the mansion, but I can't even find the saves to begin with. I looked up where I would find them, but I can't find it in the %appdata% search. If I can find that I think I can just change it with notepad to get what I want.
Or do I need to download a save editor specifically for this?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So, I read up on this earlier, but none of it is working for me. I'm trying to mess with the saves to make it so I can have more than 30 people at the mansion, but I can't even find the saves to begin with. I looked up where I would find them, but I can't find it in the %appdata% search. If I can find that I think I can just change it with notepad to get what I want.
Or do I need to download a save editor specifically for this?
The population limit isn't part of your save.

Go into the game's main folder, look under SRC and then Core, and then open the variables.gd file in notepad.

Strive Conquest\src\core\variables.gd

Search for the word population

var base_population_cap = 5
This line is your starting population cap

var population_cap_per_room_upgrade = 5
This line is how much it increases per update

var max_population_cap = 30
This line is the max with all upgrades. Do the base population + 5x the upgrade value.

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021

Go into the game's main folder, look under SRC and then Core, and then open the variables.gd file in notepad.

This line is the max with all upgrades. Do the base population + 5x the upgrade value.
Out of curiosity, where would I be able to edit the chances of slaves you find or can buy having higher stats?

matazzz

May 29, 2017
Can anyone write the plot of part 1 of the game in a nutshell ?
I don't want to go through the first part of the game, but I want to know the plot. PLS)):rolleyes::p

Fordlds

Oct 9, 2020
Can anyone write the plot of part 1 of the game in a nutshell ?
I don't want to go through the first part of the game, but I want to know the plot. PLS)):rolleyes::p
Spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, it's a sandbox game so every game is going to be mostly different except the main quest I mentioned above. Frankly if you rushed it you can complete the main quest in 20 to 30 minutes max.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021

will love it link to this post is added to main screen, so players have easy way to find this very needed variables.
some time ago i posted that with current limit on household size it is imposible to have just only one slave of each race.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
bug report: if you got more than 10 slaves you can't access slave 11, 12 and newer ones in the factor upgrade tab because you can't scroll the donor side
Also! if you got several locations with permanent installation like for example the elven captitol 'for obsidian, flowers and slaves) the beast village (for the 3 leathers) and one or two others (like for mithril, wood bones and leather) you can't access other locations for starting dungeon crawling for example because there's no room in the location tab in the location lines

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Out of curiosity, where would I be able to edit the chances of slaves you find or can buy having higher stats?
I'm not sure if there's a spot to change the weighted distribution; I'm pretty sure that's hardcoded. The closest option I know of would be increasing the minimum possible stat value. You can make it so everything is 3+ or whatever.

Look for the line: var minimum_factor_value = 1

That section also has a bunch of other useful cheaty things. You can change the starting stat point for the PC and first NPC, change the age distribution, virginity odds, lust/mana rate, or just like, change teh loan values entirely.

bug report: if you got more than 10 slaves you can't access slave 11, 12 and newer ones in the factor upgrade tab because you can't scroll the donor side
Also! if you got several locations with permanent installation like for example the elven captitol 'for obsidian, flowers and slaves) the beast village (for the 3 leathers) and one or two others (like for mithril, wood bones and leather) you can't access other locations for starting dungeon crawling for example because there's no room in the location tab in the location lines
Dev doesn't read this thread as far as I'm aware. You'd have to post this over on discord.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — 04/09/2024 10:01 AM
@Announcements
Strive Conquest 0.8.5 official release

Full changelog
Added 4 new classes:
Warlock - Increases crit rate and crit damage of single target spells
Witch - Spell crits apply random debuff on enemy. Healing spells can apply healing over time on allies
Ninja - increase evasion based on mdef, minimal evasion chance is 5%
Death knight - gain loyalty on killing blows
Alchemist no longer require any classes to unlock but needs to be purchased from workers guild
Alchemist passive crafting bonus moved to main class data
Character recruitment formula has been changed: now checks recrutee wits factor instead of charm factor, has higher chance on low recruiter's charm and lower maximum recruit chance. Recruit chance is capped at 50%
Succubus and True Succubus now have a new persuation option to instantly recruit a character for lust
True Succubus new passive: Generate lust when being hit
Added unique postwedding scenes for Daisy, Cali, Amelia
Added some gui improvement to enchantemt gui
Added new rewards and options to shrine altars
Added new craftable costume and updated icon for latex suit
Increased number of sex times per week by 1
Offered altar items no longer are removed if they are incorrect
Removed Lust Relief from master
Removed body modification display from traits
Fixed a bug with tool bonuses not applying to tasks in some cases

maverik — 04/10/2024 8:17 AM
@Announcements
Strive Conquest 0.8.5a update
Link at previous post
Added tooltips for new gallery scenes
Added icon for new suit
Fixed daisy not being recruited when claimed to be your kinsman
Fixed some console errors related to shrines
Fixed some paperdoll issues and possible travel errors

Reactions: eyvgbhunijmwk

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know how to progress Amelia: Feline Felony? Quest help says to search Aliron but there's no button for it. -- Read it might be bugged on itchio but could be due to added mod, so just checking if others are able to.

Edit: Nvm discord -.- answered it; no clue why dev changed it up by turning it into a mission-type [aka sent some peeps & wait]

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
anyope know how to get mastery points i got another one in a paythrough but never figured out how i did it
Think they're rewarded throughout the main story, cuz I got 3~4 after finishing the game.

Btw, when updating the game, do we have to do anything specific? Like deleting a folder?
Asking cuz I remember something about this & my ero/scenes gallery is shot up, with holes/missing slots for some of the pages.
- Like, I was missing the last 2 slots of Ero's page 3 till I restarted the game again, but still missing loads of scene slots.

As you can see in the SS, my page 1 only has 6 out of the 12 it should have, and page 2 only has 1.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Think they're rewarded throughout the main story, cuz I got 3~4 after finishing the game.

Btw, when updating the game, do we have to do anything specific? Like deleting a folder?
Asking cuz I remember something about this & my ero/scenes gallery is shot up, with holes/missing slots for some of the pages.
- Like, I was missing the last 2 slots of Ero's page 3 till I restarted the game again, but still missing loads of scene slots.

As you can see in the SS, my page 1 only has 6 out of the 12 it should have, and page 2 only has 1.
AFAIK its just buggy.
Even after using the cheat menu to unlock all some werent unlocked, and the gallery completely bugs out after viewing a scene and needs to be reopened.
IMO the best scenes arent even there, such as foxgirls NTR teasing related to kidnapping.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
i really liked the character generation images even though the game got heavier on the loading side, overall i feel like the art downgraded a little when comparing it directly to strive 1, i also hope they can tweak the image generation thing towards the sex system where poses can be pregenerated to render the characters with hair, scales, wings, eyes, underwear, dicks, pussies, dicks and pussies because text based horses and dogs still call out the slaves by name and i don't remember reading anything in the lore about animals being able to speak :KEK:

Reactions: Yamemai

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
So after capturing the princess in the main storyline, Is there any dialog combo in the jail, that makes her join you as a slave ,or is it set in stone?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So after capturing the princess in the main storyline, Is there any dialog combo in the jail, that makes her join you as a slave ,or is it set in stone?
Yes there is but you will need to check the wiki for how to go about it, she is suppose to end up as MC's wife.

Reactions: Swiftyfrog

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021

Just put a keyword fabricator into the game itself, route it thru their system and make up character images on the fly. This is the way of the future - embrace it.

View attachment 3551315

View attachment 3551316

View attachment 3551318

(The trick is to make sure they all use the same seed value)
1 did you put this in your copy of the game? or did you want to just say this to the developer
2 if you did i wanna know how to do it too

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes