Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

Copy that seed into the next round of images and it will give you the same character doing whatever it is you want to show next. So you can have the same girl standing, screwing, dancing, ect.

• Wow
Reactions: Yamemai

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
1 did you put this in your copy of the game? or did you want to just say this to the developer
Both. The game has a thing where you can manually add your own portraits and I often go our and generate portraits myself using AI for this purpose. However, this is a manual process that I do myself.

My suggestion for the dev is to incorporate it as an automatic game mechanic.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
A simple game, yet, a fun one to play. The option to set your own image to the characters remembers the old dungeon crawler games to pc. It's really nice. I missed a bit of more content to the free play style. There's not much quests to do and after some hours, things get boring because you only repeat the same choices and feel like being stuck in the same place. A game to play for some hours, but not to fap, and neither for a long run. In general, a good game. Good luck and keep improving, dev.

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Let me walk everyone through this...

Untitled-1.png

orc 2 dress.png orc 2 dress 2.png
orc 2 dress 3.png
orc 1 maid.png
orc 2 dress 4.png
orc 1 plain.png
orc 3 dress.png

Oh and the code for this is openly displayed at the website. I don't know coding, but I'm assuming the dev here does. So this - or any game - needs to only incorporate it into their own game to do this. Take the current paper-doll system and turn into keywords, then have it just use those keywords to feed into the AI generator.

This particular site takes about 10 seconds to produce a batch of three images, and if you save them (or the game saves them) then it won't even take that to pull them back up when needed.

Believe me - within a year from now, everyone is going to be doing it this way. In fact, .

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Both. The game has a thing where you can manually add your own portraits and I often go our and generate portraits myself using AI for this purpose. However, this is a manual process that I do myself.

My suggestion for the dev is to incorporate it as an automatic game mechanic.
That sounds like it would tax their servers quite a bit if it was incorporated as a standard thing. Imagine every player constantly generating sets of new AI pics for every new random slave encounter.

Maybe it could be something that can simply be done in a more limited way, like how there was an "AI Portrait pack" a while back. Maybe a "Generate portrait" option on the customize menu that you would just use for your favorites?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

Wert42

Apr 25, 2021
What are you supposed to name the image-folders for the different types of beastkin for the game to "get it", as in use them for the random people you encounter? Also, I don't know if the creator is watching, but I've noticed that if you (human) has a human child with say a dragonkin, the child can have horns and tail etc.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
What are you supposed to name the image-folders for the different types of beastkin for the game to "get it", as in use them for the random people you encounter? Also, I don't know if the creator is watching, but I've noticed that if you (human) has a human child with say a dragonkin, the child can have horns and tail etc.
I'm sure the modding stuff on the website has this info for you but this is what one of the image packs I downloaded has and it works fine. They each have sub folders of Male, Female, and Futa, which in turn have sub folders for Mature, Adult, Teen, and Child. As the image pack I'm using is before they were added to the game, I imagine rats would be BeastkinRat and HalkinRat. I can add edited png files to these without issue. Just need to make sure the file name for the Body and the file name for the Portrait are identical. The A+B formatting seems to make it so the game pulls those images for both/all named race types.
1713833628069.png

Reactions: Wert42

Wert42

Apr 25, 2021
I'm sure the modding stuff on the website has this info for you but this is what one of the image packs I downloaded has and it works fine. They each have sub folders of Male, Female, and Futa, which in turn have sub folders for Mature, Adult, Teen, and Child. As the image pack I'm using is before they were added to the game, I imagine rats would be BeastkinRat and HalkinRat. I can add edited png files to these without issue. Just need to make sure the file name for the Body and the file name for the Portrait are identical. The A+B formatting seems to make it so the game pulls those images for both/all named race types.
View attachment 3566240
Thanks!

weirddude94

Jan 12, 2018
How does the succubus instant recruit work? I don't see any special option and using succubus as negotiator isn't just working so I don't get it. Max lust btw.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — 04/18/2024 7:54 AM
@Announcements
0.8.5b patch has been uploaded
Fixed some console and gallery errors on a new game/empty appdata. Also fixed some gallery tooltip issues
Fixed some item/enchantment stacking errors
Fixed disassemblement being rounded with number of items in mind resulting sometimes with lower resources when disassembling multiple items
Added announcement when player acquires new mastery point

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
dude i miss flooding the house with a huge harem of bitches :cool::cool::ROFLMAO::eek:

Now how to get Free Mansion Space

i managed to edit the save and get mansion to allow me to have 5000 bitches in my house hehe

just go to saveeditor and load save, press ctrl + F and search for master_bedroom and increase level then type luxury room and increase level then type in rooms":5 and search and then increase 5 to 9999 and you get 5000 space in mansion.

click save and name it some random name, do not overwrite your current save

just name it bootymansionempire or some shit and then drag it over to appdata/Roaming/Strive for power 2 save folder

after loading edited save file, just save again to overwrite so picture of your character appears over the save.

Enjoy!! your new Harem of Hoes n Bitches ;););)
well, this basicaly work, but downsize it is mess up upgrades for rooms. i will love if increase of capacity will be done by autor himself, after all game dont allow to have every race in game as slave, not big enough mansion.
my idea is of introducing another upgrade - annex (with capacity say 10) to be upgraded 2x for extra capacity of 30 - so 60 in total.
it will not brake realism, since my undesranding is that with mansion comes realy big land avaivable to build upon.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
Is there any way to create and implement my own unique sprites for the scripted characters? Like I have portraits for Daisy and Cali that I want to use, but every time I set it to them it just reverts back to their sprites. How can I fix this or add the portraits in a way to use them as sprites?

Thank you in advance!

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
A question if I might, ( well, questions rather ):

1. First off, the living quarters/space, I have maxed out the rooms, so the place feels a bit cramped, are there any plans of expanding it, ( ie more rooms, maybe shops, training grounds, dungeon, etc. )?

2. The Deviant trait mentions having sex with animals and undead, ( now, I get the animal part, well, they're closer to furry, but other than that, no animals ), and undead, ( and, if I'm not mistake, ( which I might be ), I'm not talking about........'BONING' skeletons, but there ARE other types of undead, but no undead........slaves, ( not that I've seen ).........so far, will that change in future updates, ( or are those traits just added flavors to the character, and slaves )?

3. Weapons/Armor - First of, curses and major curses, do they all have negative effects, ( or are there also curses and major curses that affect enemies )?. .........And 2ndly, enchanting, ( not THAT many options ), but, as far as elemental enchantments, is that a no go, or a possibility in future updates?

4. Crafting ( Rarity ) - How does that work, ( ie armor and weapons ), as I'm having difficulties getting epic, ( also trouble with getting weapons and armor above average or good )?

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
A question if I might, ( well, questions rather ):

1. First off, the living quarters/space, I have maxed out the rooms, so the place feels a bit cramped, are there any plans of expanding it, ( ie more rooms, maybe shops, training grounds, dungeon, etc. )?

2. The Deviant trait mentions having sex with animals and undead, ( now, I get the animal part, well, they're closer to furry, but other than that, no animals ), and undead, ( and, if I'm not mistake, ( which I might be ), I'm not talking about........'BONING' skeletons, but there ARE other types of undead, but no undead........slaves, ( not that I've seen ).........so far, will that change in future updates, ( or are those traits just added flavors to the character, and slaves )?

3. Weapons/Armor - First of, curses and major curses, do they all have negative effects, ( or are there also curses and major curses that affect enemies )?. .........And 2ndly, enchanting, ( not THAT many options ), but, as far as elemental enchantments, is that a no go, or a possibility in future updates?

4. Crafting ( Rarity ) - How does that work, ( ie armor and weapons ), as I'm having difficulties getting epic, ( also trouble with getting weapons and armor above average or good )?
Okay, you have ADHD don't you lol

I honestly can't tell what the hell you're ask for with these, but what I can say is "how the hell would any of us know what the dev is going to add in the future?"

You'll have to ask on discord if you actually want answers. And I'd recommend using, like, normal sentences.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes