a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Jesus. It's been so long since I've used an iso I don't even remember how to. lol
There is no iso for this game you double click the exe and a way you go.

If you got an iso version it did not come from here or the dev.

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
There is no iso for this game you double click the exe and a way you go.

If you got an iso version it did not come from here or the dev.
It was from uploadhaven. First time I cliked on the free download it gave me an iso. Quickly realized it was a re-direct and prettty fishy. Deleted and downloaded from Itch.Io. Then found out that the shops are currently borked in the newext version. So got to wait for a fix.

Jan 26, 2018
what's the difference in content from the first? if i just opt to play the first will i be missing out on things I'd never find in the first?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what's the difference in content from the first? if i just opt to play the first will i be missing out on things I'd never find in the first?
You mean the first game or any specific character/game start?
If the First game was meant it's an entirely different story with different characters... and less management compared to the new game.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The dev has an annoying habit of uploading "stealth" hotfixes that have no revised version numbering. Try downloading the latest file, again, and see if you still have the problem.
I know about Maverik's habit of uploading minor fixes without any fanfare. This is happening using Win64 v33 and I haven't seen a v34 posted yet.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Shops are still broken in the latest version according to multiple reports in the game's Discord bug-reporting channel. Personally, I'd wait until at least a 'b' version gets released before playing. v0.6.1 is one of the buggiest releases he's ever inflicted on the public. There's all sorts of stuff that isn't working right.

• Haha
Reactions: dumbass55

Quorizon

Jul 19, 2018
There's is an explanation and sorta fix for the shops on the itch.io discussion. having an OR condition for 1 day shop updates instead of the mod0 solution given would give the behaviour Mav is looking for but I haven't looked up the godot coding for that

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Dating and sex now has certain amount of charges based on charm/sex factors of master and recharged every 7 days
So the number of times per week that my intelligence/magic character can study is governed by his sex appeal?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So the number of times per week that my intelligence/magic character can study is governed by his sex appeal?
I'd rather say it's based on how charming he/she is, otherwise it makes it harder to difference with how the Sex Factor influences the ammount of Sex you can have each week.
It certainly improves the importance of Sex and Charm Factors

erkper

May 16, 2018
You sorta aren't studying for your own benefit so much as it's part of the date process to improve your minion. It is pretty annoyingly limited for non-Charm based characters, especially now that classes that used to have stat factor increases have had those stripped out in this new build. But you do have more stat points to build with at character gen, I think. I usually play with a Social/Mage hybrid as my MC and that seems to still be viable.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You sorta aren't studying for your own benefit so much as it's part of the date process to improve your minion. It is pretty annoyingly limited for non-Charm based characters, especially now that classes that used to have stat factor increases have had those stripped out in this new build. But you do have more stat points to build with at character gen, I think. I usually play with a Social/Mage hybrid as my MC and that seems to still be viable.
I used to play as Charm Sex build for quiet awhile already has higher Charm always improved the gains from completing Quests. This new feature only makes this build a better long term investment aswell... in the long run it doesn't have much of an impact though as you can still improve characters with resources.
That build also helps with the early sex scenes.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Itch.io is always your friend :)

Anyone with an account on itch.io who could tell AK|Phantom that only Pixeldrain works out of MEGA & FilesFM for the Body and Portrait packs v2.9(UPDATED 28.05)?

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
You sorta aren't studying for your own benefit so much as it's part of the date process to improve your minion.
The trouble is, it's also the only way I have to study for my own benefit.

It is pretty annoyingly limited for non-Charm based characters, especially now that classes that used to have stat factor increases have had those stripped out in this new build.
Yeah, I mean it's not as if recent versions haven't nerfed the better mage spells, and then straight after that, locked the decent mage classes behind guild purchases. It's Maverick's game, and obviously he should make it the way he sees fit, but if he doesn't want a mage build to be fun, why offer it as an option?

But you do have more stat points to build with at character gen, I think. I usually play with a Social/Mage hybrid as my MC and that seems to still be viable.
And I shall probably do likewise. This is going to end up like Fallout 3, where you could have any build you wanted, but if you wanted decent skills you needed to max out Intelligence on your initial build.

Last edited:
Reactions: erkper

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Yeah, I mean it's not as if recent versions haven't nerfed the better mage spells, and then straight after that, locked the decent mage classes behind guild purchases. It's Maverick's game, and obviously he should make it the way he sees fit, but if he doesn't want a mage build to be fun, why offer it as an option?

And I shall probably do likewise. This is going to end up like Fallout 3, where you could have any build you wanted, but if you wanted decent skills you needed to max out Intelligence on your initial build.
Well you can always Upgrade your Chars Magic affinity and wisdom for later games... your skills will determine your starting classes, but if you start as a social Player without choosing social Jobs you could also Upgrade your char to become a usefull mage in the long run.
It's not like you are forced out of a certain path by your starting stats

erkper

May 16, 2018
Well, everyone benefits by using their skills, so you can always spam easy or medium dungeons to raise your Wit and your melee characters' Pysical.
I still prefer mage builds to melee, and Maverik seems to be pushing a lot of mages minions at the player, so I'm sure he's just fooling with the play balance. It had gotten to a point where melee types were significantly underpowered compared to mages.

I'm not sure why he stripped the stat factor increases out of classes, then raised the factor requirements for some higher-level classes, I guess he really wants it to be a combat-focused game and force you to spam dungeons for surplus experience to buy stat factor increases...
Not just Fallout 3, I found a high Int pretty necessary for every build in every Fallout I played.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes