AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Try getting help in the #portrait-discussion channel of the game's Discord.

checkker

Apr 4, 2021
Just be warned about these bugs in the current version:

• Failing to win the fight in the Mine quest, then come back later will break the quest. The mine will be an ordinary mine with no boss. If you lost the fight, reload a previous save.
  • Slaves assigned to a minor quest (gone for x days) are still selectable in the work menu and this can break the game (they are unselectable but the quest progression is gone.
  • Idem with minor quests, but when using the craft menu to assign someone. Avoid that special way of assigning and come back to the main work menu to assign your crafters properly.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Question, the versions says 5.5b but this thread hasnt been updated for how many months? 3? 4? Isn't there a new version out?

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Is there really no way for this game to be played on Android phones cause my phone is the only thing I have to play a similar game like this and the games name is lustful desires by hyao

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is there really no way for this game to be played on Android phones cause my phone is the only thing I have to play a similar game like this and the games name is lustful desires by hyao
Sorry, Android is not a supported OS. The game's UI is not designed to work on phones, period.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So the walkthrough is pretty empty. Does this mean the walkthrough is outdated or theres just that little content?

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Last questions, obviously there are no images in this game as I have just found out for myself. I assume there is an image pack somewhere? Where do I find it and How to I install it? Once installed do I have to start all over?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Last questions, obviously there are no images in this game as I have just found out for myself. I assume there is an image pack somewhere? Where do I find it and How to I install it? Once installed do I have to start all over?
Itch.io is always your friend :)

Reactions: Shadow Song

erkper

May 16, 2018
so there's an experimental build on itch.io, any idea what it contains?
Scary things that will almost certainly break your game. I believe the experimental build is meant for trying new concepts and coding for things that may eventually make it into the actual game build, if they work, or may just go away if they don't work/break other aspects of the game/destroy the game play balance. If you're on the dev's discord and want to help him with some bug testing and play-balance theory, feel free. But my impression is the experimental build is not meant to be played, per se.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
so there's an experimental build on itch.io, any idea what it contains?
It contains Act 2 of the story and it is also very buggy. I'd stay away from it and wait for an official release.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes