AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If you "played" this demo and completed it in 40 minutes... you didn't. Is that "stamentment" also too long for you?
The guy's obviously trolling; he's full of crap. It's impossible to complete Conquest version 0.6.0b all the way through to the end of Arc 1 in 40 minutes. The only thing he could complete in 40 minutes is getting a bad end by failing to pay the debt on time, which means that the player fails to get past the Prologue.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
The guy's obviously trolling; he's full of crap. It's impossible to complete Conquest version 0.6.0b all the way through to the end of Arc 1 in 40 minutes. The only thing he could complete in 40 minutes is getting a bad end by failing to pay the debt on time, which means that the player fails to get past the Prologue.
Whatever, You are clearly confusing farming exp, money or items with story...

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Whatever, You are clearly confusing farming exp, money or items with story...
The only one who's confusing anything is you. This game is not a fucking VN where you just click and read the story. You have to actually DO THINGS to advance the story and get more of the story. But you obviously have not really played the game because if you had you would know that completing quests is a requirement to get to the next part of the story, and the next, and the next, until you get to the end of Act 1 and reach the current end of content.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Even activating the cheats and rushing through all the story missions it took me more than an hour to finish everything. And that was before act 1 was finished. Now I'm guessing it's closer to two hours to play through from start to finish with cheats.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

erkper

May 16, 2018
Without cheats it's almost certainly longer than that. I don't think you could beat the combats at the end of the Civil War arc without a lot more leveling than what you'd get in speed-running through in just two hours. (At least, I know I couldn't. But my preferred playstyle is not combat-centric, so maybe others would do just fine.)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
What traveling bug? The OP has version 0.5.5b, but the current version is 0.6.0b, and there are huge differences between the two versions.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
What traveling bug? The OP has version 0.5.5b, but the current version is 0.6.0b, and there are huge differences between the two versions.
So every time you press pass turn (6 hours) it is treated as only 1 hours for people traveling. So a journey that took 7 hours become 42 hours journey, taking almost two days. I don't know if it's due to the travel rebalance or not but it's present in both 0.6.0.a and 0.6.0.b.

erkper

May 16, 2018
So every time you press pass turn (6 hours) it is treated as only 1 hours for people traveling. So a journey that took 7 hours become 42 hours journey, taking almost two days. I don't know if it's due to the travel rebalance or not but it's present in both 0.6.0.a and 0.6.0.b.
Not in my game (0.6.0b) - days aren't even broken into hours at all, not sure what you mean. There's no such thing as a 7 hr journey, trips take a certain number of turns. And yes, there are 4 turns per day so each turn could be said to represent 6 hrs but when a destination says it takes "7" to reach, it's 7 turns (which is nearly 2 days) not 7 hrs. So what you describe is the system working as intended, not a bug. In my game there are 6 destinations that take 1 turn, 6 destinations that take 2 turns, and 1 destination (a forest grove that I'll probably never go to due to the time requirement) that takes 7 turns to reach.

Reactions: Altruant

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
In previous versions, there are travel time, and those are listed as hours. For example, Oakenvale (the first town with wood) causes 7 hours to go to. In this new version, hours are removed, but the travel time 7 hours are still kept and the game interpreted it as 7 turns, that's what I mean. I'm sure it will be changed when the game is updated again

Edit: literally every location I have is 7 turns + lol
Double edit: ignore that, I checked. The location list is reversed so the farthest location is listed first instead so I mistakenly thought all the location in the game are that far because the first 5 locations are 7 turns away

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The plains locations are all 1 turn distant, and the forest and mountain locations are all 2 turns distant. Those 7 turn travel locations are all for the upcoming new beastkin zone. If you look at the travels list and sort by plains, or forest, or mountains you'll easily see the 1 & 2 travel times. But to see the 7-travel locations you have to sort by "All" as those few locations don't yet have their own sort category.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Finish everything. I see that the gallery hasn't been updated for the new scene such as Daisy's serve scene, the Servant guild's rope play scene, Aire and Anastasia threesome scenes. Jean is in the game but hasn't done anything yet.

burbuss22

May 3, 2018
I can't add any custom pictures for either this or the original game. They're an accepted type (.PNG) and in the right folder, game just doesn't see them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't add any custom pictures for either this or the original game. They're an accepted type (.PNG) and in the right folder, game just doesn't see them.
have you used checks for species, gender, etc?
have you renamed your files to represent those?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
1. The game, at least for now, requires that the MC be male or futa. IOW, your MC must have a penis. Female-female unions are not currently coded. I'm not sure if male-male marriage is allowed by the game's coding.
2. Just like any other class: you must meet the requirements to unlock it.

Dec 15, 2019
1. The game, at least for now, requires that the MC be male or futa. IOW, your MC must have a penis. Female-female unions are not currently coded. I'm not sure if male-male marriage is allowed by the game's coding.
2. Just like any other class: you must meet the requirements to unlock it.
You cant mod that part ? i think the mod section in game has give freedom for that.

burbuss22

May 3, 2018
did you seperate portraits and body pictures?
which ones are missing or both?
No picture I try to add *anywhere* shows up in the in-game picture picker UI. I even tried redirecting the path to my regular photos folder and it could see some of the older stuff in there but nothing newer than a few months.

Then I thought okay maybe there's some kind of Y2K shit going on (the pictures it COULD see had been there since 2020) so I hopped into powershell and changed the picture's date created/last modified to sometime last december. That didn't work either and I can't find any other differences.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes