erkper

May 16, 2018
is it possible to increase the factors(Physical,Wits,Magic,Charm,Sexual) after the start?
Yes, you can increase stat factors by spending XP - it's on the same tab as the class and skill levelups, click the "Upgrade" button.

You can increase Growth factor at the slave market in town, upgrading for gold.

[edit] - note this is out of date with current build 0.8..x

Last edited:
Reactions: Yellow.25

erkper

May 16, 2018
What steps have you taken to continue? Did you travel back to the town where the rebel army is holed up inside the divine shield/dome/whatever? That should put you back into a conversation with Duncan and Myr and let you infiltrate the town.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
> Also realizes, all to late, you cannot take a same-sex character's hand in marrage

Mattarobase

May 10, 2019
And really, why is it that the next game has less content, a worse interface and in the same amount of time as the previous one was completed, this one is still being made and looks like shit. Oh Noooo...
a new game got less content than a finished game wow how that happen.
now i know full well that you are a troll dont bother answering me il not see what you say

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
And really, why is it that the next game has less content, a worse interface and in the same amount of time as the previous one was completed, this one is still being made and looks like shit. Oh Noooo...
You enjoy trolling, don't you?

Conquest 0.6.1, with the addition of the new Act 2 content, has MORE content than SfP does. As for its UI, there's nothing wrong with it. It's clean, sensible, and has mouseover tooltips for everything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you start Act 2 of the Main quest? I've finished Act 1, married, have Jean.
I don't remember what act 2 was about but you can jump on discord and ask there.
But I think it starts at the elf's capitol.

Hey can a mod or an uploader place this as the OP main pic please.
This is a better OP pic than the one for the first game.
1fbV4x.png

Last edited:

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
In the Tasks attribution window select fishing for a character with fishing tools, Fishing tools are red in the bottom line (the one with the brain or muscle). Other tools I have tested (and I haven't tested all) turn the color to green

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it just me, or is this game just a whole lot of fucking nothing happening?
It's you.
I agree ^^^ its you.

Every week you get new quest on the board.
You have Act 1 full of content and then Act 2 plus some of the girls you can talk to and have little events with.

A lot of players have missed it but here is what you need to click to see if the npc has convo's and/or events.
Strive for Power 2 2022-03-10 15-28-20-95.jpg

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Is it just me, or is this game just a whole lot of fucking nothing happening?
Scenes with pictures are fairly few and far between. You can have sex with your slaves with the "date" option. Choose date, then select yourself and the slave in question, and then choose "sex". It's all text driven, but if you're OK with that, it can be quite fun. You can also make two slaves have sex with each other, and with the right improvements have three or more participants.

You can also select just a slave and choose "date", and gets you options to talk to, train, or punish the slave.

Aside from that, the emphasis is on managing and improving your estate. Put your slaves to work, improve the facilities, train your slaves and clear the local dungeons.

There really is quite a lot to do.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes