a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can we not start as futa?
No you can not and not every game needs that anyway.

You have the proper and normal genders in this game.

Correction is needed for this, I have futa turned off so I do not see it but you can start as futa if you have futa turned on which I will never allow in any games I play.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
No you can not and not every game needs that anyway.

You have the proper and normal genders in this game.
Wrong. The game allows futa. There is a checkbox when starting a new game that allows you to disable futa (and another checkbox for furries). By default these boxes are checked/enabled. And in the game options you can adjust what the odds are of a generated NPC being male/female/futa.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wrong. The game allows futa. There is a checkbox when starting a new game that allows you to disable futa (and another checkbox for furries). By default these boxes are checked/enabled. And in the game options you can adjust what the odds are of a generated NPC being male/female/futa.
Yes NPC's can be futa but I did not see it for MC when you create him/her.
I could be wrong on this because I unchecked the futa box and never tried for one because its not my kink and never will be.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yes NPC's can be futa but I did not see it for MC when you create him/her.
I could be wrong on this because I unchecked the futa box and never tried for one because its not my kink and never will be.
It's precisely because you unchecked the box that you didn't see it.

Clipboard09.jpg

Reactions: a1fox3

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
My bad, nevermind. He appears the next day it seems.
He is supposed to appear on the same day as the notice, but there is currently a bug and the exotic trader notice is not happening on the same day that he appears. In versions prior to 0.6.1 it was working properly.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for the info guys. It seems I had hit some kind of bug after I unchecked futa then checked it again after backing out of character creation when I didn't see the futa option. Since the futa option's tooltip says disable random generation, I had unchecked it, but re-enabled it when I saw there was no futa option for my character. If I'd been 5% smarter I would have closed the game and reopened it, since I didn't do anything special just now and the option is there now.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Are the picture mods updated for the current version?
If so where can I get the mods?

kallabunga

Sep 4, 2018
has anyone successfully used the subdue action during sex
every time i use subdue and try to use an action out of consent it is "resisted with brute force"

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
has anyone successfully used the subdue action during sex
every time i use subdue and try to use an action out of consent it is "resisted with brute force"
I believe that you have to have a higher strength than your target for subdue to work. If I want to use actions without consent I've found ropes to be more useful.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Kingdomxz

Jul 24, 2018
i am stuck in the mission "forests and beasts" precisely when i have to do the funeral ritual of leon it does not make me choose any "suitable helper" what should i do? thank you

lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
Is it normal that i can enroll into all guilds as many times as i want, get infinite items, and journal and npcs wont ack it?

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes