khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is the chance for pregnancy low for some reason? So far I've impregnated a bunch of different girls, all with both the pregnancy and the inter racial pregnancy traits but zero girls have had any kids. I don't have an academy yet.

I was hoping to try a game where I focused on building a stable of blood related girls but that's not going to work if nobody ever gets pregnant. Is there something that boosts the chance for a baby or is it just luck?

I've been prioritizing getting both pregnancy traits on all the girls as well as group sex so I can maximize chances by fucking as many of them as possible every week but still no luck on babies. Several girls have gotten pregnant but none of them actually has any kids. They're pregnant for awhile and then they're not.

TheHalfWit

Oct 8, 2022
Is the chance for pregnancy low for some reason? So far I've impregnated a bunch of different girls, all with both the pregnancy and the inter racial pregnancy traits but zero girls have had any kids. I don't have an academy yet.

I was hoping to try a game where I focused on building a stable of blood related girls but that's not going to work if nobody ever gets pregnant. Is there something that boosts the chance for a baby or is it just luck?

I've been prioritizing getting both pregnancy traits on all the girls as well as group sex so I can maximize chances by fucking as many of them as possible every week but still no luck on babies. Several girls have gotten pregnant but none of them actually has any kids. They're pregnant for awhile and then they're not.
Weird, the way it should work is that they get pregnant. Couple of weeks go by, then a popup asking what you want to do with them. Select whatever, then the kids go away for a couple of weeks to become teens assuming you didn't just sell them.

I wonder if there's some bug related to the academy. I'll admit I waited until after I built it before I started producing them, but no issues for me.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Want to add this forgotten detail...

Arachna's shoould have Bonus on Tailoring! They aren't great weavers for nothing!

Btw, when does gender generation chance actually applies? The start of the week? Tried to change it the day before the Slave Trader comes but still generated males

Also weird that Classes with Advanced Combat/Spellcasting can't even use Basic Grade Items... Dunno, just find it funny when I found out my Main Char only has Advance Classes and No Basic since I can't make Advanced Weapons yet.

You have to unlock all of the hidden sex traits with a character before you are allowed to select which ones are active for them.
I see... Must have forgotten that.

IT here; please don't cum on the monitors. There's global supply shortages and we need those...

Use some one-ply shitty toilet paper like the rest of us
Bottom right window. Active actions are underlined. Just click on them to become inactive.
Dem never really thought of that lel.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Want to add this forgotten detail...

Arachna's shoould have Bonus on Tailoring! They aren't great weavers for nothing!

Btw, when does gender generation chance actually applies? The start of the week? Tried to change it the day before the Slave Trader comes but still generated males

Also weird that Classes with Advanced Combat/Spellcasting can't even use Basic Grade Items... Dunno, just find it funny when I found out my Main Char only has Advance Classes and No Basic since I can't make Advanced Weapons yet.
The stock of the special slave trader is designed on day 1 of the week after he apeared last time, so reloading won't change his stock unless you rewind for 2 weeks for example

czidnoma

Aug 30, 2019
I believe they need a class for it and the appropriate training in their loyalty menu. Could be wrong.. I really never use that.
seems like there's a problem with this. I've tried on several slaves, several different save files in different game modes, and reinstalling the game (after removing the save folder). the job has never unlocked when I teach my slaves the trait.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
seems like there's a problem with this. I've tried on several slaves, several different save files in different game modes, and reinstalling the game (after removing the save folder). the job has never unlocked when I teach my slaves the trait.
It's not required to unlock the loyality Option.
Service Jobs like Prostitution were merged with the Rest option in the Job Menu.
If choosing that a window will open showing Options the Charakter can perform, which again are based on unlocked Sexpositions from the loyality Option...

czidnoma

Aug 30, 2019
It's not required to unlock the loyality Option.
Service Jobs like Prostitution were merged with the Rest option in the Job Menu.
If choosing that a window will open showing Options the Charakter can perform, which again are based on unlocked Sexpositions from the loyality Option...
Screenshot_8.png

Last edited:

czidnoma

Aug 30, 2019
Yeah - click the bed icon and it opens up the options to Rest -OR- perform a Service job which can vary from waitressing to full on prostitution. No idea why Mav thought this was a good change to make, but that's how it works now... :cautious:
yeah, uh..... wtf. well, all right, thank you.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
so is this game good to play? im reading about game breaks and save edits? am i just gunna have a bad save later and should just wait for fix? like another 6 months or sumthing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so is this game good to play? im reading about game breaks and save edits? am i just gunna have a bad save later and should just wait for fix? like another 6 months or sumthing?
Dev is still working on the coding so save will most likely break between updates.
With that being said you could give it a try now so you can see how everything is working and to learn what you need to do when the game updates no longer break saves.

czidnoma

Aug 30, 2019
wait until whatever actual game this is supposed to be a demo for releases. what's currently available is barely a game and mostly a slog.

erkper

May 16, 2018
wait until whatever actual game this is supposed to be a demo for releases. what's currently available is barely a game and mostly a slog.
Disagree. It's not complete and important mechanics are likely to change on almost every update, but there is good content in the game to play and it's mostly only a slog if you either don't like this type of game in the first place or just don't understand how it works and have no patience for the learning curve.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
"Dungeon recruiting:
Now after combat there's a chance to receive a potential recruit. Recruitees depend on location and area. Recruitees can be added to roster or quickly sold. On forgetting location all characters there will be sold. More mechanics for recruitees will be introduced later."

Unbelievably excited to see this change. It's by far the biggest step in the right direction the devs have made in a long time and I can't wait to see more improvement in this area. Still pretty bare bones compared to the first with only a single recruitment chance, but I'm hopeful it'll get better with time. Keep up the good work, devs!

Reactions: Mattarobase

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Personally I think combat and dungeon crawling got way over powered, the reason to build a farming and crafting roster is getting less viable with each Update these days.
At this point Dungeon crawling is all about this game and crafting and upgradeing the mansion is pretty uneventful, some Upgrades won't be used throught the game even.

I think Dungeon crawling needs a mayor nerf in order to make it less attractive and more time consumeing... like needing to spend a turn when delving into a deeper level (just to make sure a Level consists of several stages/encounters which should not be touched) the fact that you can complete an entire Dungeon in a single turn is one mayor factor for it's disbalance in my few.

czidnoma

Aug 30, 2019
Disagree. It's not complete and important mechanics are likely to change on almost every update, but there is good content in the game to play and it's mostly only a slog if you either don't like this type of game in the first place or just don't understand how it works and have no patience for the learning curve.
*shrug* From my perspective, there's not much there *to* understand, and a variety of perspectives is useful to people looking for reviews.

erkper

May 16, 2018
*shrug* From my perspective, there's not much there *to* understand, and a variety of perspectives is useful to people looking for reviews.
I suspect there's a lot more there you still don't understand and/or haven't found, based on your previous posts in this thread.
I have no problem with different perspectives, as you say it's healthy to present different viewpoints. Of course, if your perspective is that there's not much to do or see, a little more detail than "nuthin to do, just a slog" would be a lot more useful. JMO
I also found it somewhat perplexing you pan a game in current development as not complete while on a site that pretty much exists as a source of games in development that are, by definition, not complete.
I could almost have said "wait till whatever review this is supposed to be releases. what's currently written is barely a review and mostly shit-posting."

Last edited:
Reactions: Mattarobase

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Pretty sure most people WANT the game to focus on the combat and not the idle farming. IMO, balance in any simulation type game should never favour a safe and boring playstyle over a more difficult, active approach.
Have you played the first part before?
Manageing your roster of girls was far more important there and it still had quiet a complex Dungeon Crawling mechanic.
Also Dungeon Crawling as is is far to easy and could be considered a safe farming experience makeing it boring in it's own way.
Your point would stand if slaves could actually die (or become incaptivated by loosing a limb, makeing them useless for your Harem) while exploring for example.

Reactions: CaptSchultz

CaptSchultz

Oct 5, 2020
This game is going in a very weird direction, the original game had a few issues that aren't even being considered in this version. The Dev chose to complicate the gameplay and add a bunch of other fields, like advanced time system, procedural generation, a bunch of different factions, 1 million variations of different items that ultimately do the same thing, and look the same, but made with a different material. These fields, while welcome, add very little to the gameplay besides frustration, and do little to improve the experience.

These new fields were added while there were fields that could be improved, and are simple enough to be implemented, like the relationship between master and slave, the hierarchical system which is just a simple frame that changes luxury, and unique items, like new sets of clothes, text flavor for clothing, more extreme actions with meaning (How about awarding a slave with freedom? If they love you enough, they might continue working for you, or maybe you want to be a particularly sadistic master, or more kind, maybe not even a master at all, but an employer).

Thanks Maverick, for all the work you've done on the first game, but this new game is a complete train-wreck. I really hope you get your shit together.

Stay tuned...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
(How about awarding a slave with freedom? If they love you enough, they might continue working for you
That actually is already implemented with the writ that can be bought from the Servant guild with Guild points (Slave -> Peon or releasing the slave if her loyality isn't high enough)

Can only whole heartedly agree with the rest

Reactions: QuickBob
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes