redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
As of 6.8 they changed it. Instead of just going to the forest town and looking around, you have to wait until you hear a rumor in Aliron about a crazy fairy, which you won't get until after the Civil War arc is complete. THEN go to the forest village to find her. Don't know about the new girl yet.
Thanks for the reply but do you know if I have to deal with the Beastkin and the Elves first to get Lilia(Fairy girls name I think)?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — 03/31/2023 8:15 AM
0.6.9a Release
Changelog

Fixed some missing text errors
Fixed easy mode loan giving gameover if you didn't have enough
Fixed skill switching not working in combat and causing some issues

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

erkper

May 16, 2018
Thanks for the reply but do you know if I have to deal with the Beastkin and the Elves first to get Lilia(Fairy girls name I think)?
As far as I remember (and this was in 6.8, have not played 6.9 yet) all you had to do was complete the Civil War arc. I'm pretty sure I got Lilia way before I had to start dealing with the elves and beastkin.
As an aside, none of Act 2 or Act 3 is actually time dependent. Once you start the Civil War arc and stop the bank payments, you can ignore the main questline as long as you want - at any point - and take care of other things, or just build your team stronger, or whatever.

Reactions: redpenguin101

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Hey guys i have an question about the dancer class. For some reason i cant take it, it always says it needs 10 charm but i have alot other social skills with +charm bonus. Did someone got the same bug?

Kleinmann

Jan 26, 2022
Hey guys i have an question about the dancer class. For some reason i cant take it, it always says it needs 10 charm but i have alot other social skills with +charm bonus. Did someone got the same bug?
For requirements like that you need stat experience. Stat bonuses from jobs don't count. You could raise it pretty fast by dating someone and studying charm with them though.

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
I tried to search for this in thread but I played this a few updates ago and now the prostitution job is no longer an option by default. Is there some place to unlock it? Also references to dancer and stripper occupations but I assume those are not available yet?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I tried to search for this in thread but I played this a few updates ago and now the prostitution job is no longer an option by default. Is there some place to unlock it? Also references to dancer and stripper occupations but I assume those are not available yet?
You have to pick options for each npc now under there page.

Its under training. Strive for Power 2 2023-04-16 12-35-26-31.jpg

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks, I have everything bought for Daisy and still no option. I was wondering if I needed to move the main plot along or an errand for the servant's guild to open that up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes