BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Does anyone have experience modding new species/races? The game features a number of undead, trolls, and ogres and I'm a little peeved they aren't slave/peon options and I want to make it so. I'm thinking I finally might have to actually venture to the game's dev community for this one. Rather, I'm wondering if it's worth pursuing in the current state of the game or waiting until its more complete

Fixed easy mode loan giving gameover if you didn't have enough
Ha, I almost created a discord account to report that one. Procrastination pays off yet again

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Does anyone have experience modding new species/races? The game features a number of undead, trolls, and ogres and I'm a little peeved they aren't slave/peon options and I want to make it so. I'm thinking I finally might have to actually venture to the game's dev community for this one. Rather, I'm wondering if it's worth pursuing in the current state of the game or waiting until its more complete

Ha, I almost created a discord account to report that one. Procrastination pays off yet again
I have successfully added a vampire race into my copy which is still 0.68. So it is very doable, especially if you don't start adding a bunch of traits and effects like my vampires. In fact, you can click Mods on the main menu and then click on the alpha Mod Editor and create a race using that interface, if you don't want to hack at the code directly.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
The loan payment thing got easier? Last I played it was like 80k on the final day. 30k is too easy imo. I just left a bunch stay at home to farm food and it is basically done

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
2 questions :

1. where am i supposed to meet Aire the first time? i was idling away trying to get used to the new mechanics and got shoved into a cut scene where Aire said she had met the player. i have no memory of that, lol. did i break a sequence somewhere? i think it's the first cut scene about the rebellion thingy.

2. can i still capture mobs like the first game? or do slaves come only as combat loot now? (obviously counting out the market).

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
2 questions :

1. where am i supposed to meet Aire the first time? i was idling away trying to get used to the new mechanics and got shoved into a cut scene where Aire said she had met the player. i have no memory of that, lol. did i break a sequence somewhere? i think it's the first cut scene about the rebellion thingy.

2. can i still capture mobs like the first game? or do slaves come only as combat loot now? (obviously counting out the market).
1. First meet with her is doing the Fighters Guild mission for the election support favor. Though technically you might have skipped this one if you got support from the other two guilds.
2. The 'combat loot' is supposed to be the captured enemies.

Reactions: a3on

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
1. First meet with her is doing the Fighters Guild mission for the election support favor. Though technically you might have skipped this one if you got support from the other two guilds.
ah, i see. i was busy grinding stats. barely did any combat mission.

2. The 'combat loot' is supposed to be the captured enemies.
yes, but if i remembered correctly. there was a skill in the previous game to guarantee a capture if the mobs happen to spawn with traits you like. (it was shackle or something, don't really remember the name anymore, been years, heh).

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
So
how is it?? I got bored and check back here. Last time I dont remember at all but it must be last year ago that I comment how the grind is big and soo many grind needed to do 1 thing???
now
I clearing many games and got bored of that. I take some mind off by broswering top Like [tag] and found that prequel was the top couple of page away which bought me back here.
A reminder that sequel is underway
How is the game now??

also this just little preference for me but like I miss the first game art more. There something about it giving off sexually object/doll vibes I got there which sound creeepy AF I KNOW but like game bout slavery which like should be bout exploit all kind of ur slave..but here it just like here still under develope art instead which kinda ruin the vibes while playing
just tiny bit tho
not extreme hate or anything

welp I guess i'll replay the prequel alittle

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StriveConquest-0.6.9a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
I have a problem

The texts are not displayed correctly and what I should produce there now is also unclear to me. See picture

i have the Last Version 0.69a OS is win 10
Screenshot (2).png

Reactions: hellothere101011

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So
how is it?? I got bored and check back here. Last time I dont remember at all but it must be last year ago that I comment how the grind is big and soo many grind needed to do 1 thing???
now
I clearing many games and got bored of that. I take some mind off by broswering top Like [tag] and found that prequel was the top couple of page away which bought me back here.
A reminder that sequel is underway
How is the game now??

also this just little preference for me but like I miss the first game art more. There something about it giving off sexually object/doll vibes I got there which sound creeepy AF I KNOW but like game bout slavery which like should be bout exploit all kind of ur slave..but here it just like here still under develope art instead which kinda ruin the vibes while playing
just tiny bit tho
not extreme hate or anything

welp I guess i'll replay the prequel alittle
Just its loosely one the glory days of a land owner kidnapping strangers found outside the city limits are gone. Now you can kidnap some very few in sinde dungeons, but you don't beat then out cold you actually kill and maim them so what 50% chance you can KO the dungeon leader, otherwise I guess you killed them. No more me beating you with lethal weapons' till you get tired, and some how not just destroying your beauty score in the process lol. Or you running around saving some one from bandits only to decide "she is pretty enough" and kidnap her after you save her lol.

This is a more civalized time where they are not as trusting of land owners as before. You got more red tape then other one, where it was like people were pokemon, but you were a fucked up adult rated version of team rocket. Like you saw every one outside city limits as potential capture lol. Instead this one is more abut being a land who has to actually manage his land, and expand, you worry about resources, crafting, building not just stepping foot outside with a sack full of rope looking for people to enslave lol

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I have a problem

The texts are not displayed correctly and what I should produce there now is also unclear to me. See picture

i have the Last Version 0.69a OS is win 10
When the main.gd file isn't working generally like that it is usually some compilation error. if you alt_tab and then screenshot the other window that is open 'behind' that one(usually through the taskbar) then we could see what file and error is actually happening.

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
@
When the main.gd file isn't working generally like that it is usually some compilation error. if you alt_tab and then screenshot the other window that is open 'behind' that one(usually through the taskbar) then we could see what file and error is actually happening.
you mine This?
Screenshot (3).png

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, I started at 0.5 mg, but after few hours my saves have more that 100 mg and they keep getting bigger.
Each autosave freezes the game for several minutes because it has to process more than 100 mg.
Is this normal?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, guys!
Anyone knows, if I can make a slave into a peon?
You use to have to buy the ticket from one of the guilds but make sure they love the MC first or they will leave.
It should still be this way but its been a very long time now since I last played.

Reactions: teletube

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
How do I get the new character and the Fairy? I have been trying to find them and I can't seem to find the fairy anymore. Did they change her recruitment method?

erkper

May 16, 2018
How do I get the new character and the Fairy? I have been trying to find them and I can't seem to find the fairy anymore. Did they change her recruitment method?
As of 6.8 they changed it. Instead of just going to the forest town and looking around, you have to wait until you hear a rumor in Aliron about a crazy fairy, which you won't get until after the Civil War arc is complete. THEN go to the forest village to find her. Don't know about the new girl yet.

Reactions: redpenguin101
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes