a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — 03/26/2023 1:10 PM
0.6.9 Strive Conquest has been released

Rebalanced repeatable quest generation and board: now quests updated every 3 days and unlocked automatically
Added new minor quest and recruitable character
Added option to see gallery from mansion screen
Added shield item into the game
Fixed issues with quests triggering fights at wrong places/switching screens
Fixed some quest texts
Fixed characters with max growth factor not generating
update_0.6.9_promo.jpg

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
maverik — 03/26/2023 1:10 PM
0.6.9 Strive Conquest has been released

Rebalanced repeatable quest generation and board: now quests updated every 3 days and unlocked automatically
Added new minor quest and recruitable character
Added option to see gallery from mansion screen
Added shield item into the game
Fixed issues with quests triggering fights at wrong places/switching screens
Fixed some quest texts
Fixed characters with max growth factor not generating
I haven't tried the update yet, but I took a look at the premade character data to try and figure out who the new char is...

And I have no idea

Whoever the new character is, they're not in the pregen character data file. I compared the current version (74) to a previous one (71) and couldn't find the new character

Anyone know who it is?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I haven't tried the update yet, but I took a look at the premade character data to try and figure out who the new char is...

And I have no idea

Whoever the new character is, they're not in the pregen character data file. I compared the current version (74) to a previous one (71) and couldn't find the new character

Anyone know who it is?
Just a guess, but based on the pic I'm thinking it might be a sexy orc girl engineer.

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
Nice to see the Update; still probably going to wait two weeks for the mods on itch.io to be compatible before I play

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
Thank god I was going nuts with not finding any max growth slaves to sacrifice to the dark gods.
This game is fun but I miss how in the original you were incentivised to actively adventure out for good enchants and gear and slaves while this one is just setting up your home sweatshop and checking for high traits to sacrifice and rare material gear to recycle. So hopefully this is just a stopgap which it seems like.
Being able to easily increase factors as much as you want, no special essence products, and lack of unique heritable traits also kind of takes away from what makes individual slaves interesting knowing you can max out any of them.

for some reason daisy is stuck as unavailable
it got stuck after the training quest and its still like that after the disappearance quest

edit: i found a fix which is editing the save file
change some things in location and if you scroll down you can see quest time and for daisy it was -1 so i changed it to 0
also if you dont know where to edit the save file just search on google save editor, go first link and then drag your save file in there also make a backup before u edit the save file
Interesting the bug is still there I remember losing hours to it last year. I think my trigger was her travelling or not being at home when I popped the event so maybe the game just doesn't have a check to eventually return her no matter what. Those save edit sites are useful but with the download caps I wish they were downloadable since theres so much trial and error.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StriveConquest-0.6.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
someday development of this game might make sense . just seems like a less fleshed out version of the first game still tho.

Reactions: QuickBob

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
someday development of this game might make sense . just seems like a less fleshed out version of the first game still tho.
You can not compare the 2 games because they are 2 very different games set in the same world.

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how to remove the magic shackles?? One of my characters has been stuck with them forever. Thanks.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Its no longer a tech demo and has not been for 6-8 months, its now in the alpha stage.
I believe what he meant to say is how long is the description still going to say it is a tech-demo instead of giving an actual description about the project on the OP.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I believe what he meant to say is how long is the description still going to say it is a tech-demo instead of giving an actual description about the project on the OP.
That is not how question was posted.

But if that is what is meant then here is the last posting about the game on Itch.io.

An alpha version of sequel for . This game represents core changes and mechanics of the second game, but does not represent main gameplay focus or content and should be treated as rough ideas.

Strive for Power is a slave management/rpg text heavy game where you play as Master in a broad fantasy world with many different races and characters. The sequel focuses more on procedural generation adding more races, differences and a class system.

Adult content (beside many thematic items, events and options) focused in a free style mechanic which allows any characters to participate in many actions with short text outputs.

Features:

• A whole new set of gameplay management, crafting and item mechanics.
  • Dozens of classes with unique traits and abilities.
  • Procedurally generated areas and dungeons

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Somebody knows what are the reward in term of stat increase for Cali's quest? There is a +1 charm factor from the part at the servant guild, but for the last quest (collector) is there any?

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes