_lentv_

Jul 29, 2022
Hello I have a question Strive: Conquest

1)How do you get more money on Strive: Conquest without cheating?

2)Any money cheats ?

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020

2)Any money cheats?
1) As of 0.6.9 I would say guild quests are the best source of income since they refresh every 3 in-game days. Master characters with high/maxed charisma factor receive bonus gold on completion.

2) Cheats are in the options (supporter panel). Pateron code should be in op.

Oratorio

Aug 3, 2017
Bug report: Paladin class from Fighters Guild says that it costs 500 points but when you try to buy it, it cost 5000.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello I have a question Strive: Conquest

2)Any money cheats ?
Full list of cheats and the code to be able to use them is on the OP

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
Buiding forge, building and upgrade mythril mine and mass production muthril axes or pickages. You can get up to 6 axes/picks this way for a total cost of 4k+ per day. I haven't found anything better in terms of money. Just build a factory and plow on it from dawn to dusk with the slaves :)

HestsDeb

Feb 6, 2022
Like the post above, you can have slaves gather resources so one character can forge a bunch of equipment to sell. If you're early-game, make iron/steel stuff and sell it all in town.

If you really want to play another way, you can earn a good amount of gold with prostitution or dungeon diving and still pay off all loans. Even the 30k week 15 loan:

- With prostitution, you level-up characters and grab any income making classes (succubus, etc.), focus on getting sexual loyalty perks, and then have sex with your characters frequently to increase their sexual experience and sex stat.
- With battle, you work to get six characters who all go into dungeons and sell all slaves and items you get. Maybe leave one character (probably Daisy) to literally stay home and cook. But I think it's definitely the slowest way to get gold.

If you (or anyone else) want more information about any method, I can give more details.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Wasn't the dev team all scattered to the winds from Ukraine war for this game? And people still like "hey how come dev progress is so slow?" Its like we all stopped caring and talking about it but that war is still going on you guys know that right lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wasn't the dev team all scattered to the winds from Ukraine war for this game? And people still like "hey how come dev progress is so slow?" Its like we all stopped caring and talking about it but that war is still going on you guys know that right lol
There is only 1 dev for this game, there are a few modder's who are modding the game but there is only 1 developer.

• Angry
Reactions: Zalzany

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Bug report: Paladin class from Fighters Guild says that it costs 500 points but when you try to buy it, it cost 5000.
I have been unable to reproduce this, what difficulty are you playing and do you have any mods?

Only bug I've been able to successfully reproduce in 0.6.9 and no mods without fail is playing on Easy still requires the full bank payment despite only actually taking the reduced amount. Ie; first payment is only 250 on easy but it still game overs if you have less than 1k

Oratorio

Aug 3, 2017
I have been unable to reproduce this, what difficulty are you playing and do you have any mods?

Only bug I've been able to successfully reproduce in 0.6.9 and no mods without fail is playing on Easy still requires the full bank payment despite only actually taking the reduced amount. Ie; first payment is only 250 on easy but it still game overs if you have less than 1k
I went back and now is is priced properly. I don't know what was going on.

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Was about to ask about my loan bug but okay so the loan is 1k not 200 despite what the text says. Thank you! (Edit, thank fuck they only took 250 okay then... Was too busy fucking around to make money)

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
There is only 1 dev for this game, there are a few modder's who are modding the game but there is only 1 developer.
Uh there is a team on patreon the dev says "US" there is more one person working on this game lol Maybe only one coder but there is a team on this game for sure. Might be one programmer, but unless the dev has schizophrenia or is using the royal WE all the time there is very much a team at work on this game. Dev is short for development as in team making the game and developing the content so yes there is a team, they may not have any formal contracts or employment I don't know that much but the head dev is working with others

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Uh there is a team on patreon the dev says "US" there is more one person working on this game lol Maybe only one coder but there is a team on this game for sure. Might be one programmer, but unless the dev has schizophrenia or is using the royal WE all the time there is very much a team at work on this game. Dev is short for development as in team making the game and developing the content so yes there is a team, they may not have any formal contracts or employment I don't know that much but the head dev is working with others
He turned over the first game to one of the modders and now that modder has taken over it.
Both Maverik and I can't remember his name are still working on the code in the first game to fix all bugs that is found.

Last I heard on discord Maverik is the only one working on the new game other than modders working on mods.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
He turned over the first game to one of the modders and now that modder has taken over it.
Both Maverik and I can't remember his name are still working on the code in the first game to fix all bugs that is found.

Last I heard on discord Maverik is the only one working on the new game other than modders working on mods.
Then why is he still saying us and we? Also working with moders is still working with some one. And people were complaining about progress being ground down to almost halt sounds like no team is reason why, and new team is just modders trying to help. But again " New update has finally been released. There's some more things we are currently preparing so next update should probably take a bit less time. " that is from last update on march 26 still working with some one, still saying we, and us. But this is good to hear I lost track a little bit after he said his artist got back in contact and was to busy to work, and that was a while back to be honest. Game still going forward just now like you said with modders helping him work on it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maverik — 03/31/2023 8:15 AM
0.6.9a Release
Changelog

Fixed some missing text errors
Fixed easy mode loan giving gameover if you didn't have enough
Fixed skill switching not working in combat and causing some issues

Link at previous post

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Then why is he still saying us and we? Also working with moders is still working with some one. And people were complaining about progress being ground down to almost halt sounds like no team is reason why, and new team is just modders trying to help. But again " New update has finally been released. There's some more things we are currently preparing so next update should probably take a bit less time. " that is from last update on march 26 still working with some one, still saying we, and us. But this is good to hear I lost track a little bit after he said his artist got back in contact and was to busy to work, and that was a while back to be honest. Game still going forward just now like you said with modders helping him work on it.
It looks like you are correct, when he put it on the new game platform there is a team helping.
I'm glade he got help because the first game took a toll on him.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes