raqraq

May 4, 2017
game freezes up when i beat a dungeon level, log says this. how can i fix it?

SCRIPT ERROR: get_rolled_diff: Invalid get index 'diff' (on base: 'Dictionary').
At: <built-in>:1361
SCRIPT ERROR: generate_random_character_from_data: Invalid type in built-in function 'min'. Cannot convert argument 1 from Nil to float.
At: res://tmp/de_ch_stats.gd:750
SCRIPT ERROR: victory: Invalid call. Nonexistent function 'get_icon_small' in base 'Nil'.
At: res://gui_modules/Universal/Scripts/CombatV2Animated.gd:482
I'm getting the same error. Are you using any mods?

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
Hi!

The problem is that I don't really understand where exactly to start in this game. For example, how to gain experience to unlock and how to maintain loyalty.

The wiki isn't very good at explaining exactly how to do it.

Pretty sure there isn't ONE way to get started and succeed, here is what I do.

I start with the MC and the free Slave as both workers and spend the first week or two reducing the Obedience Drain on my Slave to 0 so I can send them and my MC off to a distant village to harvest expensive resources to sell, to avoid losing to the Loan.

You do that by investing your initial money into items like shackles, collars etc. anything that has good -Obedience drain on it and anything that has +loyalty gain on it is a good bonus.

You probably noticed your MC has some skills in the Mansion Screen, Praise and Punish will reset the current obedience of your slaves to max and also give them a small amount of loyalty once per day so you use them when their obedience is very low to prevent them from escaping.

Once you got a slave with "infinite" obedience you can safely send them to do whatever you want and if you find a good way of making money to prevent the loan death you can freely experiment around.

Oct 19, 2020
Last time I played this game, which was last year. It wasn't really up to par with its predecessor and many reviews say as much. It has been awhile since then. Has the game improved a lot?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Last time I played this game, which was last year. It wasn't really up to par with its predecessor and many reviews say as much. It has been awhile since then. Has the game improved a lot?
I have not played in several updates now but you should not compare this game with the first game because they are totally different games and do not play the same.
I am waiting on more of the background game mechanics get sorted out before trying again, to many things have change in the last year to even compare it to then.
All I can say if try it and see if you like all the changes.

Reactions: DevilishTemptation

Soltiver

Dec 22, 2019
seems game ends after deciding who will be next elven priestess, well after that game eventually becomes uninteresting.

F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
Honestly just play s4p.
Its at the very least completed and has a very active modding community that adds flavour to it.

BobaTeaBag

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone else get the bug that doesn't start combat? you hit advance it shows the combat start but then goes right back to the same screen.

Oct 5, 2020
That's literally what he's suggesting the original poster go do. To address the wiki issues instead of just complaining here.
I am aware, however I do not think we can expect a player seeking answers on the wiki to be knowledgeable enough to contribute to the same wiki. On the other side, a player that has ample knowledge of the game might not be motivated to visit and contribute to the wiki.

I figured that if an experienced player is annoyed by wiki-related complaints, they could do something about that, as they are in a good position to do so. At least in a better position than a newbie.

• Angry
Reactions: Xhak and tehlemon
Jun 3, 2022
for some reason daisy is stuck as unavailable
it got stuck after the training quest and its still like that after the disappearance quest

edit: i found a fix which is editing the save file
change some things in location and if you scroll down you can see quest time and for daisy it was -1 so i changed it to 0
also if you dont know where to edit the save file just search on google save editor, go first link and then drag your save file in there also make a backup before u edit the save file

Last edited:
Reactions: cosine

erkper

May 16, 2018
so if i rape Aire no chance getting anatasia ? seem broken on elven capital...
You can still get the knowledge you need to go to the Elven Capital and capture Anastasia. Not sure if you can get her as your slave if you rape Aire. But to capture Anastasia without Aire telling you where she is, talk to Myr about finding Anastasia, then go back to the mines and pay the kobold for her bracelet. Myr will turn that into a tracker which will point you to the Elves.

• Hey there
Reactions: KhaiFirst

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
You can still get the knowledge you need to go to the Elven Capital and capture Anastasia. Not sure if you can get her as your slave if you rape Aire. But to capture Anastasia without Aire telling you where she is, talk to Myr about finding Anastasia, then go back to the mines and pay the kobold for her bracelet. Myr will turn that into a tracker which will point you to the Elves.
yes but i sarcafice anatasia.. well on my story line.. she got kill by elven priestess, so i ask duncan if i can have aire so ya she in my harem now. thx reply by way beast elven mission is soo bug

erkper

May 16, 2018
yes but i sarcafice anatasia.. well on my story line.. she got kill by elven priestess, so i ask duncan if i can have aire so ya she in my harem now. thx reply by way beast elven mission is soo bug
To keep the Elven Priestess from killing her, you have to slap her to shut her up when she starts whining about the Elves betraying her. It's a Physical stat check, but I think it's really easy to pass, just make sure your Master has a Physical of Poor or better and you should be fine. (Unless it was recently made more difficult.)

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
To keep the Elven Priestess from killing her, you have to slap her to shut her up when she starts whining about the Elves betraying her. It's a Physical stat check, but I think it's really easy to pass, just make sure your Master has a Physical of Poor or better and you should be fine. (Unless it was recently made more difficult.)
ya.. i snap her neck.. hulk haha

needlust

Jan 5, 2022
You gain experience by assigning the character to a job. And you gain loyalty with every turn you make. For obedience you can lower the loss by giving her cloths with - obedience drain, increasing her TAM factor in the slave shop, giving her more food and unlocking the servitude. The obedience resets every time when you use a social skill on the character.
Pretty sure you meant TMD for lowering obedience loss. TAM increases loyalty gain.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes