a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I knew I must have been missing something blatantly obvious regarding how to return to town. When I tried to leave town initially I would encounter a bandit or two and if I managed to defeat that first group I was ready to return home basically but didn't see a way to do it. All I had to do was just continue on and pick "leave" every time I encounter more bandits til the end of the day, and THEN it lets me return home. Prior to that it seemed like I was jut facing an endless series of bandits that there's no way I could defeat all of them on day 1. Now I can actually progress.
You never have to attack unless you want to, you can always chose the "Leave" options but for the main story battles.
Its very easy to tell how far you need to go to get back to town or go to another area.
1. Once you move 1 time you see this bar go up. Strive 2020-09-26 11-03-08-39.jpg
2. Move again and it goes up more by either attacking or leave options. Strive 2020-09-26 11-03-20-07.jpg
3. Once done with your choice in #2 the bar will go up again. Strive 2020-09-26 11-03-24-07.jpg
4. Once you get to the end where the bar is all the way up you get the choice to go back to town or go somewhere else. Strive 2020-09-26 11-06-23-25.jpg

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You never have to attack unless you want to, you can always chose the "Leave" options but for the main story battles.
Its very easy to tell how far you need to go to get back to town or go to another area.
1. Once you move 1 time you see this bar go up. View attachment 833733
2. Move again and it goes up more by either attacking or leave options. View attachment 833734
3. Once done with your choice in #2 the bar will go up again. View attachment 833735
4. Once you get to the end where the bar is all the way up you get the choice to go back to town or go somewhere else. View attachment 833740
Yeah that's what I wasn't getting before. I had never gotten to step 4 in previous attempts and couldn't figure out what the problem was. I finally did get there today and now it's obvious.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How do I do anything with items that I collect from combat? For instance I find a dagger or some armor when I kill some bandits. When I get back home I don't have any new items.

They show up as party items when I win a combat, but when I go back to town they're gone. Then the next day when I win another fight, they're back again.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
When a battle ends, you have two panels: left, your loot; right: your backpack. Click on the items to move them to and from your backpack.
Once you go back to your mansion, click on the second-to-last icon iirc: it opens the mansion inventory and the backpack. Or visit the market and sell your loot.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do I do anything with items that I collect from combat? For instance I find a dagger or some armor when I kill some bandits. When I get back home I don't have any new items.

They show up as party items when I win a combat, but when I go back to town they're gone. Then the next day when I win another fight, they're back again.
You must move them to the house inventor from the party inventory.

To move items from inventor click on the arrow and to equip an item or use an item you need to click on the NPC you want it on or use on and click the "hand" icon. Strive 2020-09-27 09-59-24-44.jpg

To get to the inventory for both party and house click here Strive 2020-09-27 09-58-53-68.jpg then click here to go to party inventory Strive 2020-09-27 09-58-59-98.jpg

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

Pandora1999

Jun 16, 2018
Does anyone knows where to get "more" art packs, need more variety especially when their description having this color but no art pack available for that description . . . thanks
Edit: nevermind, found a link with 2000 pics HAHAHAHA

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone knows where to get "more" art packs, need more variety especially when their description having this color but no art pack available for that description . . . thanks
Its best to join there discord for the newest ones that work best.

Here is the site that has all the mods and packs that I use plus like I said ask on there discord for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pandora1999

Pandora1999

Jun 16, 2018
I'm going to post this here in case anyone wants to see
Found some bug, or I don't know if people already know
Bug: 1 day seduction HAHAHAHA, unless its intended feature

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I've found the solution to my question to cheating Melissa's choice with some extra time figuring out what .
Easiest solution to the Melissa issue; buy a slave you have ZERO INTENTION about caring about. Use Mav's patreon cheat menu to hyper boost said character to a level you feel will never be topped by another. This draws the algorithm to her and allows you to gain Melissa at the cost of nothing but about 3-5 minutes of button spamming to spam level a character.

This is how I do it everytime on my end.

Reactions: silversurfer1

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Easiest solution to the Melissa issue; buy a slave you have ZERO INTENTION about caring about. Use Mav's patreon cheat menu to hyper boost said character to a level you feel will never be topped by another. This draws the algorithm to her and allows you to gain Melissa at the cost of nothing but about 3-5 minutes of button spamming to spam level a character.

This is how I do it everytime on my end.
I don't buy I capture one to use and abuse many time over until that point making sure she is the last one I fuck and has the highest level.

Reactions: Asia Argento

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Hello,

I want to get intot his game, but before I start: would you guys recomend using art packs? what do they do exactly? just replace stuff or add additional images? which one ist your favorit?

Thanks a lot

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello,

I want to get intot his game, but before I start: would you guys recomend using art packs? what do they do exactly? just replace stuff or add additional images? which one ist your favorit?

Thanks a lot
There is very limited art for all the normal NPC's (only 1 face pic that is for all normal NPC's)and only the main NPC's have art for both body and face.

Here is the link to all that I know of and its up to the player for which one is your favorite.
Portrait packs

This mod will auto chose face and body for new npc's as you gain them.

And this art pack uses the mod above to make it auto.

Don't know if any other art pack uses the mod or not.

There are more art packs but its up to you which one to use.

Also all art packs works in the new game great.

• Love
Reactions: MarcoPoolo

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
hello friends,

can anyone help me really qick?

So I installed both:

also they seem to work (I guess)?

my problem now is, if i click on "Full Body Image" the game crashes. Is this normal? what can I do?

1601768468928.png

Reactions: wwgwa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hello friends,

can anyone help me really qick?

So I installed both:

also they seem to work (I guess)?

my problem now is, if i click on "Full Body Image" the game crashes. Is this normal? what can I do?

View attachment 843524
That can happen on low end computers or windows protections not allowing it to open.
Are the NPC's getting both body and face pics added when you get new NPC's?

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes