scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
how can i change the penis type and can i change my looks later in the game ?
You must buy the lab, it costs 1000 gold. Also, you needs an assistant (grade: commoner or higher).
Once you have both, you can change the look of everybody, MC included.
Some features are available only if you upgrade the lab (3000 gold). Iirc you cannot change the height though, unless you install some mod.

LastOvermind

Jan 4, 2019
You must buy the lab, it costs 1000 gold. Also, you needs an assistant (grade: commoner or higher).
Once you have both, you can change the look of everybody, MC included.
Some features are available only if you upgrade the lab (3000 gold). Iirc you cannot change the height though, unless you install some mod.
What mod would you recommend me ?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
What mod would you recommend me ?
I'm sorry, I don't know which mod lets you change the height. a1fox3?
I do know that adds many features, as you can read in the changelog.

Anyway, a save is just a text file: open it in Notepad++, find the name of the slave, then find "height" (search upwards), change its value and reload the save. Valid strings are: 'petite', 'short', 'average', 'tall', 'towering' (unless the race is shortstack, e.g. fairies, gnomes and iirc goblins: in this case, "tiny" is the only valid value for their height).

LastOvermind

Jan 4, 2019

Anyway, a save is just a text file: open it in Notepad++, find the name of the slave, then find "height" (search upwards), change its value and reload the save. Valid strings are: 'petite', 'short', 'average', 'tall', 'towering' (unless the race is shortstack, e.g. fairies, gnomes and iirc goblins: in this case, "tiny" is the only valid value for their height).
ok, i will test that mod, thanks

Reactions: scrumbles

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

ok, i will test that mod, thanks
The best thing to do is jump on SFP Discord, they can and will help with any questions you can come up with.

helios1234

Aug 9, 2018
So I found it the portrait and bodies folder is C:\Users\%User Profile%\Appdata\Roaming\Strive

when unpacking the archives do not unpack the actual folder. Navigate down one level till you see all the portrait files and place those in the portrait and bodies folders the game itself created. You'll know you did it right cause you'll go to change a character's portrait or full body and it'll show a folder with a large amount of files in them. I'd create a guide but I have no way of posting it in the OP.

This was not intuitive or easy to find because I don't read minds and there is no documentation. Just saying for all the "they should search" well theres no way to search within a thread and the forum search turned up nothing. Ironically I google searched it and a post on itch.io gave me the necessary info. Oh and there is no FAQ in the OP for the portrait and body pack question.
So I did this and I worked, but for the pop-up window, when selecting a portrait or full body image it just shows big red do not enter signs instead of the images, thus making it's a pain as I have to go clicking through them all as there are no previews, any way to fix this? (it did sho a preview once then stopped working)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So I did this and I worked, but for the pop-up window, when selecting a portrait or full body image it just shows big red do not enter signs instead of the images, thus making it's a pain as I have to go clicking through them all as there are no previews, any way to fix this? (it did sho a preview once then stopped working)
You just need to scroll down just a little and the preview will start.

Reactions: helios1234

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are there going to be updates, as while its a great start and concept it feels half done, like your title always reverting to master when loading a save, and feels like there's room for content expansion?
The game is done but your more than welcome to add mods to it if you want to.

My title stays what I put it at when I load my saves.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
so they are working on the sequel, before having a 1.0 version on the first game, if I am understanding this correctly?
Main quest is completed and all main game mechanics also, now we have only bugfixes. All new content is reserved for the Strive 2. They simply didn't name it v. 1.0.0.

Reactions: madmax20

dimas33

Jul 12, 2017
Ok, there is something confusing with versions.
0.5.25 is the latest than 0.5.4.

But there is a glitch in 5.25 where your title is still visible when opening stats menu for main char...

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, there is something confusing with versions.
0.5.25 is the latest than 0.5.4.

But there is a glitch in 5.25 where your title is still visible when opening stats menu for main char...
The 0.5.4 was the old numbering system back at the start of 2018 and was switch over sometime before July 2018 to the new numbering system.

Thursday, January 25, 2018
0.5.4 Released for patrons, 0.5.3.5d released publicly (main story wrap up)

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
If you join the , there is a semi-official patch made by Ankmairdor. It fixes that and other glitches. You will find it in "mods" (just sort his posts by date).

Reactions: dimas33

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
anyone know where to put the image pack I downloaded to make them work? It's not stated in the OP... just in the same place as the .exe file?

buttfart

Jan 9, 2018
anyone know where to put the image pack I downloaded to make them work? It's not stated in the OP... just in the same place as the .exe file?
there should be an "open folder" button in the game itself, but you could go to appdata and search for strive

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes