MajinMadness

Oct 4, 2018
So got a few questions if anyone could shed some light on some things, I have tried looking this up but get some I want to say loose answers (or answer).
First:Is it a bad idea to just buff up mental stats? Will it bite me in the end? Emily is near max 65/65 in all stats.
Second: If I do need to worry about this I read stress can reduce mental stats, is this true?
Last: I think I already looked all over but gonna ask anyways, Is it possible to set a full body image for your main character?

The reason for this is because in my search to learn more about this game I found a "Raw Guide" and now it has stuck it's presence in the back of my mind silently saying " You're doing it wrong ". So I'm just thinking if I should just restart since I'm only 12 turns in. Yes I am easily influenced.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So got a few questions if anyone could shed some light on some things, I have tried looking this up but get some I want to say loose answers (or answer).
First:Is it a bad idea to just buff up mental stats? Will it bite me in the end? Emily is near max 65/65 in all stats.
Second: If I do need to worry about this I read stress can reduce mental stats, is this true?
Last: I think I already looked all over but gonna ask anyways, Is it possible to set a full body image for your main character?

The reason for this is because in my search to learn more about this game I found a "Raw Guide" and now it has stuck it's presence in the back of my mind silently saying " You're doing it wrong ". So I'm just thinking if I should just restart since I'm only 12 turns in. Yes I am easily influenced.
Not for sure on the full body image for male MC but it should be able to if you find one in the art packs.
Best to jump on there discord and ask there if you can not find one.

On stats it is what you want to get out of the game.
I play Mr. nice guy so I let them go as high as they want to.
Emily is great cleaning up the mansion along with her sister I keep both cleaning.
All the main girls that you can get during quest I let them go which ever way they want to go.

For sexual pleasure I use ones I capture out fighting.

After building up my cash flow I get Dragonkin for my main fighting group and build them up as much as possible.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
No, usually it isn't. Slaves with higher stats are more efficient, earn more... But they may resist to your own spells, like domination iirc.
Yes, definitely. When slaves start a new day, their stress must be lower than 99 or they experience a mental breakdown and their mental stats go down ~10 points each (a breakdown is not necessarily bad, because it removes the rebellious state and the obedience is not capped anymore to 50).
Being the stress < 99 when you click to end the day, may not be enough: before a new day starts, slaves can become even more stressed because of their job, sleeping condition, magic toxicity, being pregnant, ...
To be safe, raise your magic affinity and cast Sedation on them before ending the day.
Is it possible to set a full body image for your main character?
Yes, with Ankmairdor's bugfix. See my previous post for details.

Last edited:

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I stopped playing this game when I realized you can't stop your slaves from magically growing wings and changing into freaks. Just not worth it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I stopped playing this game when I realized you can't stop your slaves from magically growing wings and changing into freaks. Just not worth it.
Yes you can stop that by not given them potions, to many at a time makes them change.
Check the toxicity level before you give potions you want it less than 10%.

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
I'm really confused. First off, the tutorial is quite lengthy. But I think I got it. The only thing I don't understand is how I make money with slaves - can't I put them simply to work?

Secondly, the installation of new portraits is weird. I can find the folders and everything, but the mod I chose contains 3 folders - Portraits, Bodies and Exposed. I am unsure if I am supposed to simply drop "exposed" in "\Appdata\Roming\Strive" or in \Appdata\Roaming\Strive\portraits (or bodies respectively). And the exposed folder? Just dump it in with Bodies?
Then this mod, which itchio lists as most of the mods presented here in one, has TWO folders of EACH, and when I try to merge them, I have "double" folders with the same name. So... am I supposed to simply drop all the folders INTO their respective destinations?
Meaning not the CONTENTS of "\(source)\Bodies", but the actual folder? (resulting in: Roaming\Strive\bodies\Bodies) and where do I put Exposed, then?
(Link: )

Sadly, the itchio page doesn't really provide an answer, either. So I'm trying to figure this out somehow.

EDIT: Sorry mods, I know you need to approve this now. But the link adds information to my question, so I'd like to post it anyways.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm really confused. First off, the tutorial is quite lengthy. But I think I got it. The only thing I don't understand is how I make money with slaves - can't I put them simply to work?

Secondly, the installation of new portraits is weird. I can find the folders and everything, but the mod I chose contains 3 folders - Portraits, Bodies and Exposed. I am unsure if I am supposed to simply drop "exposed" in "\Appdata\Roming\Strive" or in \Appdata\Roaming\Strive\portraits (or bodies respectively). And the exposed folder? Just dump it in with Bodies?
Then this mod, which itchio lists as most of the mods presented here in one, has TWO folders of EACH, and when I try to merge them, I have "double" folders with the same name. So... am I supposed to simply drop all the folders INTO their respective destinations?
Meaning not the CONTENTS of "\(source)\Bodies", but the actual folder? (resulting in: Roaming\Strive\bodies\Bodies) and where do I put Exposed, then?
(Link: )

Sadly, the itchio page doesn't really provide an answer, either. So I'm trying to figure this out somehow.

EDIT: Sorry mods, I know you need to approve this now. But the link adds information to my question, so I'd like to post it anyways.
Portraits and Bodies are all you need, the "Exposed" ones are to replace the bodies in the "Bodies" folder.

Putting slaves to work is how you make money, also at the guild you can find special orders that you can fulfill for money also.

Reactions: dragonmaster4
Sep 8, 2017
Need help making this game work on an iMac. Used to have a Windows computer, loved the game. But now I have an iMac, and I can't figure out where I'm supposed to put the 'Portrait' and 'Bodies' folders. I'm using the version of the game that's supposed to be for Mac OS; when I try to access the image folders, the game appears to be locked on looking in folder that begin with the file path 'user://'- as far as I know, Mac OS doesn't use this kind of notation in file paths. Game won't let me choose another folder either, and Macs don't have an Appdata/Roaming/ etc. folders either. Where the hell am I supposed to put the image folders in this version? Rest of game appears to work fine.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Any way to get more "artwork"? I mean for H-scenes Its rly wierd this game dont have such a artwork and the dev relased demon Strive 2 I have no idea why he dont just continue this game like add arts....why so many devs ignore art-s and do only games based on text ofc Its good idea If the dev new and have low mooney but srsl when some sort of game are popular and ppl start donate him but what I expect when 90% devs here just steal arts from others so I gusse better If there will be no arts than It would be steal meh.

If devs have no idea how to made good arts its rly hard go to the popular site-s like "svscomics"? srsl? Im sure many art-worker will be glad help even for free.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes