Two threads people may find interesting:

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Two threads people may find interesting:
The portrait + Bodies MEGA PACK is being reworked and will be back up within the month, at least I hope it is anyway.
I was waiting for it to be fixed before putting a link here for it, but now everyone who plays this great game can watch for it to be finished.

Thanks for the links.

Sulikes

Oct 22, 2019
Is max status fixed by race or can be increased? I have some human slave have 5 max strength have 6 max strength (no bonus, no equipnent).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is max status fixed by race or can be increased? I have some human slave have 5 max strength have 6 max strength (no bonus, no equipnent).
You can increase stats in the lab for each one you want to.
In the beginning you could read about all the races and what starting stats they have then when playing I look for ones that have better stats and use them as my main fighters after increasing what I can in the lab.

I once got a dragonkin and after working on her in the lab she had 10 strength and 8 agility, the other 2 stats I don't remember but they were higher than normal.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Mega links are down for the art pack.
There being reworked of so it was said.

Let me check if the main one is finished yet.

Here is the link to the ones I use until the major one gets reworked.

Body and Portrait packs v2.9(UPDATED 28.05)

Last edited:
Reactions: kukukaia

Bran225

Sep 23, 2019
2 Questions:
1. Mods and Image Pack suggested for this game?
2. Is there a bug in playing a demon female? Mage order quest dosn't start.
Thank you all guys, and Marry Xmas

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2 Questions:
1. Mods and Image Pack suggested for this game?
Thank you all guys, and Marry Xmas
For #1 see my post above yours.

For #2 I have no idea but you may get info from the wiki

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
question can you make a incest futa baby/child or it will just show as a normal child after birth?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
question can you make a incest futa baby/child or it will just show as a normal child after birth?
All I can say is try it.

I play as male MC and only have female NPC's.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
No afaik. What do you mean it doesn't start? When you visit the order in Wimborn, does nobody talk to you? Or do they refuse the slave you bring to them? In the latter case, maybe the slave does not strictly satisfy the requirements.
Post a screenshot and/or a save.
You can generate a futa baby, iirc the chances are not different from any other NPC. I don't think it depends on their parents' gender, it's just random (I could be mistaken though, I haven't inspected the code).
You can always unlock the lab and fix their genitals.
Iirc the game doesn't explicitely say that the baby comes from an incestuous relationship. But you can infer it from their (and their parents') family tree.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, i just downloaded the game and the art packs and i have a question, what use have the butler pics ?
I have not seen them but it could be for when you put the butler uniform on someone or another.
There is 2 uniforms, maid and butler.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes