iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-sequel-v0-1-demo-maverik.39237/

Or next time you could just try using the search function.
I searched this thread, but didn't find anything. Not going to bother searching out of thread for a game that only has a tech-demo and doesn't have a real name. That seems completely pointless to me. A low chance that it has a thread of it's own, and no real name to search by.

If it existed, I expected it to be in the 'similar threads' section at the bottom, but it's not.
Thanks for the link anyway.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I searched this thread, but didn't find anything. Not going to bother searching out of thread for a game that only has a tech-demo and doesn't have a real name. That seems completely pointless to me. A low chance that it has a thread of it's own, and no real name to search by.

If it existed, I expected it to be in the 'similar threads' section at the bottom, but it's not.
Thanks for the link anyway.
I just did a title only search for Maverik. If you know the game's creator it's the easiest way to find it.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I am a bit annoyed as the game seems to be super complicated at the start. If I go outside of town I get into battles, my girls get injured, so I have to buy bandages, I just don't get anywhere, or at least it takes so much time and repeated actions. I really need a more detailed guide.

And I am running into stuf I can't seem to figure out at all. Now I need to find a "hair growing elixier" to proceed. Where to find that again?
How do I get the prison cells working?

Basically it is a fun game, but I really don't get it.

Is there any detailed guide around here? I did not find it.
I suggest using cheats, since some of the game mechanics - needing special upgrade points form selling slaves to upgrade house - suck.

But here's a few tips - activate the constants mod and adjust a few variables for better gameplay. Personally I tweak loot drop chances and buy/sell prices to make more sense.
Agility is an important stat, as it makes you hit more often and get hit less often.
Get a big combat team, and turn on skip combat animations.
You can get a free girl (Emily) in town on day 1. The urchin girl in the Red Light district. Later you can find more.
You need to buy ROPE from the market to capture bandits.
INTERACTIONS from the main mannor menu is where you influence girls the most.
Great also influences them a lot. Maid outfit, Bedlah and slave collar being the best options.
Avoid even fights in the beginning. There's plenty of lvl 1 bandits in the begnning. Don't forget to level up your MC

Reactions: ray3dave

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
hummmm i love this game!
are they any mod that add content? or general mod you guys suggest?

skc51

Nov 21, 2018
I couldn't quite figure out how to change the full body image of the MC in the "gear" screen, is there any way to do that? I searched the whole comment section but nothing did work.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
hummmm i love this game!
are they any mod that add content? or general mod you guys suggest?

I'd use ARICS Expansion but I don't think I could tolerate a game-breaking bug right now... I save daily so maybe I'll try it.

Reactions: Malfred

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I couldn't quite figure out how to change the full body image of the MC in the "gear" screen, is there any way to do that? I searched the whole comment section but nothing did work.
Place the image for your MC's body into the body folder, but with the same exact name and extension as their Face Portrait. Then, reselect their Face Portrait, but tick the box that says 'Assign Both' before choosing the image. This should set up the image with the 'same name' in the body folder as the MC's body image.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Sooo...is this game actually completed, or is it another completed tag only cause the dev doesn't wanna bother with actually finishing out the multitude of plot lines they made.

Mulberry

Mar 12, 2018
Has anyone found a list of all known items in the game and where to find them. I've seen a few things on the wiki and I can't find them ingame.

Sulikes

Oct 22, 2019
What is the best practice when your girl demand higher life or something like that?
I just jail them for a day or two and sometime it help.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
What is the best practice when your girl demand higher life or something like that?
You must made her life more luxurious. Depending on her grade, she can be more or less demanding. Some clothes and jewelry, rules and sleeping accomodation help:

I just jail them for a day or two and sometime it help.
They start asking for a better life seven days after they go out of prison. If you jail them, you reset the counter: I mean, it works, but it's a temporary solution.

If a slave has the Spoiled trait and a high grade (rich/noble), either I get rid of her, because her demands are unsustainable, or I remove the trait by crafting an elixir of clarity (but only if she is really worth of it, the elixir costs a lot of gold... It could be found while exploring ruins and outskirts though).

Reactions: rKnight and Sulikes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I think you can lower their standards with slave training, can't you?

For most people, I make do by giving them underwear, which raises their luxury a tad.
Then maybe a private room, if I like them.

A spoiled princess could be fun, as a one-off.

Reactions: Sulikes
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes