Jul 16, 2017
Do the obedience and loyalty levels go down each day if the servants aren't interacted with, even if they are treated fine? If so, is there a point where obedience and loyalty stay the same or raise themselves if the servants are well taken care of?
I'm not absolutely sure on the mechanics, but loyal slaves will tend to remain obedient and loyal, barring things happening to disrupt that (high stress, "bad" daily event choices, failing to provide appropriate luxury). Obedience on its own tends to dissipate more easily, particularly before being high enough to show as green.
The Devoted/Slutty traits (seemingly mutually exclusive, gained from someone having the "Pliable" trait with either high loyalty or lewdness, respectively) both introduce a minimum loyalty for the slave, which as far as I can tell, means you never need to worry about obedience again, even if you keep the slave perpetually "disobedient". They'll do their jobs, behave, and not try to escape, because of their loyalty.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Do the obedience and loyalty levels go down each day if the servants aren't interacted with, even if they are treated fine? If so, is there a point where obedience and loyalty stay the same or raise themselves if the servants are well taken care of?
There are many things that could cause obedience or loyalty levels to go down each day, but very few related to not interacting with them. Most of these things will leave notes in the end of day reports (either Job or Secondary).

Servants with the Clingy trait generally require you to interact with them once a week or let them sleep with you in order to avoid a significant penalty to obedience and minor penalty to loyalty. Though this penalty is overall rather weak due to that lengthy delay and a 50% chance of occurring. There are many events that can occur if you do not interact with your servants for a little more than a week, but these are explicitly interactive with a variety of outcomes.

It's often easy to overlook problems with servants simply because you assume that you are treating them well. Servants with at least moderate levels of stress will occasionally lose obedience, and having high levels will occasionally cause them to lose loyalty. Having your servants work in towns where you have a bad reputation will occasionally cause them to lose obedience and loyalty.

Servants with high lust but no sexual outlet will lose a lot of obedience. Having a dirty mansion can cause all of your servants to have a chance to lose a significant amount of obedience.

Servants with high grade (Rich or Noble) are much more likely to loose obedience or loyalty and much harder to regain the obedience. Higher grades require much more luxury to keep them happy otherwise they will lose obedience and loyalty proportional to the amount of luxury they lack. Higher grades allow for higher courage and confidence, and with lower loyalty can cause obedience to drop.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Random short story:
So there was this body and portrait i liked but didn't like the eye-color of, so i fixed them.
If sum1 likes them, feel free to take em.

Reactions: t727

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Finally updated the bugfix mod, it got delayed as I was traveling and a bit under the weather. Note: You will need v1.0d (you can check your version in the main menu).

Reactions: t727

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
How does relations system works? How does relationship between two raises or lowers?
This game has only obedience and loyalty basically.
Both of which is fairly easy to keep in the green.
As for exactly HOW they work.. well, have fun figuring that out in the game. :D
There are items and actions that can affect both, try them out. It's part of the fun.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
This game has only obedience and loyalty basically.
Both of which is fairly easy to keep in the green.
As for exactly HOW they work.. well, have fun figuring that out in the game. :D
There are items and actions that can affect both, try them out. It's part of the fun.
I... meant the ones between slaves... the ones between YOU and a slave is a core gameplay I would fucking know how THAT works

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I... meant the ones between slaves... the ones between YOU and a slave is a core gameplay I would fucking know how THAT works
You don't fucking say. :D
From what i observed the relations between slaves are pretty primitive and boil down to if they work one job together they somehow interact and somehow that results in them starting to like each other or dislike each other.
Something along those lines. Haven't yet seen any proof that their relationship impacts anything in any meaningful way or a way that mattered for you soo... like, who cares? Maybe he'll improve this in the second game.
I think i've seen one scene though where their relationship actually for once shown some effect(probably), like there was this gal that was bullied outside my manor and there was this another girl who rushed to her help.. probably due to their friendship?
I honestly have no fucking idea lol. xD

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
You don't fucking say. :D
From what i observed the relations between slaves are pretty primitive and boil down to if they work one job together they somehow interact and somehow that results in them starting to like each other or dislike each other.
Something along those lines. Haven't yet seen any proof that their relationship impacts anything in any meaningful way or a way that mattered for you soo... like, who cares? Maybe he'll improve this in the second game.
I think i've seen one scene though where their relationship actually for once shown some effect(probably), like there was this gal that was bullied outside my manor and there was this another girl who rushed to her help.. probably due to their friendship?
I honestly have no fucking idea lol. xD
I wonder if there's a game where NPCs also have extensive relationships with each other. EXCLUDING AA2

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I wonder if there's a game where NPCs also have extensive relationships with each other. EXCLUDING AA2
Tried this one?
This is quite the game, even if the sex in it is meh it is still glorious as fuck. Very recommended. ^^)

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
How does relations system works? How does relationship between two raises or lowers?
There is effectively a single number between -1000 and 1000 for each pair of slaves that interact with each other. The is actually one number for each person towards the other person, but for a few years those numbers have been synchronized. If the number drops below -200 (edit: or decreases further), both slaves randomly get somewhere between 4 to 8 stress. The rough approximation of the number can be checked in the statistics tab when a slave is selected.

The number only changes when slaves have reason to directly interact with each other and even then only in limited cases. It doesn't change just because they both live in the same building and only sometimes changes if they are in the same room. For instance, jailer can increase it with disobedient slaves in the jail but the nurse does not increase it when treating injured slaves.

The headgirl tends to develop bad relations with disobedient slaves when set to Strict mode, but no change in other modes. The farm manager develops good relations with obedient slaves, else they develop bad relationships.

Working a job random increases or decreases relations between those working the same job, though there is a tendency for relations to progress in a single direction, either better or worse. Having multiple slaves sleep in the master's bed is bad idea unless they are have Fickle or get along with each other as they will quickly hate each other.

The best way to improve relationships between slaves is to make them have enjoyable sex with each other. The more they touch each other, especially intercourse(excluding mouth) during orgasms, the more they will like each other.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The dev needs to make this game into an online management idler and put it on steam.
Would seriously sit in it all day then. :unsure:
With regular updates and stuff... would be absolutely terrific.
This game, as a regularly updated and developed online idler could easily beat the shit outa all those trashy idlers out-there.

Last edited:

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
So what was added on the 17th? Just the artpacks? What all does that include? The CG set as well as "tag-driven" character models?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
The best way to improve relationships between slaves is to make them have enjoyable sex with each other. The more they touch each other, especially intercourse(excluding mouth) during orgasms, the more they will like each other.
There's only one way to make them have sex with each other, right?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Uhm... I asked if it's "Avoidable". I know I can skip the text, I just wanna know whether I will be forced into an h-scene
Yes sometimes you will be forced into a sex scene in that game.
Kinda like going into a tower and finding it full of orcs who are busy fucking left and right. :giggle:

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes