3.70 star(s) 50 Votes

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
i don't know what is it about this AVN and where the allure of it comes from, i'm new to it (3 months ago) and even though it has underlying mystery sometimes the narrative is all over the place!

but i'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame, the models chosen and some erotic situations and settings i find certain charms to it that i can't put my fingers around it and found myself coming back to this page every couple of weeks to check on updates and re-view it once in awhile

hopefully it find success so the dev get motivated to work more on it and we receive faster and beefier updates in the future

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
There is nothing to say about the scenes, they continue with their usual quality. The game is going to a good place in terms of story, I'm looking forward to it. I especially want to crush the child at that table in the hardest way possible, but I think our opponent will be his father. We'll see.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It might be just because I'm tired, but I really wish the character sheets had bios on them, because I can barely recall who is who.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
The reviews make it sound like the game plays like your classic "insecurity's power fantasy", where it's basically just an endless conveyor belt of sexbot LI options throwing themselves at the MC with no real chase or relationship building effort required.

That's not reasonably interesting at all to me, so I'm left trying to to scan the comments like you are hoping that isnt' indeed the 100% case here.
It's one of those harem games with mind-numbingly boring dialogue and a plot about irrelevant shit, a girlfriend that encourages the MC to fuck everyone, and everyone wanting to fuck the MC just because he's your standard cardboard Mr. Nice Guy. No, there's no chase or relationship building. Content comes at the whim of the dev, rather than the MC earning it through relationship buildup. I tried to pay attention to the dialogue but had to start skipping to sex scenes because it was putting me to sleep.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's one of those harem games with mind-numbingly boring dialogue and a plot about irrelevant shit, a girlfriend that encourages the MC to fuck everyone, and everyone wanting to fuck the MC just because he's your standard cardboard Mr. Nice Guy. No, there's no chase or relationship building.
To each his own. that doesn't mean you have to tell someone that "it's boring." Let people try the game first and then share their opinions. :)

Personally, I liked the game. It's not always possible to find a game where Mc's girlfriend are cuckquean, this is a rare gem, so this is a normal game, especially since no one forces you to collect boring harems.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Personally, I liked the game. It's not always possible to find a game where Mc's girlfriend are cuckquean, this is a rare gem, so this is a normal game, especially since no one forces you to collect boring harems.
Harem games with cuckqueen GF or LIs that are 100% happy to share are a dime a dozen, dude.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
This one, the basketball one, and? Fine with private messages.
Grandma's House, The Fiery Scion, Desire of Fate, Harem Hotel, My Time With You, FurrHouse, Max's Life, Hail Dicktator, Lunar's Chosen, The Inn, Limitless, Out of Touch, Dark Magic, Reunion, Single Again, Neko Paradise, My Dorm... I can keep going for a long time.

Dec 1, 2023
If it's all your grandfathers company and he left everything to your father who didn't want it why are we competing for it? its already the mc's why doesn't he just kick everyone of franks family the fuck out? kind of a shit storyline if you ask me.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Grandma's House, The Fiery Scion, Desire of Fate, Harem Hotel,
Dude.... You misunderstood what you wrote... what does a harem and cuckquean have to do with it? these are two completely different things, where have you seen in harem games that Mc's girlfriend or wife happily allows her husband or boyfriend to have fun with her girlfriends and enjoys how her beloved man fucks her girlfriends and she feels good, knowing that this is her beloved man?

Such games are very rare and are not promoted except for cuckolds and other swing games. but what you wrote is harems, harem games that girls are forced to accept that her man will have other girls besides her and he must pay attention to everyone, and cuckquean is a completely different topic, when your girlfriend helps you collect harems or will satisfy him with other girls, as well as watch.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Grandma's House, The Fiery Scion, Desire of Fate, Harem Hotel, My Time With You, FurrHouse, Max's Life, Hail Dicktator, Lunar's Chosen, The Inn, Limitless, Out of Touch, Dark Magic, Reunion, Single Again, Neko Paradise, My Dorm... I can keep going for a long time.
Most of those don't actually have a cuckquean girlfriend. They just have women who are okay with sharing, aren't bothered by the Mc being with other chicks, or are in settings where it is normal for the guy to be with other women. And some of them even have women who also partake in the other harem members as well, which isn't something a cuckquean would normally do. A cuckquean girlfriend encourages the Mc to bang other girls and even gets off on it, it is different from just having women who are okay with the idea of sharing. It is more than that and that is rare in games as many devs don't really explore the idea of a woman who enjoys sharing her man while also not wanting to engage with the other females as well.
If it's all your grandfathers company and he left everything to your father who didn't want it why are we competing for it? its already the mc's why doesn't he just kick everyone of franks family the fuck out? kind of a shit storyline if you ask me.
If I understand the plot so far correctly, the grandfather and Frank split the company up between them and while the Mc is getting a large stake in the companies, he alone doesn't have enough to have a full controlling stake. So, for example, he may hold the largest share at, say, 20% of the shares, but the other 80% is split up between a bunch of other people, so he needs enough of them to back him to get to 51% so he can take controlling stake. And even then, he'll need to become the CEO with Frank and the acting CEO out of the way before he can make the play. But I could be wrong, that's just how I understood it up to this point.

Reactions: MixQQ and MAGO-DAG

Reyto

Jun 27, 2019
If I understand the plot so far correctly, the grandfather and Frank split the company up between them and while the Mc is getting a large stake in the companies, he alone doesn't have enough to have a full controlling stake. So, for example, he may hold the largest share at, say, 20% of the shares, but the other 80% is split up between a bunch of other people, so he needs enough of them to back him to get to 51% so he can take controlling stake. And even then, he'll need to become the CEO with Frank and the acting CEO out of the way before he can make the play. But I could be wrong, that's just how I understood it up to this point.
Apparenrly MC has 66% his dad 5% Frank 25%. I think he'll just play along to catch whoever is the traitor in the company, if he takes command now the rat will just keep hidden (hope that kid gets cucked too but idk if he has a gf, sure doesn't look like it but money...), also a good time to takes everyone's wives, winning or lossing he'll be the CEO.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes