3.70 star(s) 50 Votes

Berserk55

Apr 11, 2024

Agora mesmo
Hello everyone,
Here are the total renders:
  • 862 static renders
  • 15 animations
Yep, finally all the renders are done. I'm sorry I couldn't finish this sooner, but I felt it was better to create more additional static renders for the story and to make the sexy time even better.

With that, I just have to finish the rest of the code, add some music, and do some testing, including making sure some routes work properly. I also have to go through everything word by word to minimize errors. The total number of lines of code, including the script, is over 3200. I didn't count the words, but the total number of letters is over 120,000.
I feel confident that this will be finished in three days, for real this time, lol. I mean, as long as I don't get sick or face any other obstacles, it should be released on July 19, for Pioneer Tier and above.
Once again, I would like to express my deepest gratitude for your support and patience. Without you, this wouldn't be possible, especially at this crucial time for me.
Stay well and stay awesome! :)

Best regards,
BlueInk

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
If you are talking about Vinni... It has to happen... I was waiting for it in the previous update other than a simple peck... There was nothing significant that took place
I guess thats her I forgot all the names. I just know she pretends to act like a bitch to the MC.

Aug 18, 2019
If you are talking about Vinni... It has to happen... I was waiting for it in the previous update other than a simple peck... There was nothing significant that took place
Nah, Vinna is the one that's nice to him.

I guess thats her I forgot all the names. I just know she pretends to act like a bitch to the MC.
Mona is who you're talking about.

Edit: and to answer your question, There hasn't been any real content with her yet. Just that 'almost' scene when she was drunk.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Lliw21 and Almighty
Dec 15, 2023
My guy, what you are facing is called screen tearing. See if there is option to turn on V-sync in the settings. If it's not in game settings you can force it through AMD/Nvidia/Intel Graphic settings for this particular program
Thanks
I remembered that I had a similar problem with another game few days ago and to fix these kind of screen tearing was
"Shift+G+f2(force angle 2)
And then you choose a force angle 2 renderer

Reactions: fpsgamer

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Strong Desire [Ep.6A] [TheBlueInk] - Compressed

Win/Linux [616 MB]
- - - -

Mac [602 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------
Strong Desire [Ep.6A] [TheBlueInk] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.5.1.1 -> Ep.6A [536 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I read the reviews first, sounds reasonably interesting, so I'll have a look at the game
The reviews make it sound like the game plays like your classic "insecurity's power fantasy", where it's basically just an endless conveyor belt of sexbot LI options throwing themselves at the MC with no real chase or relationship building effort required.

That's not reasonably interesting at all to me, so I'm left trying to to scan the comments like you are hoping that isnt' indeed the 100% case here.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes