3.70 star(s) 50 Votes

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Exactly the kind of confirmation i was looking for before taking the pass.

Thanks
I'd like to think the game has a mix of girls. Some are more open with the Mc than others, some get sex scenes faster, but others are taking more time. There are a fair number of girls in this, and they aren't all jumping the Mc's bone as soon as they meet him. I would totally disagree with that other person's assessment. The story is interesting, there is a variety of girls, and I would recommend giving it a try and not passing on it just because one person said they didn't enjoy it. And while I might have some bias since I wrote some of the scenes, I'd like to think that I can give a fair assessment of the game and what it offers. Yes, it is an unashamed harem game, but it isn't a "fuck everything that moves as soon as it enters the story" type of thing. In fact, the point that there is a story at all separates it from the fuck-fests of most such games. Ultimately, I'd advise you to read more of the thread, if I recall correctly most people enjoy the game, and try the game out yourself.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
After reading some of the comments, I'd like to say that I find the game fun to play. Sure it may not be perfect to some, but I'd bet there is no such thing as a game that is perfect in 100% of people who played them. Even the best games out there, regardless of what kind, still receive negative criticism from a few people. I honestly would be shocked if there was even one game in existence that would be considered perfect in everyone's eyes. My reason for playing this wasn't because of the content initially, it was because two of the potential Lis reminded me of one of my favorite survival-horror series, Resident Evil. It may seem shallow of a reason to some, but I don't mind.

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
The reviews make it sound like the game plays like your classic "insecurity's power fantasy", where it's basically just an endless conveyor belt of sexbot LI options throwing themselves at the MC with no real chase or relationship building effort required.

That's not reasonably interesting at all to me, so I'm left trying to to scan the comments like you are hoping that isnt' indeed the 100% case here.
Is "security power fantasy" the same as cuck garbage to you? :rolleyes:, anyway ...

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
After reading some of the comments, I'd like to say that I find the game fun to play. Sure it may not be perfect to some, but I'd bet there is no such thing as a game that is perfect in 100% of people who played them. Even the best games out there, regardless of what kind, still receive negative criticism from a few people. I honestly would be shocked if there was even one game in existence that would be considered perfect in everyone's eyes. My reason for playing this wasn't because of the content initially, it was because two of the potential Lis reminded me of one of my favorite survival-horror series, Resident Evil. It may seem shallow of a reason to some, but I don't mind.
I am very curious which two reminded you of Resident Evil? :unsure:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Wait, you believe this troll that is probably on the top 5 of most ignore lists? :oops:
The game does not reinvent VN history, but it is quite enjoyable, and has at least somewhat of a story.
Considering the last page of posts where I don't even see an argument being made here for why I shouldn't believe him?

Yeah, what he says seems to be checking out. The poster pointing out semantics was right imo. Whether or not the game's writing actual makes the (typically cringy) added effort to paint one of the game's girls as a cuckqueen isn't goign to make the game play any less boring then your typical conveyor belt harem game simulator for me. Nowadays I want and need at least some relatable relationship building to get into one of these games. Which is getting rarer and rarer these days in the newer games gitting the lastest update page.

I didn't really want to read through the full 45 pages to get a better grasp if this wasn't going to be my cup of tea. That poster helped with that, and so i thanked him for it.

• Angry
Reactions: fajiker145

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
One of my personal favorites! I would also recommend, "My Futa Bully Made My Mother's Brother's Step-Tenant Share Her Bff's Isakai Nightmare Fantasy With Me During The Full Moon". Trust me, it's a classic.
If I'm not mistaken, doesn't the mc in those games get cucked? If so, not to kink shame you, but that's not my cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2698140
Strong Desire [Ep.6A] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features. The Mod is compatible with the IPatch.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I will only update the Mod on new releases, not bug fixes.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you~

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Considering the last page of posts where I don't even see an argument being made here for why I shouldn't believe him?

Yeah, what he says seems to be checking out. The poster pointing out semantics was right imo. Whether or not the game's writing actual makes the (typically cringy) added effort to paint one of the game's girls as a cuckqueen isn't goign to make the game play any less boring then your typical conveyor belt harem game simulator for me. Nowadays I want and need at least some relatable relationship building to get into one of these games. Which is getting rarer and rarer these days in the newer games gitting the lastest update page.

I didn't really want to read through the full 45 pages to get a better grasp if this wasn't going to be my cup of tea. That poster helped with that, and so i thanked him for it.
That one person is the only person in several pages to say anything negative about the game, and everything he said was based purely on subjective opinions from him which more than one person refuted with their own views. Even just three pages ago a user was commenting on how he hoped that the build up with one character would pay off since there is build up with several girls. It just seems disingenuous to ignore all the positive reviews and comments, all the people talking about build up with several girls, and latch onto one person who seems to have a deeper issue with the game. Yes, there are some girls that have quicker sex scenes than others. Some of the girls have had a half dozen scenes so far and it has all been build up. You are assuming the worst, and using a single poster to confirm that bias, despite others saying that poster doesn't speak for most people who have played the game. Even the cuckquean girl doesn't just start the game saying, "Hey MC fuck whoever you want." She is the starting girlfriend but there is built up even with her getting to that point where she gets into and embraces that part of herself. But if you have made up your mind then I guess there isn't much point in saying any more. It just seems a shame to set aside something because one person spoke ill of it. Unless of course you just don't enjoy harems in general, regardless of style and effort put in to make it stand out from the pack, in which case, fair enough, but you would likely be better served in the future leading with that.

Edit: Also, the fact that me and a few other people were talking about the story apart from the sex is a good indicator as well that the game is more than just a mechanism for sex scenes. So, while it's not Tolkien or anything, it's certainly got more going for it in the story department than most "Meet girl - Fuck girl" AVNs you find on the site in all kinds of genres.

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Is "security power fantasy" the same as cuck garbage to you? :rolleyes:, anyway ...
I stated "insecurity's" power fantasy. And in a somewhat roundabout way....yes?

I mean if I play a game and the writing comes off like it's literally assuming I must be such in RL to be playing it, with all the typical "can't risk offending even the most easily offended" pats on the head and constant "everybody loves and wants you!" reassurances that i'm not some cuck loser....the shoe does kinda fit to label it as one in the same depending on one's own chosen perspective :)

The last and efforted reply I got here convinced me to at least give it the try though, so we'll see I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and fajiker145

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
The grammar is pretty rough, even if the sentence structure is almost there. It's clear the meaning, just everything sounds off because of dropped 'ed's 'that' or other things that would make it fluent English.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Walkthrough mod doesn't play nice on Linux i am a noob to Linux so hope someone can decipher for me thanks in advance

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing H:\Games\PRG\StrongDesire-Ep-6A-pc\game/script/script/scriptep6a.rpy.
Exception: Line with id episode2_31b00ba7 appeared twice, at game/script/script/scriptep2.rpy:37 and game/script/scriptep2.rpy:37.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "H:\Games\PRG\StrongDesire-Ep-6A-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "H:\Games\PRG\StrongDesire-Ep-6A-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "H:\Games\PRG\StrongDesire-Ep-6A-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "H:\Games\PRG\StrongDesire-Ep-6A-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "H:\Games\PRG\StrongDesire-Ep-6A-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "H:\Games\PRG\StrongDesire-Ep-6A-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id episode2_31b00ba7 appeared twice, at game/script/script/scriptep2.rpy:37 and game/script/scriptep2.rpy:37.

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Strong Desire Ep-6A
Wed Jul 24 00:12:53 2024

base game run fine so definitely the mod causing issues .

Would like to say i am big enough and ugly enough to understand mods may create issues , But i do appreciate the time and effort they put into the community

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
till now i was hoping for some kind of important choices but nothing only who to have a relationship,and is being annoying me i dont know why,...afyer playing this last update i try some diferent paths and it seems there isnt change at all .,like for example i rejected diana and the mc dont even flinch when this bellatrix appointed as yout helper>...is weird,...and mc behaviour is weirder bcs he seems to fell like in the end all of this [company] no matter what is for him but in this update seems that many of this ppl dont know shit or are playing blackjack, and to be frank here i dont know who is the bank ,......it may be that mc is too much of a doormat in some moments and a hornydoog in others that all this wealth come to his brain faster than it should,...like his dad try to give him advice and he didnt take nothing form it,...ofc they will be ppl tryng to take what belong to mc family,and he didnt ask once....after 6 chapters? maybe the first vn harem that i use a 3 path to rejected all of them?
is weord to me fell this way and i dont know if is the mc behaviour or the premises that dont clik to me....the game still good but feel more like a kinetic novel to me right now...if was me a will put my feet downn to many of this ppl in the same second some shit is happening......

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes