3.60 star(s) 55 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I like this game, but what strikes me are those tattoos on some women. Don't get me wrong, I have tattoos myself, but this is ridiculous. I don't understand why some dev's putting half a body full of idiotic tattoos on women. :unsure:
Because there's people that like that kind of tattoos and the dev wants to cater for those people and themselves. It's not rocket science. We each have our likes and dislikes and it's ok to not like what everyone else likes. No need to disparage other people's taste in things like that.

And i'm saying this as a person who is ambivalent about tattoos, not reason for me to like or dislike someone's looks. Unless the tattoo is intentionally offensive or made by complete amateur and poor quality.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
There's also a few scenes where it focuses on the tattoos, so it's likely they have some important significance. Especially when its only 2 women and they both have similar ones

Reactions: Dragon1982

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Because there's people that like that kind of tattoos and the dev wants to cater for those people and themselves. It's not rocket science. We each have our likes and dislikes and it's ok to not like what everyone else likes. No need to disparage other people's taste in things like that.

And i'm saying this as a person who is ambivalent about tattoos, not reason for me to like or dislike someone's looks. Unless the tattoo is intentionally offensive or made by complete amateur and poor quality.
I agree

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Wtf is this test thing now?
Doesnt MC already own majority shares and then his side of family owns some more 70% to be exact and 66% him alone?
Why would he need to be a part of anna's family and entertain them with this bullshit test,
I mean i get being on good terms with them, but this is just like putting mc down even tho he owns everything through his grandpa,
Doesn't the dev know anything about economics,
Like that Dominatrix looking girl called bellatrix (meh) talking about shares they already own or don't?
I would fire everyone at that table fuckers trying to act all high and mighty
And they really need to do proofreading or pay me to do it for them cuz its shite rn.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Doesnt MC already own majority shares and then his side of family owns some more 70% to be exact and 66% him alone?
Why would he need to be a part of anna's family and entertain them with this bullshit test,
I mean i get being on good terms with them, but this is just like putting mc down even tho he owns everything through his grandpa,
Like that Dominatrix looking girl called bellatrix (meh) talking about shares they already own or don't?
And they really need to do proofreading or pay me to do it for them cuz its shite rn.
You're just a happy person, aren't you.......

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
I take it you have never heard of non-voting shares (look 'em up there's a wiki article), many large companies issue these to people who invest in a company but who do not want to get involved in the day to day running of said company.
It is perfectly reasonable that Frank would issue non-voting shares to family members so that they could share in the profits of the family business whilst being able to do whatever they want with their lives.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Well as a business owner myself, I can see several reasons for the test.

1. It shows who is who and where their loyalties are. I think most of them are in it just for what they can get. The power and money.

2. It shows just how capable the MC is when it comes to starting and running a company. I think the MC will do most of it himself, while the others have lackeys do it as it is beneath them.

3. If MC (and I am sure he will) can prove how capable he is, there is no need to pull the share owned card. Keep that in the back pocket until later. And I am sure there will be a later.

4. The less the MC (and the ones loyal to him) show, the stronger they will be. As people will underestimate him. Look at what happened at the table in the meeting.

Just some of the things that will benefit the MC and why the test.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

1. It shows who is who and where their loyalties are. I think most of them are in it just for what they can get. The power and money.

2. It shows just how capable the MC is when it comes to starting and running a company. I think the MC will do most of it himself, while the others have lackeys do it as it is beneath them.

3. If MC (and I am sure he will) can prove how capable he is, there is no need to pull the share owned card. Keep that in the back pocket until later. And I am sure there will be a later.

4. The less the MC (and the ones loyal to him) show, the stronger they will be. As people will underestimate him. Look at what happened at the table in the meeting.

Also lets not forget the most important reason for the test, so that the game has some kind of tension and it's not just protagonist having everything handed to him on a silver platter while everyone lines up to kiss his arse. :p

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Strong Desire [Ep.6A] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod + simple_human's IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 616mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
its odd. But in this case its a test for CEO. Owning a company does not necessarily make you CEO automatically. So in this case if the Mc looses the test he'd still own the entire thing but not be CEO. I do agree it feels out of nowhere tho, since the Mc could just use his voting power to fire everyone and make himself CEO anyway,even if he looses. Still there could be some actual reason for it like giving mc an opportunity to see who to keep and who to fire.

Reactions: Ramagar

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn! Sometimes I read this thread and I have to double check to see if I'm in the right thread. Anna has a few frames of hairdresser slice of life and it's an issue? Gimme a break. Somebody can't see Diana helping MC? Somebody else doesn't understand the need for a power struggle? First, remember the need to keep MC hidden and unaware of his heritage? It's the core of the plot. Remember his Dad being so fearful he ran from it? It's supposed to be something sinister. Remember MC finding some suspicious activities in the corporate banking numbers? Notice the conference table with 4 shifty looking male characters on one side and all the women and MC on the other? There's more than just symbolism going on here... The reader is pretty nearly told, in so many words, that the "contest" is a delaying tactic to provide time to expose the corrupt parties before MC takes over. In the corporate world, having a controlling interest in shares does not 100% guarantee control.

All the information is there in the story... Oh, wait... Am I disregarding all the opinions from those who haven't read it at all or skipped a lot? Hmmm... I guess I would suggest reading it first; then having the conversation.

Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Welcome to F95! ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

I agree and I'd like to add a few thoughts:

It already seems that there are people bringing in gang members and siphoning cash/profits off of at least parts of the company (the 'Manager' from Mona's shop, for example).

In an effort to win - will Marvin really keep it all legal - or will he/underlings pad the books/get help from the cartels/gangs to go for the win?

Finally, it's certainly reasonable for an independent auditor to be brought in to assess the 'earnings/profits' when the competition wraps up.

If Marvin/his team are lazy and condescending regarding the process, the audit will uncover fake sales, money laundering, etc. and this will help Bella and the MC clean house while establishing his credentials to run the business.

Marvin may also think he has an inside track on intel:

I'm curious to see how the MC/Diana relationship evolves with Bella assigning her to help the MC with this new company.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I agree and I'd like to add a few thoughts:

It already seems that there are people bringing in gang members and siphoning cash/profits off of at least parts of the company (the 'Manager' from Mona's shop, for example).

In an effort to win - will Marvin really keep it all legal - or will he/underlings pad the books/get help from the cartels/gangs to go for the win?

Finally, it's certainly reasonable for an independent auditor to be brought in to assess the 'earnings/profits' when the competition wraps up.

If Marvin/his team are lazy and condescending regarding the process, the audit will uncover fake sales, money laundering, etc. and this will help Bella and the MC clean house while establishing his credentials to run the business.

Marvin may also think he has an inside track on intel:

I'm curious to see how the MC/Diana relationship evolves with Bella assigning her to help the MC with this new company.

Cheers!! :coffee:
You have stated some good points. And like you mentioned, who is loyal and who is in it only for what they can get. Family ties are not going to help anyone in the long run now that MC is of age. Or at least that is mu opinion.

I have the feeling that there are a lot more players involved than has been mentioned. Some might be legal, some illegal. Some might be family and some not family. There are interesting times a brewing.

3.60 star(s) 55 Votes