3.70 star(s) 51 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StrongDesire-EP6A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Even tho I still really enjoy this game (mainly because of the female models, MC's decent overall appearance, and the combination of harem, incest, and pregnancy tags), I don't think it is a "good" harem game. Like in games like "Grandma's House", Strong Desire also suffers from too many LIs with most of them having only a few screentime, making them more and more forgettable unless the updates focus on them. I too have to constantly check out the character chart because I don't have a good recollection of all the LIs except MC's fiancee Anna. In this episode the dev does give us some explanation about Anna's cuckquean nature, but it just feels more like a way to introduce another new LI (Cassie, your ex-gf). And like you said, It just seems that like MC from the start just doesn't think too much of Anna's cuckquean nature, instead of deeming it as a gateway to fool around without consequence, which is what cuckquean is all about ofc, but I just think MC should have more reservation about this idea than just jumping into the first pussy he can plow instantly.
Like I said I still think this game is very enjoyable, but a large ensemble of LIs always worries me because it risks delegating less attention to each LI, so if we love one or two LIs very much, we have to wait for more than one or two updates in order to get new content about them. Also it does risk making the supposedly harem buildup feel more like a fuckfest. Games like Grandma's House disappointed me greatly because of this. So I do have a bit of concern whenever this setup shows up in a harem game. This game does have a (somewhat) solid story to follow which is always a good thing (since the main story is basically nonexistent in GH), so if the story stays solid, and pay attention to relationship buildup instead of the "Hi, wanna fuck?-- fuck -- I love you so much I want to be your woman" cliche, even the number of LIs won't bother me that much.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for the long post. I read it and this is a pretty long answer too, lol. I mean... who knows, others might want to know the answers as well.

I will give some pointers as follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And sorry if there are many other questions or suggestions that I didn't answer here.
Yep, I am fully aware that I apologized more than once. I'm just trying to be nice here.

Cheers :) :coffee:
About animations. Even if you could make good animations in Daz, making animations take lots of time that is away from other development. Developer named Moonbox made side game for his main game to test out how much animations would increase the development time, they said that animating the scenes in normal update's amount of content tripled the development time.

So while i wouldn't mind animations, i can live without if having them would mean that updates take longer or have less actual content. Basically you'd have to have hired an animator so that they would not cause extra delays. Which is why i pretty much always suggest to devs that they should only think animations after they've pretty much finished the game.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Come on. There will always be dissatisfied people, and this cannot be avoided. The main thing is that you get support and motivation, you released enough updates in a year, especially knowing that you had to fix some things and still didn’t lose desire.

The main thing is to move on and please us with this unusual story! (y) :)
That was one of the things I was trying to say. No matter what someone does in his/her game, there will always be some people who don't like something about it. It's impossible to please everyone, it's part of what us "human like beings" are. As I said in a previous post, I like the game. It may not be perfect, but I don't mind that. I will still play it in the foreseeable future.

3.70 star(s) 51 Votes