renton99

Dec 15, 2018
Works perfect for me. No issues at all.
then you likely have a different version

the original file size of "script.rpy" is 173kb
the patch file version is 34.4kb

there is a lot missing from the patch file

so, either you are using an earlier version of the game or you merged the files

the final likelihood is you didn't actually use the patch and you played with the original file

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020

It's only one version out. maybe try different link. I got mine from GOFILE

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017

I'm using the exact files that are in the OP, and in the I-patch post. Neither have had their links edited. Not sure why your patch file is 34.4KB though, mine is 6.85KB.

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
Looks promising.
Unlike most people here I like the noses =3 It's different and refreshing. Adds personality and uniqueness. At first I thought it was a "step" family thing, making the "step" family look alike made a lot of sense... but then everyone had that nose and I though "oh ok it must be a racial thing" - which is totally fine. I hope that the devs "fixes" in the future doesn't change it too much.

The only negative criticism I currently can give is that the writing could be better, but it's perfectly understandable.
I like it.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Dev seems to have a very clear and specific taste. Who nose where it comes from though? Easter Island?

Reactions: Paprika

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
This game seems very promising for people like me that like cheating scenarios (but hate ntr). MC had a drunken ONS in the past with his fiancee's cousin and things are already being set up for something to happen with her sister (who is married). Please ignore the people who complain about too many of the women being in relationships, there are plenty of harem games out there that have mostly single women. As far as i'm concerned, the more netori options, the better.

The scene with Mona in her bedroom was very hot, as was fucking Anna next to a (not) sleeping Helen. Really liking this so far and i'm looking forward to more.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Am I the only one that get stuck on an infinite loop when defining relationships? This happens both with and w/o the incest patch...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Am I the only one that get stuck on an infinite loop when defining relationships? This happens both with and w/o the incest patch...
You used random input or followed the suggested names just with corrected letters?
(Incest patch is odd since the game handles that with relationship defining.)

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
You used random input or followed the suggested names just with corrected letters?
(Incest patch is odd since the game handles that with relationship defining.)
I tried both, still wouldn't let me progress

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
About lesbian

Lesbians are not my focus, it's very unlikely to have many lesbian scenes. it could be just one. yes, and I can make it skippable.
So by skippable do that mean AVOIDABLE as if it doesn't happen? or you just skip it but you just don't see it?

Honestly, shippable scenes are a bad mechanic because it still happens if that's the case.
would rather be able to avoid lesbian scenes then skipping.
so some clarification would be nice.

also, if you do get the lesbians in your harem, you would not become a 3rd wheel dildo for them, right?

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think so but not sure, gonna try again. Thanks
Please do a clean install first. So delete the game. Delete it's folder from C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy. SDV01 is the folder you need to delete from there.

Re-extract from the archive. Start a new game. Just hit enter to everything, this will give you landlord, landlady and so on but just to test. If it works, you can try with renaming.

And if that isn't automatic for you, run the .exe as administrator. Just in case.

Reactions: TheBlueInk
3.60 star(s) 47 Votes