EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1676917692583.png

Overview:
After a car accident, you find yourself stuck in the small town of Sutton. With seven days until your sister's wedding, you're going to have to find a way out of the small country town by any means necessary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-13
Developer: Ben Rosewood -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - --
Online Version: -

Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png Screenshot3.png Screenshot4.png Screenshot 4.png

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
StuckInSutton-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

Yes, 1 MB.​
Really 1mb mate

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions....

I don't mind the lack of images if the writing is good. This writing is acceptable but I wouldn't call it amazing either. If you want to draw people in then it needs to be better.

What is this game? After playing this I still don't know. It feels like it's written for slut mode only. The content is only for people who are whoring themselves for ZERO reason. There is an option to work without prostitution, (which is nice) but then there is no sex in the game.

IMO there needs to be sex for all the paths in the game. There needs to be a more pure path but they need sex too, maybe you date the cop or someone in town but they only stay with you if they think you are monogamous. A corruption path where you feel forced into sex is more up my alley, then a slut path where you go into it willingly. All those paths need to feel different because the writing is the thing people are here for and it needs to feel authentic for the style.

This is REALLY bear bones. All I can say is good luck.

Whomecouldntbe

Jan 24, 2023
Opinions....

I don't mind the lack of images if the writing is good. This writing is acceptable but I wouldn't call it amazing either. If you want to draw people in then it needs to be better.

What is this game? After playing this I still don't know. It feels like it's written for slut mode only. The content is only for people who are whoring themselves for ZERO reason. There is an option to work without prostitution, (which is nice) but then there is no sex in the game.

IMO there needs to be sex for all the paths in the game. There needs to be a more pure path but they need sex too, maybe you date the cop or someone in town but they only stay with you if they think you are monogamous. A corruption path where you feel forced into sex is more up my alley, then a slut path where you go into it willingly. All those paths need to feel different because the writing is the thing people are here for and it needs to feel authentic for the style.

I beg to differ, but to each their own I suppose. I appreciate Brosewood's strike into making a text-based smut adventure, and it being 0.1, hell I'm alright with "slut mode only". Given time, I'm sure they'll refine the aspects of the game, taking into consideratrion all the feedback they've received. At least I hope they do. I'll echo your closing sentiment, and good luck Brosewood.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Opinions....

Later builds will introduce romantic options that will lead to sex even during the more mundane jobs/paths. For example, Mary McCall, the owner of the bar, is a romantic option if you pursue her. It will be completely possible to get a good ending without engaging in any prostitution/stripping/slutiness.

Reactions: GokutheG
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes