HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How is this a female Prot game when you start as a guy, and wtf does it make sense to start as a guy and no option but to become a woman. Just start of as one ffs
Because it gives narrative for those wanting a transformation game. I can’t remember the exact synopsis but I think the transformation isn’t permanent it’s not only for college. There will be the option of further transformation later in the game.

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
HI, just a short question before I start: is there a Male domination only? (i.e. If I choose to remain a male and that will turn out to be a gay stuff then?)
Or you become a girl/shemale no matter what?
The game description says, that the author prefers a female character, thus I assume, there is way more content for female protagonist, right?
*I'm not into gay stuff just in case

Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
HI, just a short question before I start: is there a Male domination only? (i.e. If I choose to remain a male and that will turn out to be a gay stuff then?)
Or you become a girl/shemale no matter what?
girl no matter what

gobaterrann

Oct 7, 2016
Is there an option for the Girl to stay exclusively lesbian ? Am not interested in female protagonist games with straight sex.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
First time playing through this game. was wondering how long des it normally take to update the game? ie we finish out freshman year when will we be able to go the sophomore year

Raelynn

Sep 9, 2018
First time playing through this game. was wondering how long des it normally take to update the game? ie we finish out freshman year when will we be able to go the sophomore year
Sometimes the updates come pretty quick and other times it takes a while. The quick updates are more bug fixes than anything. But the wait for a bigger update is always worth it! :D

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Is there an option for the Girl to stay exclusively lesbian ? Am not interested in female protagonist games with straight sex.
Yes, depending on your side effects. There's two relationship paths.
One on the cheerleader job (standard body) and one on the bartender job (submissive).
The first one can also be started much later via sorority, regardless of job/body, but a bit harder to stay completely lesbian until then.

Hey, Do you know how to trigger all paths with Peter(Nerd)?
Depends on whether you're also dating someone else at the same time or not (Veronica or professor), and if you are in chastity.

Reactions: pmmddb

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Updated the OP.
You might also want to update the description as well, since some parts of the description aren't true anymore (such as there being more than two endings now, like the new "cumslut" ending, and that xChangeFan has taken over the project).

---

I wonder if the maker of this game knows the definition of the word Contradiction.
The confusion you're having comes from the fact that the original creation and description of the game was written by JonesI, who turned xChangeFan's Reddit posts into a Twine game, but left out the completely separate "Chapter 4", which had almost no relationship to the other chapters (including a different main character). Since then, xChangeFan has taken over the game from JonesI, so a lot of stuff in the original description no longer holds true.

---

How is this a female Prot game when you start as a guy,
Because the protagonist is female throughout almost the whole game. Unless you're lobbying for a new tag to be created, that one is the most accurate.

and wtf does it make sense to start as a guy and no option but to become a woman. Just start of as one ffs
Because the point of the story is how the protagonist deals with becoming female... with a few added side-effects.

What you're asking for is a totally different (and far more vanilla) game.

---

On most routes in the game that's mostly possible, but not always.

If you choose Samantha as your mentor and/or take the cheerleader activity then those routes will always be available.

Enjoy! ;)

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
Can you not make your character a fucking slut? I'm guessing if you don't choose the sex related things your character doesn't become one. But jesus, you don't even get to say no.

Edit: found the path, is faith's with the barista job. Sorry nerd, you lose again.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Can you not make your character a fucking slut? I'm guessing if you don't choose the sex related things your character doesn't become one. But jesus, you don't even get to say no.
Yeah the level of railroading gets a bit annoying in places.

LordVasky

Oct 13, 2018
I don't know where i should report the game bugs so i'm going to do it here (if it's not here i would appreciate if you guys told me where):

I found an error at: Current: Part85Talk1 | Previous: Part8NewYear3 (Info taken from the "Debug:" in the side panel);

Here is the error:
error.PNG

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
I've been feverishly trying to get my protag to end up with the professor. I have succeeded in the past version, but I can't seem to trigger extra lessons. Are there specific choices to ensure this path or is it all RNG?

MistressSara

Aug 27, 2017
I've been feverishly trying to get my protag to end up with the professor. I have succeeded in the past version, but I can't seem to trigger extra lessons. Are there specific choices to ensure this path or is it all RNG?

You can't have oral lover side effect and be an average student.

Reactions: Hoostevall
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes