HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
is here mother as a character? are there any lesbian incest?
There is sister action

I can't wait for more content. I enjoy this one quite a bit. Other ones I've tried I didn't really care for. I want more content with your mentor though.

Cruncher29

Oct 11, 2018
Error: <<include>>: passage "SpecialProjectNextScene" does not exist
"Error: the passage "Part6Athlete" does not exist"
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: haveFuckedVaginal is not defined
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: haveFucked is not defined
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: haveFucked is not defined
<<if haveFucked('Football Player')>>
Error: the passage "Part6CheerleaderFundraiser" does not exist

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

harryp21

Oct 9, 2017
Error: cannot execute macro <<include>>: Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined

Error: cannot execute macro <<include>>: Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I has look around the various other forums and the story is still in full swing on Reddit but Xchange fan hasn't posted anything about the game since August, but his last post did state he planned to keep updating it.

As its been 4-5 months without an update or a forum post i expect its abandoned.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
How is this a female Prot game when you start as a guy, and wtf does it make sense to start as a guy and no option but to become a woman. Just start of as one ffs

Reactions: Engelstein

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
How is this a female Prot game when you start as a guy, and wtf does it make sense to start as a guy and no option but to become a woman. Just start of as one ffs
You are obviously not familiar with TF and TG content as well as the TG scenario/method that this game is based around (X-Change pills). X-change being a method of transformation where a person takes a pill and depending on the colour and type turns into a woman, a man or shemale. With a bunch of other types of spin-off pills with a bunch of different side effects.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes