HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

rainov

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone know how to get the trophy pics on the PartX folder?
you have to pick emily as your mentor and then pick office worker to start that path, it has been awhile so I also think that you can't be submissive as that starts an alternate path of it.

also you can't get pregnant in the beginning I think.

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the glory hole pics in part 13, and/or the cumslut ending?
I’m unsure how to get the gloryhole sadly but I believe the cumslut ending requires you to have Olivia as your mentor but don’t take her job. You won’t be able to get out of the chastity belt and you’ll eventually get a collar, put it on for the ending.

Also, is there an ETA for an update? It’s been 3 months and I really like this game.

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the glory hole pics in part 13, and/or the cumslut ending?
For the gloryhole, after the winter break, decide to get more money by working as a webmodel. Pictures depend on traits/chastity.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
No no keep up with that attitude, the last time someone had it they were made to look like idiots when and update dropped a week later.
Dude, he's doing us a favor. He's daring the gods of irony to bless us with an update. :p

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Dude, he's doing us a favor. He's daring the gods of irony to bless us with an update. :p
not really, just going off the fact the guy gave a link for reddit because someone else asked about it so all i did was ask to clarify and vukodlak was just being an asshat about it. So the legitimate process was this:
first guy - hey is there an update or was this game abandoned?
guy replies - here's a reddit link for the update
me - so the game is abandoned here?
next guy replies - no, the game is still active, we just dont know about the next update
assshat vukodlak, ignoring the guy before him who posted a reply a week before him - keep up being a dick and its going to get thrown in your face

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
not really, just going off the fact the guy gave a link for reddit because someone else asked about it so all i did was ask to clarify and vukodlak was just being an asshat about it. So the legitimate process was this:
first guy - hey is there an update or was this game abandoned?
guy replies - here's a reddit link for the update
me - so the game is abandoned here?
I believe that this is where you made your error. They didn't post that as a "reddit link for the update", they posted the link because it contains a comment from the author saying that it will be a few months until the next update.

That's why someone was annoyed that, immediately after being shown that it wasn't abandoned, you asked if it was abandoned.

Note the bottom comments there (from June 26, '19):
FemboiAdrian987 - Hi so when will part 14 be out? I really like your game. Any info will be appreciated
xChangeFan - I don't have an ETA currently. I'm still working on an update that covers the summer for each of the paths, with at least two additional endings. I've also added a few fun 'Achievements' and tracking of which endings you've reached.

At the end of Part 13, you could have left off with you going abroad, staying in town with your significant other, or going home to your parents.

I have the path finished for when you went abroad (except for a bit of polishing). I'm mostly done with the possibilities where you stay in town (this is what I'm working on now). I still have the stay at home with the parents path to do.
sdkoi1A - Is it a couple-of-weeks kind of timescale or more of a couple-of-months or more kind of thing?
xChangeFan - Probably more on the couple of months timescale.
It's been about two 1/2 months, so hopefully sometime soon-ish.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes