HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Dan_

May 5, 2019
*sees update*

this... does put a smile on my face

I completely forgot about this game existing but I am so glad there is an update and judging from the update it does seem to be a sizable amount! (at least I hope so)

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
A lot of the files are corrupt for some reason. Anyone else having this problem?
If you have an issue like that you should mention which mirror you used. Other then that check to make sure 7 zip is up to date and maybe try another mirror. Also even some big name anti viruses will corrupt large download files.

Reactions: Synaxis

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
Was really shocked to see this update, as I just re-made a playthrough of this last week after a long time... Relly happy to see the "abandonned" tag disappear.

Reactions: Dan_

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Is there any way to do more with the brother ? Like sending him the selfie ? The scene where MC says they don't regret not sending it is in every route but can't find one where you can actually send it, also to not go to the sister's friends party and stay home with bro ?

Reactions: Gigawama

Kristal

Feb 20, 2019
This is one of my favorite adult game because you can not only just fuck guys but marry them and become housewife lol. I know it sounds weird but it turns me on when I think about being a wife and mother with a lovely husband providing and taking care of you, lol.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
This finally got updated! Is there a detailed changelog?
"1.14.00 (HTML + imagepack) - Added Part 14 Summer after freshman year. Ten Additional Endings. Added Achievments, Player Name. Numerous internal changes and bug/story fixes to early parts."

"A hint for some of these new endings. (Some of these have multiple endings resulting, and some of the endings can be reached in more than one way. Some of the choices hinted at below can also have non-ending results depending on other choices):"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And hints for the older ones:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kaorok and Dan_

kbg5674

Jul 6, 2019
I've got 9 of the ending's unlocked but I can't get the new faith one or the implant changing, or while pregnant ones I'm not sure what the other 2 are though? I'm having trouble trying to unlock some of them.

Gigawama

Mar 17, 2018
Is there any way to do more with the brother ? Like sending him the selfie ? The scene where MC says they don't regret not sending it is in every route but can't find one where you can actually send it, also to not go to the sister's friends party and stay home with bro ?
I agree with everything said here. Really want to do more with the brother, maybe even be able to hold out and get pregnant by him? Also, be able to do more with him without having to go through the uncle.

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Finally an update! It was absolutely thrilling to see this game back in the mix; one of the best HTMLs, period. Thanks to the creator!

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
You can become a slave to your uncle, there is sexual content with your brother and your sister. Brother can involve quite a lot of femdom, sister threesomes with her boyfriend.

With certain choices/side effect Uncle content can become somewhat unavoidable. If you know the game you can find a way around it, but it ain't simple.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes