HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

kbg5674

Jul 6, 2019
I found this one, you need to be pregnant and then go into academic probation, after spring break you get called to the dean's office

I tried that, I'm not getting it, were you in a relationship or anything? What side effects/ benefits did you have? Does it matter who your mentor is or what job you have?

Last edited:
Reactions: gfdsf565

catapsis

May 29, 2017
I tried that, I'm not getting it, were you in a relationship or anything? What side effects/ benefits did you have? Does it matter who your mentor is or what job you have?
Requirements:
  • On academic probation.
  • Not dating Aaron.
  • Do not have the reduced sleep perk.
  • Have not fucked Aaron.
    • If you have, you'll need the oral and/or cumslut trait to continue on the path.
Further, the breeder path requires:
  • Be pregnant.
  • Not dating anyone.
  • Be trying for pregnancy and/or have at least 25 vaginal sex acts.
  • Have and orgasm block and/or a masturbation block.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
If you have an issue like that you should mention which mirror you used. Other then that check to make sure 7 zip is up to date and maybe try another mirror. Also even some big name anti viruses will corrupt large download files.
Mega is corrupt but I got a clean one for RACATY.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
For those interested in more brother scenes, there's a few good ones if you go down the Mistress Kate path and say "ummmm" to her asking about commitment.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Maybe clearer hints for most endings.
Still not a step-by-step though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those interested in more brother scenes, there's a few good ones if you go down the Mistress Kate path and say "ummmm" to her asking about commitment.
Who is Mistress Kate? can't recall running across that one yet.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
So, how do you end up with Dylan (the brother)? I mean, what combinations of choices lead to him. I keep trying, but all I get is a BJ.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
So, how do you end up with Dylan (the brother)? I mean, what combinations of choices lead to him. I keep trying, but all I get is a BJ.
BJ is as far as you can get halfway in the game, further progress with brother is at the very end of the game. If you are not in most relationships with certain characters in the game, there will be a scene where your brother finds an item of yours and you go upstairs to explain it to him in private. The item he finds is different depending on the playthrough, and he responds to most items differently. If you are looking for a scene where brother actually fucks you I'd recommend either Barry or Mistress Kate route. Trial and error is the name of this game, I haven't gone through all the routes I know of yet, so far those 2 route are the best for brother in my opinion.

kbg5674

Jul 6, 2019
I'm missing Small Family Ending. Anybody has any clues?

If you pick Faith as your roommate and then start something more with Andrew and don't get pregnant or have an abortion the first check-up and then get pregnant the second one and then you say you only want a few kids

Last edited:
Reactions: icewanted

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Anyone got the breeder pet ending? Any hints/guides?
Don't use birth control, because you need to have been pregnant at least twice (or at least, I didn't get it with only one abortion, and did with ... um, three :) ). Become Barry's slut. Go with him to submission island. Stay for the hunt. Don't get caught (seems to be semi-random; but go it alone, squat, press on seems to have best chance). Choose to stay.

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
How did you get that please?
Choose no birth control. Choose Emily as mentor and Barry as neighbour. Sleep in Barry's room. Avoid any other serious relationship. Terminate any pregnancies that happen prior to being invited to the island. Go the island. Choose to do the hunt. Cross your fingers that Barry has knocked you up - that last bit comes down to luck :)

(you may be knocked up by Barry even if you choose not to do the hunt, of course, but choosing the hunt means you get checked, so you will know if you have been)

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes